Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

i really want aryan and sanyukta together (Page 6)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

Originally posted by romaila

@Aamisa: Are you using two accounts for spamming? you are Rumita too right? Geek...we care least about CM Tongue see there is an article and no one is interested in posting a single commentEmbarrassed...still, thank you for showing your generosityEmbarrassed

No hard feelings either...feel free and share your POV but please share it in a decent way without hurting the sentiments of other fandom. We surely would not take it lightly if the character of Randhir is criticized for unknown reasons or zero facts or another character is favored at his cost...i hope you got my pointCool. Secondly...try post on Aryukta without Randhir's mentionEmbarrassed i assure you...not a single comment would come Approve ... we value our time ROFL

i am not Rumita or something. i am Asmita. and i never had another account. i will mention aryukta or not idk bcoz after reading many posts aryukta seems to be going to be something intolerable after sometime or  he is also an psycho but criticism of Randhir's character is something i cant promise bcoz until and unless he leaves his male ego and stop insulting sanyukta and other girls

Okay if you are not Rumita, then what was the previous post on 'my others posts with links heading to other member?'
@Red: Finally i can agree with you over something.
@Pink: Wonder...do you really know who is Randhir? Talking about ego...can you point me out any character from the show without any ego...? Well dear, everyone out there has some ego...once again your pointing towards Randhir ignoring others and i certainly do not appreciate kinds POV. How about those when Sanyukta has insulted him numerous time?...wasn't he doing his job patiently and calmly...who always bark in his privacy? Him or her? Leave it tell me how would you treat anyone if someone tries minding your business would you welcome that person with a broad smile on your face saying 'your highness please come and spoil my work i was waiting for you only'...this is why said in my very first comment you cannot put one in red line and others at safe zone...everyone is at fault, look at the other side of the coin and please Sanyukta is not a saint...Sleepy
End of discussion from me...ByeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SlayerkajalSupermagical..Jemimah..-DragonFire-

ss95 Groupbie
ss95
ss95

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey Asmita...i don't believe u were any bit rude or something...nd I solely liked the way u expressed ur point of view..i.e. in a generous way Clap
Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged

anamika i misunderstood u but i support Sanyukta  bcoz for girls going to a premier engg college is a battle and i know it and leaving it for anyone means anyone even parents, husbands  is really tough

and anamika after reading i want Sanyukta to leave both of them rather than leaving themLOL

i am sorry if i hurt u nothing personal just pov loved ur thoughts and talking to u . will u be my friend? Embarrassed we would make a better jodi than themWink

by the way my name is asmita

Seriously ? Tongue
That's very sweet of you. I'm Vidya 
aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

@Aamisa: Are you using two accounts for spamming? you are Rumita too right? Geek...we care least about CM Tongue see there is an article and no one is interested in posting a single commentEmbarrassed...still, thank you for showing your generosityEmbarrassed

No hard feelings either...feel free and share your POV but please share it in a decent way without hurting the sentiments of other fandom. We surely would not take it lightly if the character of Randhir is criticized for unknown reasons or zero facts or another character is favored at his cost...i hope you got my pointCool. Secondly...try post on Aryukta without Randhir's mentionEmbarrassed i assure you...not a single comment would come Approve ... we value our time ROFL

i am not Rumita or something. i am Asmita. and i never had another account. i will mention aryukta or not idk bcoz after reading many posts aryukta seems to be going to be something intolerable after sometime or  he is also an psycho but criticism of Randhir's character is something i cant promise bcoz until and unless he leaves his male ego and stop insulting sanyukta and other girls

Okay if you are not Rumita, then what was the previous post on 'my others posts with links heading to other member?'
@Red: Finally i can agree with you over something.
@Pink: Wonder...do you really know who is Randhir? Talking about ego...can you point me out any character from the show without any ego...? Well dear, everyone out there has some ego...once again your pointing towards Randhir ignoring others and i certainly do not appreciate kinds POV. How about those when Sanyukta has insulted him numerous time?...wasn't he doing his job patiently and calmly...who always bark in his privacy? Him or her? Leave it tell me how would you treat anyone if someone tries minding your business would you welcome that person with a broad smile on your face saying 'your highness please come and spoil my work i was waiting for you only'...this is why said in my very first comment you cannot put one in red line and others at safe zone...everyone is at fault, look at the other side of the coin and please Sanyukta is not a saint...Sleepy
End of discussion from me...ByeEmbarrassed

Who said I won't criticise Sanyukta if time comes I am free bird and I will criticise now also I criticise her for meddling in ranchers matter and shanaya staying with a man who shouts on her at some point or the other.  And abt ego there is difference between self respect and ego. Mentally abusing is also a crime

Bye take care
aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss95

Hey Asmita...i don't believe u were any bit rude or something...nd I solely liked the way u expressed ur point of view..i.e. in a generous way Clap
Thanks dearie 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ss95

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Who said I won't criticise Sanyukta if time comes I am free bird and I will criticise now also I criticise her for meddling in ranchers matter and shanaya staying with a man who shouts on her at some point or the other.  And abt ego there is difference between self respect and ego. Mentally abusing is also a crime
Bye take care

Girl i wanna hear you say and how you are going to criticize  Sanyukta? Why wait lets do the honor now...so what you have to say about her manipulation business? Leave it how about interfering in others business? Leave this one too what your say on sabotaging others mission and risking others career? Don't tell me you are waiting for other reason for pointing out her mistakes Geek

What you said self respect and ego are differentConfused...well where does the ego and self respect goes before running after one person like a doormat or this rule is applicable in Ranhir's case only? Geek She has the biggest ego than all very much evident from season one...mind it though there is no measuring scale for kinda feelings since you said HIS ego is biggest and Her not i have to do the measuring part...mentally disturbing someone for the sake of your own dreams is a major crime...mind this too. Blackmailing others for reaching your goal is another offensive crime...Note it girl again!!!

Enjoyed reading your comments that hold no sense to me since...you statement kept on changing in one favor to another and it continued and might continue...kindly don't quote me...i am not as intelligent as others! and may not respond back. Thank you for reading.

This post should be reported for previous comment of yours on the last page...yeah posting personal comment on one professional or people relative to them is wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..romaila

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Miss Evil leave it...its of no useTongue People love Randhir more than his fansLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Reel life ki baat alag hai...usme to sandhir hi chahiyeBlushingHeart
i dont think in real life anybody would want a guy like randhirDead or even if they want..i would wish for them that they never get a guy like him...zindagi hell bana ke rakh dega yeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ss95aamias

Go to top