Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

If u want show to survive (Page 4)

aditya92 Newbie
aditya92
aditya92

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamYuva

Just tweet about the show and then add the tag of Sony tv - @SonyTV and the producers tag is - @mamtaypatnaik . Guys this is the only way. Get on twitter n tweet about .. garner some popularity online atleast 

Guys it will also be a good idea to leave positive feedback on SonyTV's (setindia's) website. This feedback will go directly to the channel which will work in KRPKAB's favour.

Feedback Link:
www.setindia.com/in-en/shows/kuch-rang-pyar-ke-aise-bhi?qt-shows_deatils_quicktabs=8#qt-shows_deatils_quicktabs

Note:
I couldn't post the linkable version of the feedback becasue I have less than 25 posts. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25serendipity.

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

the problem is that ppl r very impatient with love stories...its high time they now start showing dev's feelings toward sonakshi...
its one and a half month but dev is still interested in sona only as his mom's nutritionist...at this rate many ppl will stop watching the show...
also they r inconsistent with dev's feelings...one day they hv a romantic dance and a romantic car drive and the next day sonakshi leaves the job because dev's mami insults her and dev is not concerned about her humiliation and only cares about his mom...

from that lights off scene i am sure many ppl (including me) expected a turning point in dev's feelings but no nothing changed...watz the point of showing dev gving flowers and all if she means nothing to him except a nutritionist...this kind of WRONG signals will NOT be accepted by viewers...

moreover it doesnt make sense that dev who is supposed to fall in love with sonakshi is still after so many days is only concerned about his mom's health...pls lets write to the CVs about this if we want the show to survive...

even i hv had bad experience with sony...this is a very impatient channel...sony does not gv a second chance to its shows...so lets do something...

I know it is a love story, but, all love stories progress slowly. I have seen so many love stories, where people start falling in love, and realise it much later, months later. And this show started only in March. xD We cannot do much about TRPs. Reporters was a good show, had low TRPs if I am not wrong, for at least the first couple of months. And, it is fine if a show runs for 6-12 months, and ends well within a year, without dragging, some pathetic shows run for years, may have TRPs but the content is bad. So, let us watch and promote. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
And, thanks for making this topic. It is required, but we cannot do much about it. As someone, said, TRPs are calculated on some weird basis, and our watching may not even matter. Nevertheless, thank you for it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
The problem with Sony channel is they produce good shows initially, concept is fresh everything is cool but after a certain time and I mean within a short time they start adding saas bahu dramas,or too much of politics in the show which makes the chemistry leads very slow.
I started watching three shows on Sony long time back kuch to log kahenge, parvarish and dekha ek khwaab all at the same time during their beginning but slowly each show was added with either love struggle, delaying the confession, or vamp ki chale etc thus after one or maybe two months I stopped watching all at the same time. I still love the parts of the show I saw but tolerating entire episode just to get some scenes no one has that much of time. 
In case of kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi I am interested to know how Devakshi love story begins, their chemistry and also his mom becomes the road block in it but like stock clearance they are actually imposing this mami over us.
And she keeps on repeating same mistake. 
Sony currently can grab this opportunity as there is no pain for audience to go on hotstar like star shows nor they have made a mockery of their channel by putting the show on some voot website where one can't find previous shows.
They can add Devakshi only Devakshi scenes on YouTube or comedy scenes only along with full episodes separately. 
Shows are for entertainment and not stress to bear unnecessary characters like mami so it's better they focus on main storyline. 

Edited by nuckts - 18 April 2016 at 1:09am
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamYuva

Look guys we can't do anything about the script. But just keep watching the show. Promote the show to your neighbours in your flats and get them to watch it also. Furthermore, trp will remain low but if u create a social media hype about the show then atleast the channel and producers will know the show is popular. 
Get a twitter account and tweet about the show as much as u can .. tag the producers and Sony tv. This is the second best way to promote the show and keep it alive
Agree.. it's still not that late.. we need to tweet everyday if we have survive our favorite show. . Although I hate to tweet Sony and buttering them after Humsafars.. but I will still do that to save this show..
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palsekar.manti

Originally posted by AnuPurva

agree with you... Sony is not trustworthy channel... I have bad experience with them.. CryI dont if any Humsafars fans are here. They ruined the show because of low trp.. CVs has to shutdown..
I recently started watching this show and I am silent member on this forum.. I am loving so far the way the story is moving.. But I feel bad that its coming on Sony.. I can just pray trp to get increase.. i dont know how to increase trp for online viewers.. Disapprove

Absolutely true yaar... They ruined Saaz story... After dat I didnt c any of daily soap and now its KRPKAB...
They have taken a combo of fresh and experienced cast... Lets c what v can do...
So you are too SaAZ fan.. me too..I am fan of HC . after HS I started recently watching this show.. even I didn't come on forums after that... don't like this trp nonsense.. OuchAngry
I know many of us did lot of efforts to save HS but channel already took decision to shutdown. .so couldn't help much..
This time I think we have to do this before it's too late.. 
Let's increase twitter activity. .

Go to top