SRK KAJOL CC IO 11 - Page 112

Posted: 7 years ago
George Galloway @georgegalloway

My favourite Bollywood star is Shah Rukh Khan and my favourite movie is Heer Raanjha :-) #GormlessGoldsmith

Vaishali Bhardwaj @VaiBhardwaj

It was an absolute pleasure to meet Shah Rukh Khan today. Good luck with the upcoming film! #bollywood @iamsrk

Shah Rukh Khan
SRKUniverse UK @UKSRKUniverse

More pictures from #Dorchester london @BollyGoods1 editions 2 london with #GauriKhan

TANAAZ BHATIA, Mandvi Sharma, Shah Rukh Khan and 4 others
SRK Universe UAE @SRKUniverseUAE

Reporter: "Why do you always say that you're the BEST?" SRK: "Because if I doubt this fact, then no one else is going to believe it ever."

Originally posted by srkjuhi

They are indeed siblings but this Farah is different 😆. She's a jewellery designer if I'm not wrong. And they have another sister whose name I can't remember now.

The Movers and Shakers one? Yeah...I saw that ages ago. Juhi might not as a loud as Kajol can be at times but I think her and Shahrukh's banter too are just as fun. I posted a clip here from when he gave her an award and she kind of did leave him speechless at the end with a remark of hers 😆.

So u r one of those 5000 viewers??😛 I must say  die hard SRKJuhi shipper😉 

Edited by --hhh-- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by srkjuhi

I guess I'll have to check it out then. Will do so later :)

BTW , I have a question  you guys. Does anyone know where can I find the Living With The Superstar, episode one. The one that is available on dailymotion has some of the audio missing from certain parts. Is there a site where I can download just the first episode from , one that has the audio intact?

Yeah watch it... I watched it probably 100+ times to solve it and now u all r saying I m wrong😡😛
This is hilarious...🤣especially main hoon na one... "Agar Gauri ne dekh liya to"🤣 ðŸ¤£ Perfect expression🤣
tum to madhuri or Kajol se bhi vari ho🤣 

kachcha no.1🤣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJUESV8x1x4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by --hhh-- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by -GameOfThrones-

Hello everyone whats going on???

Jon snow is back 

DDLJ is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey

• IANS, Mumbai
  • Updated: May 02, 2016 19:12 IST
DDLJwas released on October 20, 1995. (YouTube)

Irrespective of age and gender, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer 1995 film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, which is considered a landmark in Indian cinema, is the most evergreen love story made in the Hindi film industry, according to a survey.

The survey done by SoGoSurvey, a worldwide leader in online surveys and market research, tells that the Aditya Chopra directorial, which features the love story of Raj (Shah Rukh) and Simran (Kajol), is still the most liked love story of Bollywood and people across different age groups are still in awe of the film.

DDLJwas the directorial debut of Yash Chopra's son Aditya Chopra. (YouTube)

Among the 4,100 individuals, who took part in the survey conduced in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad etc., 47.33 percent people chose DDLJ as the most evergreen Bollywood love story.

Not only among the younger lot, the film received a thumbs up from people over the age of 36 too. 62 percent people between the age of 36-50 said that DDLJ is the most evergreen love story.

DDLJis still running in Mumbai's famous cinema hall Maratha Mandir. (YouTube)

In the list, DDLJ was followed by Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor's Aashiqui 2 (14.66 percent), Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh-starrer Bajirao Mastani (11.99 percent), Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt's 2 States (5.84 percent), Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan's Jab We Met (5.35 percent), Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta's Veer Zaara (5.08 percent) among others.

Follow @htshowbiz for more.