Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

If u want show to survive (Page 2)

Manasi90 Senior Member
Manasi90
Manasi90

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuPurva

agree with you... Sony is not trustworthy channel... I have bad experience with them.. CryI dont if any Humsafars fans are here. They ruined the show because of low trp.. CVs has to shutdown..
I recently started watching this show and I am silent member on this forum.. I am loving so far the way the story is moving.. But I feel bad that its coming on Sony.. I can just pray trp to get increase.. i dont know how to increase trp for online viewers.. Disapprove

Absolutely true yaar... They ruined Saaz story... After dat I didnt c any of daily soap and now its KRPKAB...
They have taken a combo of fresh and experienced cast... Lets c what v can do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditya92

If I am not wrong, watching the show on TV will not magically increase the TRP. All the satellite and cable settop boxes we have in our homes don't record our TV watching patterns. Even let's say, if it did keep a record of which programmes we watch, the settop box won't be able to communicate back to the broadcasting station because to send a signal back to the satellite we would need a significanlty larger antenna (dish) and very high power. On the other hand, to receive the broadcasted signal a much smaller and low power dish will suffice.

For what I know, the TRP ratings are calculated using a People Meter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_meter) which are installed in select homes across the country. These people meters record the channel frequency that the set top box is currently outputting. This data is then collected by BARC and the ratings are released. Last time I checked there were about ~10,000 homes in India in which these devices were installed. So only when someone from those homes (where the people meters are installed) watches KRPKAB, the TRP would increase.

So even if eveyone on the forum starts watching the show on TV, it might have just a negligible (or no) impact on the TRP of the show.

that is so unfair...but i make it a point to watch on tv at 9.30 every evening...
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
the problem is that ppl r very impatient with love stories...its high time they now start showing dev's feelings toward sonakshi...
its one and a half month but dev is still interested in sona only as his mom's nutritionist...at this rate many ppl will stop watching the show...
also they r inconsistent with dev's feelings...one day they hv a romantic dance and a romantic car drive and the next day sonakshi leaves the job because dev's mami insults her and dev is not concerned about her humiliation and only cares about his mom...

from that lights off scene i am sure many ppl (including me) expected a turning point in dev's feelings but no nothing changed...watz the point of showing dev gving flowers and all if she means nothing to him except a nutritionist...this kind of WRONG signals will NOT be accepted by viewers...

moreover it doesnt make sense that dev who is supposed to fall in love with sonakshi is still after so many days is only concerned about his mom's health...pls lets write to the CVs about this if we want the show to survive...

even i hv had bad experience with sony...this is a very impatient channel...sony does not gv a second chance to its shows...so lets do something...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqsa4Manasi90AV25KambakthIshqLady_Macbeth

Anu_Sh Senior Member
Anu_Sh
Anu_Sh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged

If I am not wrong, watching the show on TV will not magically increase the TRP. All the satellite and cable settop boxes we have in our homes don't record our TV watching patterns. Even let's say, if it did keep a record of which programmes we watch, the settop box won't be able to communicate back to the broadcasting station because to send a signal back to the satellite we would need a significanlty larger antenna (dish) and very high power. On the other hand, to receive the broadcasted signal a much smaller and low power dish will suffice.

For what I know, the TRP ratings are calculated using a People Meter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_meter) which are installed in select homes across the country. These people meters record the channel frequency that the set top box is currently outputting. This data is then collected by BARC and the ratings are released. Last time I checked there were about ~10,000 homes in India in which these devices were installed. So only when someone from those homes (where the people meters are installed) watches KRPKAB, the TRP would increase.

So even if eveyone on the forum starts watching the show on TV, it might have just a negligible (or no) impact on the TRP of the show.
Yup...I agree
As if I know trp is calculated with people meter which is installed in selected set top boxes as sample and then trp of any show is calculated...
IamYuva Groupbie
IamYuva
IamYuva

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Sony TV ruin all shows if TRP is low. This is why Sony has such bad ratings.. they either kill harasser or change storyline completely where it gets to the point where the show has 0 viewers. Sony tv itself needs to be shut down.
But anyhow u must watch the show at its airing time on TV . A trp of 0.4 is the first sign towards this show being axed .
Also open up an twitter account and tweet about the show everyday when it airs. U can also tweet Sony and the producers of the show- it shows the show is popular. There's not enough fans on twitter. We need a bigger fan group to tweet about the show.
The show needs popularity both on social media and trp. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

INSHRA4UAnuPurvaadoremevirgoLady_Macbeth

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_Sh

Yup...I agree
As if I know trp is calculated with people meter which is installed in selected set top boxes as sample and then trp of any show is calculated...
But since none of us know in which homes this meters are set up, the only n only logical solution would be for maximum number of people to watch at prime time.
With such low ratings show won't have any chance to survive. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25serendipity.

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Thank u for this effort and this is a much needed post. We need to make noise in social media as well.
It's Shaheer's come back show n I really love his chemistry with Erica , so I badly want this show to work out.
But along with that the writers n creative team also need to wake up n smell coffee because there's lots of flaws in the script. THey've reduced the sherni Sona into a billi and Dev has not yet shown any signs of love. Viewers are losing patience n soon they'll jump ship. Dire changes are needed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaMimiii22adoremevirgo

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

the problem is that ppl r very impatient with love stories...its high time they now start showing dev's feelings toward sonakshi...
its one and a half month but dev is still interested in sona only as his mom's nutritionist...at this rate many ppl will stop watching the show...
also they r inconsistent with dev's feelings...one day they hv a romantic dance and a romantic car drive and the next day sonakshi leaves the job because dev's mami insults her and dev is not concerned about her humiliation and only cares about his mom...

from that lights off scene i am sure many ppl (including me) expected a turning point in dev's feelings but no nothing changed...watz the point of showing dev gving flowers and all if she means nothing to him except a nutritionist...this kind of WRONG signals will NOT be accepted by viewers...

moreover it doesnt make sense that dev who is supposed to fall in love with sonakshi is still after so many days is only concerned about his mom's health...pls lets write to the CVs about this if we want the show to survive...

even i hv had bad experience with sony...this is a very impatient channel...sony does not gv a second chance to its shows...so lets do something...

I completely agree with every thing you said. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top