Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SRK KAJOL CC IO 11 (Page 6)

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Yamyam,saw Aap ki adalat that day...
Didn't know the CC will be locked otherwise tabhi baat kar leti...

He cutely said either he will snatch awards or he will start crying or he will attack the person who got the award and snatch the award from him...How cute was that...

About Gauri...She was the first and last crush...She was the only girl who  talked to him for more than 3 seconds and he decided ae hi kudi leni hai...Heart

And then he said I thought I will not clear what I said...I don't like to explain how patriotic I am..Then Rajat said I want you to clarify..He said I know you and trust that my comments will not be altered when the show will get aired hence am talking about it in your show otherwise I mostly don't talk about it..

And then he declared aab isske baad jo kuch bhi hoijaya,I don't are,koi mujhse jyada patriot nehi ho sakta..He was so proud and I was so proud of him...Approve

Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 23 April 2016 at 1:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.rasgulla.NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

hE SAID WE EXPECTED IT TO EARN ABOVE 200 CR...Probably the trade analyst...But 200 cr was too much to expect..If he would have said 150 that would  atleast make some sense...LOL
Did they like expect people to skip school, colleges and offices to catch the movie or something?LOL

LOL

Expect karne mein kya jata hai...ShahRukh ki film hai,kuch bhi expect karlo...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.rasgulla.AS-Rifi-DZ-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

Yamyam,saw Aap ki adalat that day...
Didn't know the CC will be locked otherwise tabhi baat kar leti...

He cutely said either he will snatch awards or he will start crying or he will attack the person who got the award and snatch the award from him...How cute was that...

About Gauri...She was the first and last crush...She was the only girl who  talked to him for more than 3 seconds and he decided ae hi kudi leni hai...Heart

And then he said I thought I will not clear what I said...I don't like how patriotic I am..Then Rajat said I want you to clarify..He said I know you and trust that my comments will not be altered when the show will get aired hence am talking about it in your show otherwise I mostly don't talk about it..

And then he declared aab isske baad jo kuch bhi hoijaya,I don't are,koi mujhse jyada patriot nehi ho sakta..He was so proud and I was so proud of him...Approve

Siiigh Heart Lucky GauriDay Dreaming

AS-RifiExcuseMePlz-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The Gauri bit was love manHeart He said it with so much conviction k mera first or last Gauri hi hongiHeart
The awards bit was so cute and what the stupid article writers made out of itD'oh

The patriotism and everything was explained in such a nice manner.. But alas some thick-heads would still not understand

AS-RifiNestleToulouseExcuseMePlz-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
By the way I saw some interesting discussions on my last day about the awards this year.. Can I just say, I hope with all my heart that SRK sweeps all the awards possible cuz that would be too much funLOL All hell would break looseLOL

NestleToulouseExcuseMePlzAS-Rifi-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
That day I read on twitter that Taran has gave Swades 1.5 stars and PRDP 4.5 stars..
No the issue is not PRDP getting 4.5 stars...I haven't watch it so no I will not judge it...

But Swades getting 1.5 from a critic /analyst kind of person is just..Wacko

Though I have my doubt but sharing as the person said quite confidently...

.rasgulla.AS-Rifi-DZ-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

By the way I saw some interesting discussions on my last day about the awards this year.. Can I just say, I hope with all my heart that SRK sweeps all the awards possible cuz that would be too much funLOL All hell would break looseLOL
This would be epicLOLLOL

.rasgulla.ExcuseMePlzAS-Rifi-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I thought as FAN underperformed SRK might not get it...Then I remembered Ranbir getting it for Rockstar...So i got back the lost hope..LOL

NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top