Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i just replied on anamika's post abt dreams  i didnt told her she bashed me i told u now only u all are polite love u by the way for ur  politeness😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aamias

i just replied on anamika's post abt dreams  i didnt told her she bashed me i told u now only u all are polite love u by the way for ur  politeness😳

arre samjho na...she didn't meant anything against you. uska comment b fictional character kliye hai
Have a good time.

aamias thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4573244
read these posts  they are mine too  

cvs i just want to ask u why a second season or why dont u start it afresh? Durjoy Dutta r u really associated with the story then onething ur story books r better concentrate on it. I am crazy fan of sadda haq i bunked classes just to watch episodes . now i regret it . what u made of this storyline. Sandhir's chemistry is the only thing in the story nothing is present to understand .
plz bring back sandhir
Edited by aamias - 8 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am die fan of sadda haq missed my classes just to watch saddahaq . i loved sandhir and i also  posted some months ago when no sandhir whats there to watch but after watching aryan for some time i just want aryan sanyukta to be together.

oh how much i love this couple i cant say it in words . even if aryan is a criminal or going to be worst guy till then i will support aryan bcoz in a relationship trust and respect is the most important factor

one question? will you like to be stalked by someone in real life? like some one put tracker on your bag & follow you everywhere? what trust are you talking about i don understand! Aryan seems more like a stalker and obsessive person to me! i don know about u.. but i defo wont like to be stalked to be stalked by someone!  & there is no justification for a stalker .. he is a good guy or a bad guy.. a stalker is a stalker!
       Moreover he helped sanyukta in all bad ways like manipulating, enter ISRC with a fake certificate, sabadize the mission! it gives bad message to youth

more than even love which these two share but sandhir is all about insult how much we justify him in real world. it is not that he only faced sadness sanyukta and parth also had struggled a lot so this lame excuses r not for him. i love randhir as an intelligent, good looking dude but not as a lover and husband for sanyukta.

have you watched S1? if yes then you will know that Randhir always supported Sanyukta.. they had their bad times but he was there with her during her crucial time!
it is that Randhir always shown in bad lime light that only few people know his good qualities...
others come out and critize him always!his good qualities are foreshadowed.. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4568322  . . SO I am not doing any promotion 

Edited by ..preethi.. - 8 years ago
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You got me wrong dear. It was neither intended for you nor the girls in general - just for sanyukta who's a fictional character (Whose character is being butchered by CV"s now 🤢) 
Just like you put forward your POV and I did mine.I wasn't bashing 

lemme make myself clear I'm not telling anthing against girls. Girls have the right to dream and fulfill them too. That sentence was directed towards sanyukta

Still I'm sorry if I have hurt your sentiments. 
Edited by ..Anamika129.. - 8 years ago
aamias thumbnail

at last it was lovely talking to u girls  i am sorry if i hurt anyone it was my pov . just thought of sharing it  . idk so much rules  writing in capital and all . i never bashed any actor i just criticised  his character
aamias thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anamika129..

You got me wrong dear. It was neither intended for you nor the girls in general - just for sanyukta who's a fictional character (Whose character is being butchered by CV"s now 🤢) 
Just like you put forward your POV and I did mine.I wasn't bashing 

lemme make myself clear I'm not telling anthing against girls. Girls have the right to dream and fulfill them too. That sentence was directed towards sanyukta

Still I'm sorry if I have hurt your sentiments. 

anamika i misunderstood u but i support Sanyukta  bcoz for girls going to a premier engg college is a battle and i know it and leaving it for anyone means anyone even parents, husbands  is really tough

and anamika after reading i want Sanyukta to leave both of them rather than leaving them😆

i am sorry if i hurt u nothing personal just pov loved ur thoughts and talking to u . will u be my friend? 😳 we would make a better jodi than them😉

by the way my name is asmita
aamias thumbnail
i know aryan is going to be something worst even rapist or killer to justify Randhir as at the end Randhir will save Sanyukta from getting 
but dont worry Randhir is the hero and aryan is the villain i am not the cv of  sadda haq or anybody who could influence dd.

at last it was lovely talking to u girls  i am sorry if i hurt anyone it was my pov . just thought of sharing it  . idk so much rules  writing in capital and all . i never bashed any actor i just criticised  his character
i know u will read this one but dont comment  and ignore me 😉
bye girls take care no hard feelings towards anyone it was lovely talking to u shared ur thoughts understand ur viewpoints i never wanted to hurt anyone  just shared mypov. 
njoy  Sandhir  i will try not to disturb u though cannt   promise as said by romaila i am too confused  to take a decision🤣

u all might get angry but it was a blessing in disguise bcoz it is really going to help ur CM ratings . 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Aamisa: Are you using two accounts for spamming? you are Rumita too right? 🤓...we care least about CM 😛 see there is an article and no one is interested in posting a single comment😳...still, thank you for showing your generosity😳

No hard feelings either...feel free and share your POV but please share it in a decent way without hurting the sentiments of other fandom. We surely would not take it lightly if the character of Randhir is criticized for unknown reasons or zero facts or another character is favored at his cost...i hope you got my point😎. Secondly...try post on Aryukta without Randhir's mention😳 i assure you...not a single comment would come ... we value our time 🤣
aamias thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Aamisa: Are you using two accounts for spamming? you are Rumita too right? 🤓...we care least about CM 😛 see there is an article and no one is interested in posting a single comment😳...still, thank you for showing your generosity😳

No hard feelings either...feel free and share your POV but please share it in a decent way without hurting the sentiments of other fandom. We surely would not take it lightly if the character of Randhir is criticized for unknown reasons or zero facts or another character is favored at his cost...i hope you got my point😎. Secondly...try post on Aryukta without Randhir's mention😳 i assure you...not a single comment would come ... we value our time 🤣

i am not Rumita or something. i am Asmita. and i never had another account. i will mention aryukta or not idk bcoz after reading many posts aryukta seems to be going to be something intolerable after sometime or  he is also an psycho but criticism of Randhir's character is something i cant promise bcoz until and unless he leaves his male ego and stop insulting sanyukta and other girls