Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PIC: SRK sandwiched between Aloo & Pari (Page 2)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Lol. Sometimes pari comes across as someone who's too fake and trying to portray something that she's not. Such an off putting quality that is.

I like the way Alia is. She unnecessarily doesn't go overboard with her fondness for Srk. One of the very few sensible ones out there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Madame_89Rozy77IAmLuvBollyBinKuchKahe.

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I kind of agree about Parineeti mentioning AbRam's name unnecessarily. But to be fair to her, that kid is too exposed in the media and social media by his own family so it's easy to see why people freely talk about him like this.

I'm more curious as to when Parineeti became this close to SRK? Makes me think of that blind about a starlet who is hoping a superstar will help her career. Her tweets about Fan were so over top ass kissing I bet even SRK himself rolled his eyes. 

Doesn't really give her the license to do so though, especially as someone who has access to him/their home. It's one thing if the parents share stories of their kids or siblings share pictures...it's another if some acquaintance/colleague is coming off as so overly chipkoo and lovey dovey Confused

tanya12Madame_89IAmLuvBollyBinKuchKahe.Beautyful_Mess

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I kind of agree about Parineeti mentioning AbRam's name unnecessarily. But to be fair to her, that kid is too exposed in the media and social media by his own family so it's easy to see why people freely talk about him like this.

I'm more curious as to when Parineeti became this close to SRK? Makes me think of that blind about a starlet who is hoping a superstar will help her career. Her tweets about Fan were so over top ass kissing I bet even SRK himself rolled his eyes. 

Pari fawning over Fan has more to do with Maneesh Sharma than SRK LOL  Nonetheless, she tries so hard off screen it makes me cringe LOL

Oh, is Maneesh Sharma the YRF director she's supposed to be dating? OK that makes more sense then. Like you said, she always tries too hard. This is why I think she would make a perfect pair with Arjun Kapoor LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12rogerrocks

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
All parents like their kids being praised though so I don't think they mind about her mentioning Abram. SRK doesn't seem cautious about exposure to the media either. 

Parineeti is obviously kissing up to SRK since he has announced a few times that he's going to do 3 films a year from now on. That's a lot so girls like Parineeti actually have a chance to get a role now.

I thought there was a rumor that Parineeti was dating Maneesh? Probably praising Fan for his sake too.

Edited by anonymous39 - 15 April 2016 at 2:32pm
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Oh, is Maneesh Sharma the YRF director she's supposed to be dating? OK that makes more sense then. Like you said, she always tries too hard. This is why I think she would make a perfect pair with Arjun Kapoor LOL.

Yup..That aside, he was her first director and also the director of SDR so thats reason enough to fawn i guess LOL  She acts like she is best friends with everyone and it comes across as super fake..I really wish she stopped trying LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89IAmLuvBolly

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL @Alia promoting UP using SRK. LOL 
Do they realize how obvious they are?  
Pari's tweets always sound very fake. Maneesh launched her in  BW...He is also her BF or ex now.  He's also the producer of her upcoming film. And then it's obvious why she's sucking upto SRK so much -- either for a film with him or his PH.

tanya12Madame_89IAmLuvBollyBinKuchKahe.pallavi25

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Doesn't really give her the license to do so though, especially as someone who has access to him/their home. It's one thing if the parents share stories of their kids or siblings share pictures...it's another if some acquaintance/colleague is coming off as so overly chipkoo and lovey dovey Confused

Yea I see what you are saying. Kind of hard to argue with that. 

Go to top