Swaragini

writers peep in

toyi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am a silent reader and a huge ragya fan.. Please write os/ss for ragya.. you can repost your old stories on other character by changing it in Ragya's name.. i am totally obsessed with ragya and want to read their stories only but i can see very less no. of stories on them and most of them are not even completed :( If swasan fan doesn't mind then plz change some stories of swasan in ragya 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toyi thumbnail
Thanks.. will be looking forward for lots of Ragya stories from you people since I can't expect it from the CVs ;-)
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually to b vry honest i cant feel cnncted wd Ragya thats it...bt if u want will surely write actually i hv one on swasan nd ragya bth intense love stry...bt seeing the haalat of forum i dnt feel lyk posting it
toyi thumbnail
very true.. their story isn't mould properly thats one of the reason people couldn't connect to them.. the actors had lot of potential.. i find tejaswi the finest actor in swaragini but she is not given ample space to show her true talent..
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tejaswi has got enough ss to showcase her talent otherwise people wouldnt hv become her fans.during her ngtv and malkin days she rocked the screen.the best villian ever on tv...
but sudden change sudden love stry makes me somehow irritated to watch them.I lyked Ragya earlier bt now i just cant cnnct wd dem.
well if u want a stry i will post 😊[:p]
toyi thumbnail
thanks dear..will be eagerly waiting :)