Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Red Chillies Ent. @RedChilliesEnt

Main Hoon Na completes 12 years tomorrow. Tell us your favourite character from the movie! #12YearsOfMainHoonNa

bokul thumbnail
SRK Universe @SRKUniverse

Shah Rukh Khan attended Karan Johar's Dharma Productions' new office inauguration

bokul thumbnail

Old Friendships Are The Dearest: KJO and SRK Hang Out Together!

April 28, 2016 Bolly-Freak31010 reads7 comments

Shah Rukh Khan attended the new office inauguration of Karan Johar's company Dharma Movies. SRK got nostalgic at the event and said that he was ever thankful to KJO and team for making him the star that he is. The closest pals of B-town were seen having a blast together. 

SRK was recently seen in the movie FAN. He will next be seen in Raees. He has also been working on the Karan Johar - Gauri Shinde movie, which also features Alia Bhatt.

SRK and KJO have come a long way in terms of their careers and their friendship. It's a pleasure to see them together, isn't it?

bokul thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO6jCyR3BiE

Jabra FAN Song - Jungle version

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan with Karan Johar at Dharma Productions' new office inauguration yesterday

bokul thumbnail
Abram and I have watched it 200 times: Shah Rukh Khan
IANS/New Delhi
Filed on April 28, 2016

SRK talks about his most loved feature and about his son's all-time favourite movie.

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that girls often fall for his eyes.

Speaking about his eyes, King Khan said: "My eyes are bedroom eyes, they are supposed to be sexy, they are not tired. Girls love these eyes."

In a candid conversation on #fame - live video social platform; the King of romance takes a breather from a hectic schedule to chat with his fans from all over the world on the sets of his upcoming film "Raees".

Battling the inflow of questions from fans with much ease and offering insights on his life and work, Shah Rukh talks about his character in the Rahul Dholakia directorial.

Talking about his Surma (kohl) eye look from the film, he said: "Aankhon mein kajal hai (There is kohl in my eyes), which is very scary... everyone tells me. Mujhe bhi lagta hai main thoda sa mean lagta hun (I also feel that I look little mean)... industry mein kaafi saare co-actors, actors, actresses mujhe bolte hain ki main bohot mean lagta hun iske andar (there are many co-actors in the industry who say that I look mean in kohl)."

During the live session, he also opened up about his movie watching experience with son AbRam.

"Abram and I have watched 'Minions' 200 times and it is our all-time favourite," he said.

"Raees" also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.

bokul thumbnail
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERUA

sj is gauri khan๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†  I happen to watch "my" own interview today with Karan! ๐Ÿ˜†  Watched the KWK episode with Gauri after ages. I absolutely love how honest and real she's man. Karan asks her  if she ever feels insecure considering her husband is working with female actors who are beautiful and she immediately goes there are a few questions I have an aversion to and this happens to be one of them! ๐Ÿ˜† Then goes onto answer that I pray to God if we are not supposed to be together and if he finds someone then God help me find someone too ๐Ÿ˜†. I think her answer even took Karan by surprise and he started cracking up. Then after a few minutes she states as to how she wouldn't want to be with him if he chooses to or wants to be with someone else , one of my favorite parts of the interview to be honest
Edited by srkjuhi - 7 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BTW , SRKUniverse on twitter is already gearing up for the FDFS event for Raees. I don't know if they know for sure that it's coming on EID or if they are in the same boat as us. I think SRKUniverse knows Shahrukh's team which is why I'm wondering if they have some information regarding the release date as well or if they are just getting ready because till now there's no confirmation regarding it shifting or anything of that sort. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Days when you have friday off because you have to sacrifice your sunday๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ya.. even I was thinking about what SRKuniverse is doing.. They seem confident about the EID release or maybe they are also hoping against hope๐Ÿ˜†