India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

My first os-Nibir

-VisheshTippani IF-Rockerz
-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hy all its my first attempt to write an OS.one shot story .
pta ni kaisi lithi h do read it.
I hope sabko pasand aye...
Nibir Os is on its way...
***Meri Gf***

Edited by vishesh_Tippani - 15 April 2016 at 1:25pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

imeaurmainmkjrTASYAManuska1203mika17anu012Niha0606SakkiyahSujayricky

-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I knw kafi mistakes hongi.in k liye advance me sorry ...as it is my first ever os. Embarrassed
All kinds of response r welcomed...

OS - Meri Gf

So once again dis guy had injured himself to b get attended by his lady love who's Nurse of dis BMC hospital located in Mumbai...though it was one sided love.

Nisha working as nurse here from past 5months & dis guy Kabir who was a local goon. Injurend himself purposely to see dis beautiful nurse dressing his wounds.
This was happening from last 2months.when he first got injured accidentally by a motorcycle. though injury was minor bt as hospital was nearby he went to dress his bleeding wound der.To which he feels glad DAT he went to hospital DAT day ...
DAT day itself he asked Nisha- Girlfriend ban ja meri dono mil k rock karenge...
Nisha: Go to hell.

Days r passing like dis only he did dis every week twice or thrice to get a local treatment from her ..b it minor or major injury.

This was becoming a habit day by day...Nisha too got annoyed by dis & refused to attend him for which Kabir got out of control & He tried to kill himself...
On ordered by her seniors she again attended him half heartedly as she started to hate him.
Bt one night changed everything in her life...

when she was returning back from hospital DAT night 2men stalked her.
She was feeling uncomfortable bt neglected dis & walked her way to her home silently. Suddenly these men started to comment on her.She felt more uncomfortable & wanted to punch dem in their faces.

On the other side of road Kabir was hanging around with his pals .When he saw all dis he came to rescue her.Kabir kicked dem & beat both of dem with his friends. they both ran away.

Nisha thanked him..

She felt a sigh of relief den to her way home Kabir gave company . They were walking all alone on road under full moon
&few street lights...firstly dey were walking silently bt den Kabir broke d silent saying- apun bahut pareshan karta h na teko nisha. apun ko pta h k tu pak jati h mere bar bar ane se.Tabich wo din ayi ni mere treatment k wastee.'

"Kab? "Nisha asked. coz she knw she had attended him every time he came there for treatment.

"are wo din wo jab...jab Sunday Tha." Kabir said.
Nisha:"Sunday ko mene holiday li hui thi." & she smiled.

Kabir :"tu itna to Jan gayi hogi k apun teko like karta h bolke.
pan apun janta h ki tu is gawar awara gunde ko like b kyun karegi. ek baat bta tera BF h?"
to which nisha responded in frowning.

Kabir changed the topic quickly n asked" kon kon h tere ghar me? or inni RAAt ko koi lene Ku ni aya?"
!Nisha: Ghar me koi ni h. parents Village me rehte hain.yaha me apni ek room mate k swath rehti hun.P.G.
ohh accha.Pg bole toh? Kabir asked.Pouting.

Paying Guest.Nisha said.

Kabir asked: "Ye roz inni raat ko chut ta h hospital?"

Nisha: "Nahi re baba , meri isi time ki duty h abi ek month tak."
telling dis she was abt to enter her Pg house.

Kabir: To Aj se ek mahine tk apun tera bodyguard.
Nisha hesitated first den agreed thinking is me burai kya h.it might b helpful.

-------

2& a half week passed like dis every late night she returned from hospital & Kabir used to come along with her till she reached her PG house Chit chatting thought out on empty roads.
They discussed every thing with each other .Nisha too started speaking tapori language DAT of Kabir.They become good friends&.NISHA'S perception abt him was changed all dis while.

Kabir told Nisha how he became a goon.He was a good person when he came to Mumbai in search of a job.His parents expired when he was young. brought up by uncle after his death he moved to Mumbai.

He struggled very hard to earn money bt was rejected everywhr he went for job.

Bt at last he had found a job of a cashier as shopkeeper found him honest.where a goon came &
started to threaten him for money he responded in a punch ryt thru his face . To which he was also labeled as a goon.
He was a Robinhood kind of goon.Takes from rich& giving to poor. Never killed any1 neither he had done anything for which he should b ashamed of himself.

on asking abt Nisha's background she told to him.
How she wanted to become a doctor bt due to money issues ended up as doing nurse job.Family of 3person. Her dad a retired government Officer now got Alzheimer's & mother house maker lived in village. all d money of father's pension goes in his treatments& their daily needs .
She wanted to treat her father.Fulfil his dream of having a Tata nano car. for his family.

One day a fellow nurse commented on dis ..." Wo wohi ladka h na Jo there se Patti bandhwane ki zid karta Tha. bt seedha h bahut .respect karta h girls ki. pta ni kyun us din itna hyper hogaya Tha.poore hospital ko sar pe utha liya Tha ...jab tune chutti li hui thi.shayad use laga k tum hospital me ho k b ni ari..I think he loves u...
Nisha thought to herself yeah he never misbehaved with any1 ...neither me nor any Other girl.as per she had seen till now. bt who knows?&love really?! she asked herself.

-------

Every night Kabir was present to recive her b4 time bt he was not present dis tym.Nisha tried to call him. bt phone was not reachable.

She started to walk alone on road thinking abt him. WHR he might b now?! worrying abt him...calling him frequently...now phone was coming as switched off.
she never thought she would b bt now

Nisha was actually missing Kabir...feeling worried for him.praying for his safety.

on d half way thru .A car stopped in front of her.She was still in thoughts of Kabir.She stopped n stood der.
Nisha was shocked to see d man in dis car. it was none other den Kabir. driving tata nano car.

He came out of d car Nisha went to him& hit him on chest telling y ur phone was switch off in tapori language.
"Aye Shane kaiko tera phone switched off aarela Tha?"
Kabir did not said a word.
Got down to his knees & proposed her.
"Tu banegi apunki Gf?"
&dis tym she replied in a yes.& they both hugged each other.
showing car keys ...
Kabir said" ye gift h tere papa k liye apun ki taraf se.bole to shaadi Ka tohfa. "

happiiieeesss endingsss Wink

Edited by vishesh_Tippani - 15 April 2016 at 1:44pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

dheerajaveluSudiksha10janvi1018imeaurmainelysianightsTASYAMshrutigaur37anuska1203anu012Niha0606mika17poornima_15Anmol333Sakkiyahmansi_as18___Neha___SujayrickyheemasomaniMysticRiver

TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VisheshTippani

-VisheshTippani
-VisheshTippani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TASYAM

update soon...

done already
Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Apun jakhaas laga re Cool
But on a serious note
A superb os needa Clap
Seriously tapori nibir is awesome LOL
Do write more
TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
bole toh os ek dum ich awesome tha re
full on tapori language loved it
sweet love story
do write more
Anmol333 IF-Dazzler
Anmol333
Anmol333

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Bole toh maza aa gaya re Cool
Ek dum jhakaas os tha Clap
Write more!!!!
mansi_as18 IF-Rockerz
mansi_as18
mansi_as18

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Nice shot neenda... elaborate things a little and will get better n better... Smile

Go to top