main tumhe harne nahin dunga, samjhi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
shraman car scene was small yet so significant. how in all these tension suman was so scared about what ll happen. shravan was being cool and telling her to calm down. everything ll be all right. and also how shravan took away suman from khosla's cabin coz he knew its no use wasting time by talking with khosla

to be frank mami in her place is right. and from suman's pov its wrong
though some parts i didnot agree. she said she became servant in the house were she was promised to be a queen. i guess she made suman servant of the house. its only nanu who makes her work. she is right in her place that she wants to fulfil her children's dream. i see she is also scared that if they loose the house they ll have nothing to hold on. she lost hope as shravan lost the second hearing.
mami was amazing in today's epi. no OTP. i loved her acting today
nanu was looking cute with the monkey cap btw. 
here again we see nanu blaming himself for not giving good parvarish to his children.
if we see here all want to give their children a good and secure life. whatever all are doing is for their child's happiness.

now coming to suman. my heart really cries for her. when she knelt down and told mami that i know i dont have right in this house. that was really painful.
suman begging to everyone for the house and shravan observing her how much she has changed and how she blindly trusts him and believes that he ll win for sure.
suman's final breakdown when nanu also lost hope. was incredible. seriously NIKITA DUTTA *HATS OFF*
her expressions and body language was so natural.
whenever she is onscreen i dont feel that she is acting . its all so natural. like its happening for real.
she has the power to bring tears in my eyes
and namik he just kills with his eyes. he didnot have dialouges but he spoke volume with eyes
i loved how suman said sorry after pushing shravan. she is aware that she did wrong. and she doesnot want to loose him again so the sorry came out instant and shravan said its ok. 
main tumhe harne nahi dunga 
this spoke volumes
he wont let suman lose. neither i think he ll go for any means which ll break suman's trust for him.
the way he was pulled her towards himself calling out sumo and
the last few dialouges by him said it all
he asked her if she trusts him. if yes then believe in himself
he wont let her lose.
*ONLY A HUG WAS MISSING. THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THE SCENE COMPLETE*

precap- wont say much. but i feel he has made plans before giving the 6 crore
ramnath's dialouge was powerful. i dont want to interpret. i ll just wait to see how it all plays out.

but i have this much faith on shravan that he wont let suman lose nor he ll let suman go away from him by breaking her trust

Love to everything you said!!!!
Brilliant post
Lovely post😊 You put everything into words so beautifully.

The episode was very good, in my opinion.

I suppose, Mami was kind of right, but she was also wrong. And she is such a hypocrite. She claims she was treated like a servant. She is one to talk. She has been treating Suman like a servant too. As you said, only Nanu makes her work. Mami just delegates her chores onto Sumo😡

The ShraMan scenes were awesome. The car scene, the Khosla's office scene where Shravan said "Chalo" to Sumo and of course, the epic scene at the end...I liked them all.
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago
OMG I was so expecting a HUG TOO! LOL! I think Cvs knew this and didn't give it because they wanted to tease us with the excitement haha. A HUG WOULD HAVE MADE THIS SCENE MILES BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS. LIKE ALREADY THE SCENE LEFT ME WITH BUCKETS OF TEARS AND WITH A HUG GOD KNOWS WHERE I WOULDVE BEEN HAHAHA. 
Originally posted by PlainJane

Lovely post😊 You put everything into words so beautifully.

The episode was very good, in my opinion.

I suppose, Mami was kind of right, but she was also wrong. And she is such a hypocrite. She claims she was treated like a servant. She is one to talk. She has been treating Suman like a servant too. As you said, only Nanu makes her work. Mami just delegates her chores onto Sumo😡

The ShraMan scenes were awesome. The car scene, the Khosla's office scene where Shravan said "Chalo" to Sumo and of course, the epic scene at the end...I liked them all.

basically mami wanted a luxurious life.
but life is not a bed of roses 
i wonder when ll she understand suman's worth. or ll she ever?
she has a daughter still treats suman like this.
and as u said that "chalo" really has some effect 😳.. i love how he holds her hand and pura haq se bolta hai chalo

Shravan & SUmo...These two r adorable

Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

OMG I was so expecting a HUG TOO! LOL! I think Cvs knew this and didn't give it because they wanted to tease us with the excitement haha. A HUG WOULD HAVE MADE THIS SCENE MILES BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS. LIKE ALREADY THE SCENE LEFT ME WITH BUCKETS OF TEARS AND WITH A HUG GOD KNOWS WHERE I WOULDVE BEEN HAHAHA. 

I LOVE UR SIGGIES 😳
and a hug was really needed but i just thought about it, he was having dil vs dimaag war again
when he stopped himself from keeping his hand on her shoulder and just sat beside her
he was trying to console. calling her suman
but in the end he gave up and pulled her calling sumo. and those epic dialouges. but still i guess he is scared to initiated the hug himself. 
Originally posted by hasinig89

Shravan & SUmo...These two r adorable

THEY ARE LOVE ❤️