Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i want to see a fresh pair not srk dp
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lets just talk about something nice.. My mind needs to be cleansed after dealing with the stupidity๐Ÿ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i need to retire for the night
i am feeling sick
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And only a set of people are enjoying this..SRK fans are not even bothering about the clash...
Ek to you believe yours is the number 1 star,then usski achche din chal rahe hai,SRK ka bura din,to clash karne mein itna daar  kyun!!!Kuch consistent hai ya nehi...every second day some unreliable random sources post something and discussion starts..Bhai ek hi baar mein dicsuss karlena jaab official announcement hogi...

phudakte rehte hai...Kamal hai..๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Exactly.. Matlab I am yet to come across any SRK fan who would say k they do not want the clash but the other party is first to rejoice if any such news comes๐Ÿ˜† Its amusing๐Ÿ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
yamyam,as I was saying yesterday that they cut the violent scene,let me give you an example.We were watching Bazigaar and they cut the whole violent part at the end.Like Rakhi falling on the glass table,then Shahrukh breaking Madan chopra's hand,then Madan chopra attacking him with the rod...All I understood but they even cut Shahrukh's laugh...I was waiting to see him laughing and Madan chopra getting scared but I got two doll's falling from above..๐Ÿ˜†..I was like what was so violent about his laugh...Even Madan Chopra was laughing,ussko to nehi kata..๐Ÿ˜†
goatian thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

Lets just talk about something nice.. My mind needs to be cleansed after dealing with the stupidity๐Ÿ˜†

Watch it๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer/4207/super-singers-in-mumbai/1000084839
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

yamyam,as I was saying yesterday that they cut the violent scene,let me give you an example.We were watching Bazigaar and they cut the whole violent part at the end.Like Rakhi falling on the glass table,then Shahrukh breaking Madan chopra's hand,then Madan chopra attacking him with the rod...All I understood but they even cut Shahrukh's laugh...I was waiting to see him laughing and Madan chopra getting scared but I got two doll's falling from above..๐Ÿ˜†..I was like what was so violent about his laugh...Even Madan Chopra was laughing,ussko to nehi kata..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Matlab had hai๐Ÿ˜†
This reminds me when Houseful was being showed by a Pak channel.. They had to cut the scenes in which the gal was wearing too revealing clothes and in which there were intimate scenes or somethng.. Teen ghante ki film around half hour ki ban gai is chakkar mein๐Ÿ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
And its totally wrong to think EID,Christmas are for some ceratin actors...Because even when ShahRukh came on EID with Chennai Express he was the first to broke the record made by 3 Idiots...He commenced the record breaking spree so on which basis they are pressurizing or hoping Raees team to move...Taking an year gap is still understandable but taking Every Eid is just too wrong on many levels.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: --hhh--

Watch it๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.hotstar.com/tv/super-singer/4207/super-singers-in-mumbai/1000084839

Hotstar does not work outside India