Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Been following this one account for BO and all when it comes to Shahrukh's movies and even he today stated there are rumors of Raees not releasing on EID. It's already May! Let's see when the second poster comes out because I'm pretty sure it'll have the release date on it. I kind of come to terms with the release date shifting I guess but still would prefer if they release it on EID.

KRK also tweeted it's not releasing in EID. Ouch

-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged

With regards to the footage of Shahrukh and SK , I definitely think SK was a little tipsy there if not drunk. These two with all their issues still feel a lot more genuine to me compared to a lot of friendships in Bollywood.

On a different note , so according to a certain article , Katrina apparently has been finalized for Anand's next! It's supposed to have two female leads though!Confused Not sure how I feel about this casting yet and I'm one of those who did like Katrina in JTHJ and ZNMD. But if the role is more earthy as a lot of roles are in Anand's movies tend to be then I'm not sure if she is indeed the right choice for it.

Yes,by drunk I meant tipsy only...Used the wrong word...

It was a story of a dwarf and a tall girl...Now it has become story of dwarf and two women.Women who have equal length of role...New developement...It seems Anand Rai is writing and adfing characters...

-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GERUA

Red Chillies Ent.
@RedChilliesEnt

<small>
6h6 hours ago
</small>

Turns out, @thesushmitasen was genuinely shocked! For more behind-the-scenes, subscribe now: http://bit.ly/RCESubscribeNow

That expression on his face...

How would you know to give that kind of an expression when a girl is shocked knowing you are an army officer in disguise...So many things happening in that one expression...Smile of a winner thinking she thought her to be a student but now she knows who he is,mixed with a flirting look,then added amusement seeing the shock on her face...

The answer is you have to be one hell of an expressive actor...Precisely tumko Shah Rukh hona parega nehi to aise expressions nehi aane wale ..

-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --hhh--

I guess I'll have to check it out then. Will do so later :)

BTW , I have a question you guys. Does anyone know where can I find the Living With The Superstar, episode one. The one that is available on dailymotion has some of the audio missing from certain parts. Is there a site where I can download just the first episode from , one that has the audio intact?

Yeah watch it... I watched it probably 100+ times to solve it and now u all r saying I m wrongOuchAngryTongue

I am telling you hhh it her hair...LOL...He did something on the side of her face with his,hence a strand of here stucked there...

And what a co incidence that we watched the song at same timeline...Were you watching it due to 12 years of Main Hoon na or randomly watching it!

-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Movers and Shakers...Heart...Those days...

Gerua,there are one two little Shah Rukh Kajol scenes which were not in the movie...I am waiting for those scenes...

-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
So Shah Rukh had to face critism when he dropped Ganguly though recently with Ganguly's tweet it seems all was well between them and seemed things were blown out of proportion...But it seems people wanted him to drop Pathan also which he didn't...Read some tweets yesterday...Don't ask me how much I am missing posting random tweets and discussing the tweets...Disapprove

-DZ-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Off topic...

Hritik and Kangna's controversy turned quite ugly...I am shocked seeing the turn it took...Unbelievable...

And Kangna,seriously...Silly

-DZ-

Go to top