Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

NEW OLV 15.04.16 raman wid ruhaan in arms n ishita wid ruhaan in room (Page 3)

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by swatica

no dey wont meet..
ishita wud b wid ruhaan n she wud mumble in her self consious state dat y u left me .. dnt leave me..
bt dnt knw whethr ishita raman wud face off..
as in nw it dosnt seems so...
i guess face off on business table for raman to mu ishita mani as together n may b married...

DeadThis mu thing is irking...
Ishita being the great will not let Raman know that she is alive and even if he comes to know (Which he will) she will not let him know that she and mani are not married... as she thinks that he has married shagun so obviously ishita will not want ruin his happiness and most importantly the happiness for her long lost best friend shagun...AngryOuchConfused
We are heading towards a dead end... as in cvs are going to take Like almost forever to show ishra reunion...

I agree with all your points but I disagree with one thing. I know Ishita and Shagun have lots of love between them after the surrogacy crap. Which is totally unrealistic. And they are besties but I don't think Ishita would have been happy for her bestie. She is ready to share anything with her but not Raman. We have seen how possessive she has been in the past regarding Raman. It's just that she might not come face to face bcos she thinks that he in happy in his life not bcos she wants Shagun's happiness.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipevanisreePinkRose95sanayhm0001GBSCishra_bestluvGuguminti-K.13-svati12

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

no dey wont meet..
ishita wud b wid ruhaan n she wud mumble in her self consious state dat y u left me .. dnt leave me..
i guess face off on business table for raman to mu ishita mani as together n may b married...

Ishita being the great will not let Raman know that she is alive and even if he comes to know (Which he will) she will not let him know that she and mani are not married... as she thinks that he has married shagun so obviously ishita will not want ruin his happiness and most importantly the happiness for her long lost best friend shagun...AngryOuchConfused
We are heading towards a dead end... as in cvs are going to take Like almost forever to show ishra reunion...

I agree with all your points but I disagree with one thing. I know Ishita and Shagun have lots of love between them after the surrogacy crap. Which is totally unrealistic. And they are besties but I don't think Ishita would have been happy for her bestie. She is ready to share anything with her but not Raman. We have seen how possessive she has been in the past regarding Raman. It's just that she might not come face to face bcos she thinks that he in happy in his life not bcos she wants Shagun's happiness.
Yeah I guess I went a little wrong there... she would just avoid hurting Raman I guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-GugumintiMdwst

Hafs IF-Dazzler
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Tfs.
SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -AngryBird-

no dey wont meet..

Yeah I guess I went a little wrong there... she would just avoid hurting Raman I guess

True she can share even pihu's love with shagun infact she would be grateful to shagun for taking care of pihu but obviously she is definitely not happy with the fact that raman married shagun n all this will come out only when ishra have a proper confrontation which I don't know when it will happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ishra_bestluvsvati12

Mona- Senior Member
Mona-
Mona-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link and wu

Edited by Mona- - 15 April 2016 at 10:01pm

Go to top