NEW OLV 15.04.16 raman wid ruhaan in arms n ishita wid ruhaan in room

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Link 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJH983p8nAk

WU:

S1 Ruhaan barges out of d hotel n nancy behind her... People clicking selfies..

aditi byte : she says dat she saw ishita wid sum man in cafe n dn she wants to c who dat man is.. she thiks raman bhalla dn she thinks dat no she has married sumone else as she got to knw frm alia. so she is frustrated wid it...

S2 raman picks ruhaan in arms n cums in d hotel n asks for doctor to send to his room n dn ishita cums to manager n says she is a practising dentist n can c wats d matter n she alos goes to d room..

aditi byte : she says dat she has met kp in shoot bt nt her papa in show.. her eyes r stil shut so didnt saw him stil..

SO dat means dat ruhaan ws nt doing drama dat she fainted.. she didnt saw raman..she fainted may b by seeing ishita wid sumone else n she barged out n dn fainted n raman might hv seen ds n goes to rescue her n pihu body double ws along...

WU : ruhaan in hotel room(might b raman) n ishita cums up n she checks her n she has fever n is shivering... she keeps cold towel on her forehead bt dn thinkd its better to take her to house n she vl ask a doctor bout d medicines.. dn she takes her frm d room...Dere is no light in d room... may b power cut... n may b dats y ishita raman vl nt meet bt she ws using an emrgency torch..

aditi byte : ishima has cum frm sumwhr n is treating me.. she always cums frm nowhr whenevr im in trouble..
Edited by swatica - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJH983p8nAk

WU:

S1 Ruhaan barges out of d hotel n nancy behind her... People clicking selfies..

aditi byte : she says dat she saw ishita wid sum man in cafe n dn she wants to c who dat man is.. she thiks raman bhalla dn she thinks dat no she has married sumone else as she got to knw frm alia. so she is frustrated wid it...

S2 raman picks ruhaan in arms n cums in d hotel n asks for doctor to send to his room n dn ishita cums to manager n says she is a practising dentist n can c wats d matter n she alos goes to d room..

aditi byte : she says dat she has met kp in shoot bt nt her papa in show.. her eyes r stil shut so didnt saw him stil..

SO dat means dat ruhaan ws nt doing drama dat she fainted.. she didnt saw raman..she fainted may b by seeing ishita wid sumone else n she barged out n dn fainted n raman might hv seen ds n goes to rescue her n pihu body double ws along...

Will they finally meet in the hotel room... damn Yaar... cvs and their stupid logic...  they took such a not required leap...😡
Now nothing seems to solve...

svati12 thumbnail
no dey wont meet..
ishita wud b wid ruhaan n she wud mumble in her self consious state dat y u left me .. dnt leave me..
bt dnt knw whethr ishita raman wud face off..
as in nw it dosnt seems so...
i guess face off on business table for raman to mu ishita mani as together n may b married...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tfs
They wont meet in room...only ishita n ruhan...
Rahu will go somewhere ..dont know...
svati12 thumbnail

WU : ruhaan in hotel room(might b raman) n ishita cums up n she checks her n she has fever n is shivering... she keeps cold towel on her forehead bt dn thinkd its better to take her to house n she vl ask a doctor bout d medicines.. dn she takes her frm d room...Dere is no light in d room... may b power cut... n may b dats y ishita raman vl nt meet bt she ws using an emrgency torch..

aditi byte : ishima has cum frm sumwhr n is treating me.. she always cums frm nowhr whenevr im in trouble..
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

no dey wont meet..

ishita wud b wid ruhaan n she wud mumble in her self consious state dat y u left me .. dnt leave me..
bt dnt knw whethr ishita raman wud face off..
as in nw it dosnt seems so...
i guess face off on business table for raman to mu ishita mani as together n may b married...

🤢 This mu thing is irking...
Ishita being the great will not let Raman know that she is alive and even if he comes to know (Which he will) she will not let him know that she and mani are not married... as she thinks that he has married shagun so obviously ishita will not want ruin his happiness and most importantly the happiness for her long lost best friend shagun...😡😕 
We are heading towards a dead end... as in cvs are going to take Like almost forever to show ishra reunion...
svati12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

🤢 This mu thing is irking...
Ishita being the great will not let Raman know that she is alive and even if he comes to know (Which he will) she will not let him know that she and mani are not married... as she thinks that he has married shagun so obviously ishita will not want ruin his happiness and most importantly the happiness for her long lost best friend shagun...😡😕 
We are heading towards a dead end... as in cvs are going to take Like almost forever to show ishra reunion...

ya its pissing me off.. bt if raman thinks dn he is alive so ishita ki marrg wud b invalid n he might create problms bt wont divorce..
n ishita might jst nt say anythng... she vl jst b quite on it n ask mani too to do so...
only kids vl make dem togethr n slowly dey vl understand...
bt lets hope face off cums soon for nw..

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Now power cut ..
I m missing ishra like hell...this wait is killing me
Mu already started...i m feeling so down..
-CasKett- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you power cut ðŸ˜Š
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

Now power cut ..
I m missing ishra like hell...this wait is killing me
Mu already started...i m feeling so down..

Cvs can just come up with any Shit to drag this... which hotel has a power cut that also in a place like Australia...😡