Chat Clubs

SRK KAJOL CC IO 11 - Page 45

goatian thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Srkat and blue-ice seem to be genuine SRK fans. When they're saying this it makes me sad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So the guy whose tweet Gerua earlier posted , just posted his pictures with the producer and director and the supporting cast. Did you guys know Jimmy Shergill is part of the supporting cast as well? 
goatian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yamyam

Karan Patel.. He is kinda Gaurav.. Minus the psychopanti of course๐Ÿ˜†

oh!๐Ÿ˜†
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
BI is definitely a huge Shahrukh fan. Haven't read these posts so can't comment on it but maybe she was talking about it being content oriented as opposed to HNY which was an out and out masala movie. None of us can predict the BO of a movie , even the trade analysts get it wrong so many times so let's all hope Raees does tremendous business at the BO as well  as is a movie that works with the  critics also :)  Edited by srkjuhi - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i need the full complete fame video compiled together
hope srkuniverse will compile it soon

AB
tweets in favour or SRK do not get much importance now

wow waiting for raees 2nd poster

yam what will be music for your soul ?
raees release on EID i am sure

hhh
are u talking of srkat ?
well i dont agree with him fully

sj
karan patel is a great srk fan boy
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sj
BI is a great srk fan

whose tweets are u referring to ?
is jimmy shergill a part of raees ?
or traffic ?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: --hhh--

[

Srkat and blue-ice seem to be genuine SRK fans. When they're saying this it makes me sad.

I dont know about the former but ya BI is one of the most passionate SRK fans.. She does not mean his run is over.. she means that he is now beyond that.. according to her, SRK has had a dream run in the BO for over a decade and now he can take a backseat and focus more on the movies and his characters and content rather than numbers.. Not really wrong.. BO are now just a bonus.. Khans have like two three years at the max to do the main stream kinda movies.. After that it is the content which is going to take them forward.. And so ya.. it is time for SRK to write a new legacy.. BO are now just a bonus which will lose their touch in few years
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
No body here watched Fame? Is there any twitter update of what was talked about? I wanna know more๐Ÿค”
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
I want to know more too! The only update I have seen is the one that was brought over about people asking him about Raees' release date.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously man,powercut sucks...Weather sucks..Anyways...

The way ShahRukh hugged Manoj...โค๏ธ...Can feel the warmth though not the first time I am getting that feeling...Such a genuine man...

Any idea who invited ShahRukh...It seems Manoj invited him and he went there for a brief time...