Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

i really want aryan and sanyukta together (Page 5)

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4573244
read these posts  they are mine too  

cvs i just want to ask u why a second season or why dont u start it afresh? Durjoy Dutta r u really associated with the story then onething ur story books r better concentrate on it. I am crazy fan of sadda haq i bunked classes just to watch episodes . now i regret it . what u made of this storyline. Sandhir's chemistry is the only thing in the story nothing is present to understand .
plz bring back sandhir

Edited by aamias - 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

I am die fan of sadda haq missed my classes just to watch saddahaq . i loved sandhir and i also  posted some months ago when no sandhir whats there to watch but after watching aryan for some time i just want aryan sanyukta to be together.

oh how much i love this couple i cant say it in words . even if aryan is a criminal or going to be worst guy till then i will support aryan bcoz in a relationship trust and respect is the most important factor

one question? will you like to be stalked by someone in real life? like some one put tracker on your bag & follow you everywhere? what trust are you talking about i don understand! Aryan seems more like a stalker and obsessive person to me! i don know about u.. but i defo wont like to be stalked to be stalked by someone!  & there is no justification for a stalker .. he is a good guy or a bad guy.. a stalker is a stalker!
       Moreover he helped sanyukta in all bad ways like manipulating, enter ISRC with a fake certificate, sabadize the mission! it gives bad message to youth

more than even love which these two share but sandhir is all about insult how much we justify him in real world. it is not that he only faced sadness sanyukta and parth also had struggled a lot so this lame excuses r not for him. i love randhir as an intelligent, good looking dude but not as a lover and husband for sanyukta.

have you watched S1? if yes then you will know that Randhir always supported Sanyukta.. they had their bad times but he was there with her during her crucial time!
it is that Randhir always shown in bad lime light that only few people know his good qualities...
others come out and critize him always!his good qualities are foreshadowed.. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4568322  . . SO I am not doing any promotion 

Edited by ..preethi.. - 16 April 2016 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Impossible.GirlSupermagicalromaila

Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

i just replied on anamika's post abt dreams  i didnt told her she bashed me i told u now only u all are polite love u by the way for ur  politenessEmbarrassed

You got me wrong dear. It was neither intended for you nor the girls in general - just for sanyukta who's a fictional character (Whose character is being butchered by CV"s now Dead
Just like you put forward your POV and I did mine.I wasn't bashing 

lemme make myself clear I'm not telling anthing against girls. Girls have the right to dream and fulfill them too. That sentence was directed towards sanyukta

Still I'm sorry if I have hurt your sentiments. 

Edited by ..Anamika129.. - 16 April 2016 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

I am die fan of sadda haq missed my classes just to watch saddahaq . i loved sandhir and i also  posted some months ago when no sandhir whats there to watch but after watching aryan for some time i just want aryan sanyukta to be together.

oh how much i love this couple i cant say it in words . even if aryan is a criminal or going to be worst guy till then i will support aryan bcoz in a relationship trust and respect is the most important factor

one question? will you like to be stalked by someone in real life? like some one put tracker on your bag & follow you everywhere? what trust are you talking about i don understand! he seems more like a stalker and obsessive person to me! i don know about u.. but i defo wont like to be stalked to be stalked by someone!  & there is no justification for a stalker .. he is a good guy or a bad guy.. a stalker is a stalker!
       Moreover he helped sanyukta in all bad ways like manipulating, enter ISRC with a fake certificate, sabadize the mission! it gives bad message to youth

@ i am into top college and i know nobody means nobody could enter ISRO with a fake certificate  and sabotage mission bad message it is a joke by DD. why ISRO even IISC  ? and if going by the serial he is doing it for Sanyukta didnt Randhir went to grooming classes okay it was nothing did he not stalked sanyukta. if u ask me aryan is better than other one . but if i had been their place leaving both of them is a better choice
i know aryan is going to be something worst even rapist or killer to justify Randhir as at the end Randhir will save Sanyukta from getting 
but can then also we could justify his anger

more than even love which these two share but sandhir is all about insult how much we justify him in real world. it is not that he only faced sadness sanyukta and parth also had struggled a lot so this lame excuses r not for him. i love randhir as an intelligent, good looking dude but not as a lover and husband for sanyukta.

have you watched S1? if yes then you will know that Randhir always supported Sanyukta.. they had their bad times but he was there with her during her crucial time!
it is that Randhir always shown in bad lime light that only few people know his good qualities...
others come out and critize him always!his good qualities are foreshadowed..  

now i really regret watching season 1 after that pathetic ending abusing and showing ur anger is not all good but fine "men are men" so their anger is also justified . his good qualities intelligence, helping, but dear a bad quality is enough to make anyone devil . 

but dont worry Randhir is the hero and aryan is the villain i am not the cv of  sadda haq or anybody who could influence dd
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4568322  . . SO I am not doing any promotion 

at last it was lovely talking to u girls  i am sorry if i hurt anyone it was my pov . just thought of sharing it  . idk so much rules  writing in capital and all . i never bashed any actor i just criticised  his character

Edited by aamias - 16 April 2016 at 12:57pm

ss95

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anamika129..

i just replied on anamika's post abt dreams  i didnt told her she bashed me i told u now only u all are polite love u by the way for ur  politenessEmbarrassed

You got me wrong dear. It was neither intended for you nor the girls in general - just for sanyukta who's a fictional character (Whose character is being butchered by CV"s now Dead
Just like you put forward your POV and I did mine.I wasn't bashing 

lemme make myself clear I'm not telling anthing against girls. Girls have the right to dream and fulfill them too. That sentence was directed towards sanyukta

Still I'm sorry if I have hurt your sentiments. 

anamika i misunderstood u but i support Sanyukta  bcoz for girls going to a premier engg college is a battle and i know it and leaving it for anyone means anyone even parents, husbands  is really tough

and anamika after reading i want Sanyukta to leave both of them rather than leaving themLOL

i am sorry if i hurt u nothing personal just pov loved ur thoughts and talking to u . will u be my friend? Embarrassed we would make a better jodi than themWink

by the way my name is asmita

Edited by aamias - 16 April 2016 at 12:41pm

Impossible.Girl

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i know aryan is going to be something worst even rapist or killer to justify Randhir as at the end Randhir will save Sanyukta from getting 
but dont worry Randhir is the hero and aryan is the villain i am not the cv of  sadda haq or anybody who could influence dd.

at last it was lovely talking to u girls  i am sorry if i hurt anyone it was my pov . just thought of sharing it  . idk so much rules  writing in capital and all . i never bashed any actor i just criticised  his character
i know u will read this one but dont comment  and ignore me Wink
bye girls take care no hard feelings towards anyone it was lovely talking to u shared ur thoughts understand ur viewpoints i never wanted to hurt anyone  just shared mypov. 
njoy  Sandhir  i will try not to disturb u though cannt   promise as said by romaila i am too confused  to take a decisionROFL

u all might get angry but it was a blessing in disguise bcoz it is really going to help ur CM ratings . 

Edited by aamias - 16 April 2016 at 1:11pm

ss95

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
@Aamisa: Are you using two accounts for spamming? you are Rumita too right? Geek...we care least about CM Tongue see there is an article and no one is interested in posting a single commentEmbarrassed...still, thank you for showing your generosityEmbarrassed

No hard feelings either...feel free and share your POV but please share it in a decent way without hurting the sentiments of other fandom. We surely would not take it lightly if the character of Randhir is criticized for unknown reasons or zero facts or another character is favored at his cost...i hope you got my pointCool. Secondly...try post on Aryukta without Randhir's mentionEmbarrassed i assure you...not a single comment would come Approve ... we value our time ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SlayerkajalFortitudeSupermagical..Jemimah..

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@Aamisa: Are you using two accounts for spamming? you are Rumita too right? Geek...we care least about CM Tongue see there is an article and no one is interested in posting a single commentEmbarrassed...still, thank you for showing your generosityEmbarrassed

No hard feelings either...feel free and share your POV but please share it in a decent way without hurting the sentiments of other fandom. We surely would not take it lightly if the character of Randhir is criticized for unknown reasons or zero facts or another character is favored at his cost...i hope you got my pointCool. Secondly...try post on Aryukta without Randhir's mentionEmbarrassed i assure you...not a single comment would come Approve ... we value our time ROFL

i am not Rumita or something. i am Asmita. and i never had another account. i will mention aryukta or not idk bcoz after reading many posts aryukta seems to be going to be something intolerable after sometime or  he is also an psycho but criticism of Randhir's character is something i cant promise bcoz until and unless he leaves his male ego and stop insulting sanyukta and other girls

ss95

Go to top