SRK KAJOL CC IO 11 - Page 92

Posted: 7 years ago
Kajol's Bournvita Ads...❀️...Especially the one where the voices are swapped and kid speaks like Kajol and Kajol like the kid...
Originally posted by yamyam

It did not flop?πŸ˜† poor peopleπŸ˜†

Saw a tweet...Baki pata nehi...Even Komal said its not a flop...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

Saw a tweet...Baki pata nehi...Even Komal said its not a flop...πŸ˜†
No wonder desperation is at its peakπŸ˜†
Wow..hadn't seen that picture of Shahrukh and Mahima before. I liked her in Pardes, I thought Shahrukh and her had good chemistry in that movie. It's one of those movies that I can watch over and over again. I might not watch the whole thing but I find myself tuning in if I see it's airing on telly. I'm not sure if I have seen any other movie of Mahima! Oh wait...I have! I have seen the one that she was in with Kajol and Ajay.
^^ Dil Kya kare was one ridiculous movie.. I was like what the hell am I watching when I saw itπŸ˜†
FAN is still running in some places if I'm not wrong. And I think they will release it in a few more countries as well so we'll know the overall WW gross only after it has completed its run in all phases.

No wonder desperation is at its peakπŸ˜†

Desperation is beyond peak...And no one giving any sh*t about it is taking the desperation to another level...Khudh hi haas rahe hai aur maje lene ki kaushish karrahe hai...

And ShahRUkh fans are so happy with his acting ke unnko kuch nazar hi nehi araha...Upar se itni praises from all the sides...Last when one got that amount of praise for acting,no one even remembers.πŸ˜†

^^ Dil Kya kare was one ridiculous movie.. I was like what the hell am I watching when I saw itπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I just remember those dance sequences from it! I actually didn't hate it but it was too boring man.
Originally posted by srkjuhi

FAN is still running in some places if I'm not wrong. And I think they will release it in a few more countries as well so we'll know the overall WW gross only after it has completed its run in all phases.

No one has the patience to wait...Neither the fans nor the sites and haters...Abhi ke abhi saab declare karna hai...

EMP,could you post that video again that you shared yesterday where these two men who had watched FAN are reacting to it. I forgot to watch it man and now I can't remember the page you posted it on.