Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goatian thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Making of Main hoon naa.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhA7kc9YQCI&list=PLRYDk1OwIKfLdcv20jzLNGlQ8Nj5CCMqM
Edited by --hhh-- - 7 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
The hosts were talking in a suggestive wayπŸ˜†
 Genelia looked adorable.. she is totally ballooned up though but its sweetπŸ˜†
I was surprised at literally every guest of the wedding.. I cant believe Salman actually asked bipasha k 3rd hai ya 4thπŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was watching Tumse milke dil ka and Tumhe jo maine dekha due to 12 years of Main hoon na trend.

Tumhe jo maine is another song which I always avoided watching as I found it too bold when I watched for the first time.

And in tumse milke ShahRukh gave some adorable expressions...So many actually...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Salman was mocking KSG when he came on Bigg Boss also...He was joking and Karan was obviously smiling...That time I thought how come Salman knows the number of marraiges of KSG...Third marriage in such a short span is actually an embarassing thing to do,don't know how he actually manages...πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I want deleted scene of SRkajol from Dilwale ...Why they are not releasing it?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
3 marriages I get... it is the speed which makes ot hilarious.. The guy has been zooming in and out of relationships since foreverπŸ˜†
I remember when KSG and Bipasha first announced thier relationship, someone compiled a list that KSG does wiith all his wives and everything matched to a T... some of his tweets to Bips are same as ones to JenπŸ˜†
goatian thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Tumhe jo maine is another song which I always avoided watching as I found it too bold when I watched for the first time.

me too. 

and always wondered why there's saliva between their lips in this scene...πŸ˜• they didn't kiss... 

still haven't figurer it out...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

me too.

and always wondered why there's saliva between their lips in this scene...πŸ˜• they didn't kiss...

still haven't figurer it out...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I guess its her hair but yeah it looks like saliva...πŸ˜†Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 7 years ago
goatian thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I guess its her hair but yeah it looks like saliva...πŸ˜†

no it's saliva. I watched it many times to figure it out..πŸ˜† 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

3 marriages I get... it is the speed which makes ot hilarious.. The guy has been zooming in and out of relationships since foreverπŸ˜†

I remember when KSG and Bipasha first announced thier relationship, someone compiled a list that KSG does wiith all his wives and everything matched to a T... some of his tweets to Bips are same as ones to JenπŸ˜†

I used to think only in serials this many wedding happens but KSG proved me wrong and how!

But ShahRukh went there and accordong to a tweet stayed for quite a long time...Enjoying the chutti it seems...

And Guari ka film chupke chupke hi shot horaha hai lagta hai...Not a single pic...No wonder we had no clue that he shot for the film for so many days.