India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

If u want show to survive (Page 3)

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Also show going in a slow pace might be a reason for low trp. It looks like writers are running out of ideas. And there's no sign of khatri also.. atleast his track could have increased the trp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AV25

Also show going in a slow pace might be a reason for low trp. It looks like writers are running out of ideas. And there's no sign of khatri also.. atleast his track could have increased the trp.

i really dont understand y they r going slow...they hv not yet reached the main point of the story which is that dev and sona will fall in love and ishwari will create probs since she is possessive about her son...this is a love story at the end of the day so make them fall in love yaar...

how long will she be only a nutritionist for dev...this story has loads and loads of potential...i wish the CVs gear up soon before things get too late...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25Lady_Macbeth

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Yes. Impatient sony channel is one extreme and slow paced KRPKAB is the other extreme. 
IamYuva Groupbie
IamYuva
IamYuva

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Look guys we can't do anything about the script. But just keep watching the show. Promote the show to your neighbours in your flats and get them to watch it also. Furthermore, trp will remain low but if u create a social media hype about the show then atleast the channel and producers will know the show is popular. 
Get a twitter account and tweet about the show as much as u can .. tag the producers and Sony tv. This is the second best way to promote the show and keep it alive

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_ShManasi90AnuPurvaLady_Macbeth

golusona Senior Member
golusona
golusona

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamYuva

Hey 
TRP of this show is very very low. At this rate this show will end by next month. If your want to see it survive for long time you must get the TRP up to atleast 1! Even 1 is very low but okay for Sony standard.
Watch the show when it airs not online and get others  to watch it to other by next month the show will be offair. 
They have cut off repeat telecast so this is the first step toward the show being axed.
Good luck 

wth this not fair wtever show i like goes off air due to low trps.Confused i hate did trp game.Angry. dis show is in same time slot of some so called hit serials like yhm and swarigini i guess dats having tough competion i guess.not hapenningCry

Lady_Macbeth

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamYuva

Look guys we can't do anything about the script. But just keep watching the show. Promote the show to your neighbours in your flats and get them to watch it also. Furthermore, trp will remain low but if u create a social media hype about the show then atleast the channel and producers will know the show is popular. 
Get a twitter account and tweet about the show as much as u can .. tag the producers and Sony tv. This is the second best way to promote the show and keep it alive

tell me how to tag producers and sonytv...can u gv me twitter link of sony tv...actually i hv a twitter acct but i dont usually use it since twitter always confuses and i dont know how to use it...

mayu1982

IamYuva Groupbie
IamYuva
IamYuva

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Just tweet about the show and then add the tag of Sony tv - @SonyTV and the producers tag is - @mamtaypatnaik . Guys this is the only way. Get on twitter n tweet about .. garner some popularity online atleast 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditya92mayu1982adoremevirgoserendipity.

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hard to believe this show is getting low TRP.
There are many pathetic shows going on Zee and starplus since how many years.

Go to top