SBAS & New Olv

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Saas Bahu aur Suspense 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKg7e6Qp0fc[/YOUTUBE]

• Shraddha changes Vasu's phone battery and says "Haklaane wali bahu aur behri saas ki jori kya khoob jame gi" ðŸ¤£
Olv:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVByD7h3fyw[/YOUTUBE]

• Thapki is pissed off at Shraddha as she tried to harm Vasu. She says Vasu will punish you when she get's to know your real face. Shraddha says go on and tell everybody, you don't have any proof against me so no one is going to believe you. Shraddha threatens Thapki that i did not spare my mother like MIL then think what a maniac like me is going to do with you. 

Jigyasa's IV:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hV4RUF2NHQ[/YOUTUBE]

• Jigyasa tells how Thapki will join the dots and get to know that Shraddha damaged that platform to make the murti fall on her. Thapki is not trying to reveal Shraddha's truth as she thinks there's no need to do that coz Shraddha will herself show her real face to everyone soon.
  • Thapki is really happy as Vasu has changed and she is supporting her now.
  • Message to fans: Watch-out for some really good tracks ahead...ThaHaan love track will be there. Hope you guys like it. Keep supporting me and my cast and keep watching TPK.

Edited by dynamic_doll - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs sania!!! ðŸ¤—
Jigs looks so sleepy yar she look so tired!! 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

tfs sania!!! ðŸ¤—

Jigs looks so sleepy yar she look so tired!! 

You're welcome ðŸ˜Š
She's clearly sleep deprived otherwise whenever she makes any mistake while speaking, she corrects it asap, but in this iv...her mind didn't register those mistakes  
And poor Monica, they are not giving her any rest and itne high energy scenes karwa rahe hain. As per TellyTalkIndia sources, she fainted on set and then left part of her body was numb, she couldn't feel it that's why she had to be admitted in hospital. She's so sick but they are not giving her any break  i wish they scrap this weekend telecast asap...poor ManYasa and Monica are suffering because of it.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sania Doll!! I am ready for Thahaan!!!
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

You're welcome ðŸ˜Š
She's clearly sleep deprived otherwise whenever she makes any mistake while speaking, she corrects it asap, but in this iv...her mind didn't register those mistakes  
And poor Monica, they are not giving her any rest and itne high energy scenes karwa rahe hain. As per TellyTalkIndia sources, she fainted on set and then left part of her body was numb, she couldn't feel it that's why she had to be admitted in hospital. She's so sick but they are not giving her any break  i wish they scrap this weekend telecast asap...poor ManYasa and Monica are suffering because of it.

Yeah they need to give the actors some more rest!! They should honestly stop that Weekend or Sunday telecast!!
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

You're welcome ðŸ˜Š

yeah she was breathing heavily something happens when your body is wanting sleep it happens with me when i dont sleep cuz of my assignments for a week. i feel her at the moment!  i watched that  olv yar !! i feel so bad for them ! ðŸ˜” plus the thahaan track is coming up so that means good amount of load on manyasa till than mk will rest but still i hope they get some good rest soon!
harneet.kahlon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much dear... n message toh kmaal ka hai fans k liye so xcited 😊
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs, and upcoming so much sbs. Hope mk save us from frustration.
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS 😃 wu also...
and she said love track coming up yayy...i m excited
Ishani15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS dear and great news about Thahaan love track!