Swaragini
Swaragini

An open letter to CVs and Colors

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
DEAR RASHMI SHARMA & RAJ NAYAK,
I am extremely grateful to both of you specially to u Rashmi mam for giving us swasan unlike ur track record or other shows...I really admire you fr coming out from ur forte and trying ur best for giving us two proper love story in a drama centric show.I totally understand that people now days are fond of fantasies and baseless and useless concepts of rivalry, family drama, harrasments and suppernatural existances that they found SSK or NAAGIN enjoyable rather than shows like Ashok or Swaragini or Balika vadhu.But i am nt at all a fond of fantasy world.i believe education in ur life plays a vital role that u should make ur choice according to that.I cant accept anything and everything in the name of entertainment cause i blv there is lots of issue exists in our country to talk about rather than those illogical and super-natural stuffs...merging two shows is a cncept in which both the stry progressed.Idk what i see today is really worthy or nt???from what ideology the heads and the creatives decides for such merger where u get nthing bt a piece of shit with wrong message.I am nt ssk viewer nd will nvr be.but for the sake of my show i watched it today.what i found is for the sake of this merger u guys chop off our show scene which does matter to SR viewer.Idk why they r dancing amd our shw lead is also dancing wd dem as well bt what i found is in their slot they got tym and stry for ssk viewers and the same cntinues for SR viewer too.In b/w all these where is ur cncern and liablity to the viewers of SR????why we should compromise???wht is our fault???Channel please for gd's sake dnt torture fr nt liking ur so-called popular shows!!!!!we r happy wd our normal shw.please spare us...
From,
A dediacted and heartbroken fan of SR.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aailahAnanya0711-bornalee22-ishanitaSankyGalNupur_5NynaeveFari_15-Sud-dis_arshia_umasharif_lafungiShinning_ADHeleetiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
soumi sab thik hai lekin Ashok it is worse than ssk and totally mis interpreted history and balika vadhu Confused but yes merger awful disgusting . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

soumi sab thik hai lekin Ashok it is worse than ssk and totally mis interpreted history and balika vadhu Confused but yes merger awful disgusting . 
agree ashoka they'd distorted  history by saying that they consulted folklores etc. but they've incorporated 2days dramas in it.but sumtimes its better & atleast better than SSK & naagin.and BV it has bcum crap post 2nd leap where 2 glorify the lead they'd butchered so many gud ckts which even no1 wud'd imagined 2 b butchered. and  butchering is worse than shown in any oder fiction show that even the ppl who used 2 b hard core supporters of the lead pre-leap r bashing/critiiczing her 2 much .

aamias

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Soumi I toh wish aisi trp mile is episode ki inhe saale merger karna hi bhul jaye.bloody losers

soumi93

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@Asmu @tiny the point is that still this stories are far bttr than those trp boosters...SSK & NAAGIN
by d way kal mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya sr k liye l
kya tha epi me?????SR viewers ko kya mila????SR ki lead swara bhagi nachi gaana gaa li dhol baja li 5 baar kapre badal li aur apna pyara kangan bhi de di...kiske liye SSK k viewers k liye?????Kyun???aur Ssk viewer ko kya idea mila humare shw se???thanga Unhappy kyunki kuch dikhaya hi nahi...

aamias

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top