Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Wankhade ban was lifted no?

So Shahrukh was not there to watch the match?

There would have been some photo or something if he was indeed there na? While the ban was lifted, he never went there again after the incident if I am not wrong
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sj will wait for your press conference
where are u watching the chat ? youtube ?

i did not get the joke from the gif

aww yam thats so sweet
can u please share the link ?
is it a good print ?

kkr never wins against mi

yam errm the ban has been lifted
so he can go to wankhede any time now

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yamyam

Its a never ending cycle..
He shoudl do content oriented films instead of Masala films.. he does.. Does not work at BO.. why is the budget so high? He needs to combine content with Masala? Raees comes.. He should not move.. Go ahead with the clash.. We do not care of the BO.. if God forbid movie does not do as well as expected, Ugh.. Shahrukh and his ego.. Why cant he chose better films.. He needs to focus on content... he lost to this and that..
And the cycle continues with VFx ka rona thrown in between๐Ÿ˜†

Fan BO and review was unbearable and hence I took three days break just after the release.The compliments which are not exactly compliments.And then the taunts of harassing the fans with wrong scripts...Matlab don't even get me started.Dilwale Hatred couldn't bring that frustration or irriatation which Fan reviews did to me.

Aapki mockings se agar ShahRukh dream karna chor de to wo Shahrukh kaise bana...WHen he said to himself one day I will have a house here or one day I will rule Mumbai,these are just unbelievebly funny dreams but he is a person who fulfilled those dreams.So stop mocking him for trying to establish a high quality VFX studio,at least as a fan you must understand.
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 7 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

By the way, a very guilty and a very embaresing confession to make.. I downloaded FAN and I keep rewatching the scene between Aryan and his wife after the Sid Kapoor vid goes viral.. I keep imagining Gauri in place of the actress "Hiding my face"

Yeh lo ji! I'm a self proclaimed Gauri fan , here's someone who doesn't proclaim as much as I do but feels the same , as cheesy as that may sound ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by srkjuhi - 7 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

There would have been some photo or something if he was indeed there na? While the ban was lifted, he never went there again after the incident if I am not wrong

No photo...That means he was not there...

I didn't know that.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Fan BO and review was unbearable and hence I took three days break just after the release.The compliments which are not exactly compliments.And then the taunts of harassing the fans with wrong scripts...Matlab don't even get me started.Dilwale Hatred couldn't bring that frustration or irriatation which Fan reviews did to me.

Aapki mockings se agar ShahRukh dream karna chor de to wo Shahrukh kaise bana...WHen he said to himself one day I will have a house here or one day I will rule Mumbai,these are just unbelievavle funny dreams but he is a person who fulfilled that dream.So stop mocking him for trying to establish a high quality VFX studio,at leasy as a fan you must understand.

I agree.. the FAN thread was unbearable man.. I cannot tolerate this Shahrukh should do this and should not do that logic... I get being disappointed with choices  but the constant taunts at his dream is not something I can relate to.. It makes me annoyed to the core๐Ÿฅฑ
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EMP shared the link a few pages back , Gerua. Here is it :
https://fame.live/video/vod/405577
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

No photo...That means he was not there...

I didn't know that.

He also said in Kpail's show na.. Wankhade mein ghusai nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkjuhi

Yeh lo gi! I'm a self proclaimed Gauri fan , here's someone who isn't doesn't proclaim as much as I do but feels the same , as cheesy as that may sound ๐Ÿ˜†

Contender of being Shah Ki biwi...

So yamyam is spreading the rumor so that no oe suspects her...๐Ÿ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkjuhi

Yeh lo ji! I'm a self proclaimed Gauri fan , here's someone who doesn't proclaim as much as I do but feels the same , as cheesy as that may sound ๐Ÿ˜†

"still hiding my face" But I am still one step behind you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†