India-Forums

Tulsi bani jwalamukhi..!! (Page 2)

saqi91 Groupbie
saqi91
saqi91

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I think the type of person or mothers we become depends on our circumstances. 
Tulsi loves her daughter and is not afraid to stand up for her because her status is not dependent on the whims of a man like PVR. 
Pavitra on the other hand can not afford to express her love, if there is any, for her daughter because she was made to feel ashamed of giving birth to a daughter. Moreover her circumstances are such that she believes herself to be dependent on the goodwill of PVR for her continued well being.
And lets not forget Nakku bai. She is a complex character. NAkku Bai is to Pavitra what Munshi ji is to PVR, to an extent. But Nakku is the stronger on in the relationship. Nakku is the only confidant that Pavitra has in that household. And this allows Nakku to present a picture that is not always true regarding Pavitra's husband because if all was well between Pavitra and her husband then Pavitra might not need a confidant so badly. 
I think I might be getting a bit off topic here but I think that you can't compare Tulsi and Pavitra. Both of them appear to be starkly different. While one appears to be from a respectable family, her values are anything but ( remember when Aru was being auctioned off and it did not really bother her), because she beleives herself to not be accountable to the same rules that govern others.On the other hand Tulsi appears to be independent but she is overshadowed by her mother and has had to cope with the stigma of being a KD. 
I really dont know if it all made sense, but it needed to be said,
And I loved the Tulsi scene from today's episode. I was all like "you go girl, teach that hypocrite  lesson that everyone will remember."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

therealsparyanshravanfanSenoritaamorJwalini.Preetii.soniadutta

paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Tulsi is awesome in her full protective mode. .For his daughter. ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

therealsparyanSenoritaamor.Preetii.

Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Tulsi loves aaru unconditionally. She might get shattered knowing about the switch but I doubt her love would change.
I am more interested in pavitra. How will she react?
Aryan is not her son might be a big blow itself but he has devdasi's blood?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

therealsparyanshravanfan.Preetii.soniadutta

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
pavitra is more concerned about her reputation & respect as she blames the devdasis for the problems in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senoritaamor.Preetii.

vishti4eva Goldie
vishti4eva
vishti4eva

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
yes tulsi is really admirable while pavitra is irritating

Senoritaamor.Preetii.

luvRTpari IF-Dazzler
luvRTpari
luvRTpari

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
tulsi was like yoyo80yoyo80yoyo80

Senoritaamor.Preetii.

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvRTpari

tulsi was like yoyo80yoyo80yoyo80
 ROFL
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saqi91

I think the type of person or mothers we become depends on our circumstances. 
Tulsi loves her daughter and is not afraid to stand up for her because her status is not dependent on the whims of a man like PVR. 
Pavitra on the other hand can not afford to express her love, if there is any, for her daughter because she was made to feel ashamed of giving birth to a daughter. Moreover her circumstances are such that she believes herself to be dependent on the goodwill of PVR for her continued well being.
And lets not forget Nakku bai. She is a complex character. NAkku Bai is to Pavitra what Munshi ji is to PVR, to an extent. But Nakku is the stronger on in the relationship. Nakku is the only confidant that Pavitra has in that household. And this allows Nakku to present a picture that is not always true regarding Pavitra's husband because if all was well between Pavitra and her husband then Pavitra might not need a confidant so badly. 
I think I might be getting a bit off topic here but I think that you can't compare Tulsi and Pavitra. Both of them appear to be starkly different. While one appears to be from a respectable family, her values are anything but ( remember when Aru was being auctioned off and it did not really bother her), because she beleives herself to not be accountable to the same rules that govern others.On the other hand Tulsi appears to be independent but she is overshadowed by her mother and has had to cope with the stigma of being a KD. 
I really dont know if it all made sense, but it needed to be said,
And I loved the Tulsi scene from today's episode. I was all like "you go girl, teach that hypocrite  lesson that everyone will remember."

I kinda agree 2 what u say! then ok..she can't openly express her love for her daughter infront of PVR. But as a mother, doesn't she feel anything. She is way more than happy for her son's marriage ignoring the fact that her daughter's life is somewhat ruined. She didn't even try to meet her. 
I feel that she loves Nakku bai more than her daughter.ConfusedLOL
M just waiting fr the day when she comes to knw that Aryan was never her real son!  maybe that day she will love her daughters. 

saqi91metitaliya

Go to top