SRK KAJOL CC IO 11 - Page 75

Posted: 7 years ago
S K B  @JacyKhan  

@iamsrk Good Evening my Dimplish Sexy  Longish shaking hugs, love bites on lips & cure Kissy on Knee. I Love you 

Okay this is scandolous๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

SRK @ Juhi Chawla Residence.

Looking hot, intense and angry๐Ÿ˜† Perfect Miyan bhaiโญ๏ธ
Originally posted by yamyam

Twitter is one funny place๐Ÿ˜† I saw some people discussing there how FAN could have been a better film.. It should have bee the journey of a fan who struggles to meet his idol against all odds with the movie ending with the meeting.. Matlab puri meaning hi change kardi๐Ÿ˜† Itna pata hai hit movie kese banate hain tou khud bana lo na๐Ÿ˜†

And then did you read where someone said Gaurav should have been kept alive and Aryan should have danced on Gaurav's wedding!๐Ÿ˜•

Log Gaurav ki shaadi taak pohoch gaye...And I thought demanding songs were wrong...๐Ÿ˜†
Those tweets...omg! ๐Ÿ˜† Too good! ๐Ÿ˜†

S K B  @JacyKhan  

@iamsrk Good Evening my Dimplish Sexy  Longish shaking hugs, love bites on lips & cure Kissy on Knee. I Love you 

I am wondering about Shahrukh's reaction...He reads all tweets...๐Ÿ˜†

S K B  @JacyKhan  

With this tweet She posted the clip of him carrying Gauri and twirling her...may be imagining herself to be gauri ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I honestly don't think SJ can write those kind of tweets...
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Those tweets...omg! ๐Ÿ˜† Too good! ๐Ÿ˜†

And the thing is that her tweets on on top majority of the time so difficult to miss  and atleast 4-5 in one go ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by angrybread

With this tweet She posted the clip of him carrying Gauri and twirling her...may be imagining herself to be gauri ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Kahin ye Gauri hi tou nahi๐Ÿ˜ฒ You know in disguise to proclaim her love๐Ÿ˜†
Reporter: "I never liked you, but that changed after watching Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" SRK: "It's ok darling. Good taste takes time to develop"

๐Ÿ˜Ž