Khosla ki bajagi band in the coming week.... - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
pata nhi kya hoga...mene tih sochna hi baand kr diya h bas sharman scenes enjoy kr rhi hooon
Originally posted by mizzundaztud

👏 good prediction.. Hope it comes true, or at least some of it... 😆
Yup let's hope for best
Originally posted by Zenab78

I really hope it will be true 😊 ..good prediction
Me too
Originally posted by PALAK19

pata nhi kya hoga...mene tih sochna hi baand kr diya h bas sharman scenes enjoy kr rhi hooon
Actually story is going good and whatever happens it will be for Shravan and Suman to come closer...
So let's wait and watch
I think... it might be like this.  Khosla faked Priya's signature and bribed the signature expert to win the case.

Now Shravan will give the cheque and get Khosla to withdraw the case but file a case against him for producting a fake cheque.  He will bribe the signature expert and play Khosla's own game to win. 
Originally posted by poppinss

I think... it might be like this.  Khosla faked Priya's signature and bribed the signature expert to win the case.

Now Shravan will give the cheque and get Khosla to withdraw the case but file a case against him for producting a fake cheque.  He will bribe the signature expert and play Khosla's own game to win. 
Nopes Shravan has to get his money back.. Or else he will  loose Suman...
So it had to be tit for tat
Edited by mayasingh - 8 years ago
good predictions let see what happen
Originally posted by flamenco

good predictions let see what happen
Very true
This prediction can come out true as it seems so apt⭐️👏 what I just want is ShraMan's like childhood by the end of this case *fingers crossed
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

This prediction can come out true as it seems so apt⭐️👏 what I just want is ShraMan's like childhood by the end of this case *fingers crossed

lets hope we get more than we expect :)