India-Forums

SBAS & New Olv

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Saas Bahu aur Suspense 

• Shraddha changes Vasu's phone battery and says "Haklaane wali bahu aur behri saas ki jori kya khoob jame gi" ROFL
Olv:

• Thapki is pissed off at Shraddha as she tried to harm Vasu. She says Vasu will punish you when she get's to know your real face. Shraddha says go on and tell everybody, you don't have any proof against me so no one is going to believe you. Shraddha threatens Thapki that i did not spare my mother like MIL then think what a maniac like me is going to do with you. 

Jigyasa's IV:

• Jigyasa tells how Thapki will join the dots and get to know that Shraddha damaged that platform to make the murti fall on her. Thapki is not trying to reveal Shraddha's truth as she thinks there's no need to do that coz Shraddha will herself show her real face to everyone soon.
  • Thapki is really happy as Vasu has changed and she is supporting her now.
  • Message to fans: Watch-out for some really good tracks ahead...ThaHaan love track will be there. Hope you guys like it. Keep supporting me and my cast and keep watching TPK.

Edited by dynamic_doll - 15 April 2016 at 3:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumleonjaykapirimalleeNeha99iQraaaParshi-Arishi-Kowsioceanbubble

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
tfs sania!!! Hug
Jigs looks so sleepy yar she look so tired!! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

tfs sania!!! Hug
You're welcome Smile
She's clearly sleep deprived otherwise whenever she makes any mistake while speaking, she corrects it asap, but in this iv...her mind didn't register those mistakes Ouch 
And poor Monica, they are not giving her any rest and itne high energy scenes karwa rahe hain. As per TellyTalkIndia sources, she fainted on set and then left part of her body was numb, she couldn't feel it that's why she had to be admitted in hospital. She's so sick but they are not giving her any break Ouch i wish they scrap this weekend telecast asap...poor ManYasa and Monica are suffering because of it.

Neha99

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sania Doll!! I am ready for Thahaan!!!
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

tfs sania!!! Hug
You're welcome Smile
She's clearly sleep deprived otherwise whenever she makes any mistake while speaking, she corrects it asap, but in this iv...her mind didn't register those mistakes Ouch 
And poor Monica, they are not giving her any rest and itne high energy scenes karwa rahe hain. As per TellyTalkIndia sources, she fainted on set and then left part of her body was numb, she couldn't feel it that's why she had to be admitted in hospital. She's so sick but they are not giving her any break Ouch i wish they scrap this weekend telecast asap...poor ManYasa and Monica are suffering because of it.

Yeah they need to give the actors some more rest!! They should honestly stop that Weekend or Sunday telecast!!

Neha99

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

tfs sania!!! Hug
You're welcome Smile
yeah she was breathing heavily something happens when your body is wanting sleep it happens with me when i dont sleep cuz of my assignments for a week. i feel her at the moment! OuchOuch i watched that  olv yar !! i feel so bad for them ! Unhappy plus the thahaan track is coming up so that means good amount of load on manyasa till than mk will rest but still i hope they get some good rest soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonNeha99

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
thank u so much dear... n message toh kmaal ka hai fans k liye so xcited Smile
manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Tfs, and upcoming so much sbs. Hope mk save us from frustration.

Go to top