SRK KAJOL CC IO 11 - Page 14

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by yamyam

Anjaam seduction song was funny.. I remember thinking yeh kia horaha hai first time I saw it😆
He has the most expressive eyes❤️

❤️❤️

Same here...And she was dancing with all ada and nazakat made it look more funny...

Last time they showed iton Zee cinema or in some other channel...They cut almost all the violent scenes and I was like dikha hi kyun rahe hai...If someone is watching it for the first time,he will not understand how they died or what happened...

Same with Bazigaar...😆
Though he never gets frustrated with Kajol's antiques...But whenever Kajol messes up he makes certain faces as if he is frustrated...for example 

But jitna bhi faces banalo you can feel with his expressions that he loves her antiques...He enjoys all of these and then double enjoys making fun of her antiques.❤️

They cut down the violent scenes?😕 Dekhne wale ki samajh mein kia ayega.. Issry acha tou bas songs de dete😆
Kajol and him are just so perfect together.. Their friendship is indeed beautiful
I have request to u CC walo😳
Can i make the next CC?😳
Omg! Our CC is back! 🥳

Sorry Gerua , wasn't able to reply to your pm earlier! Thanks for informing me about it!

yamyam...so good to see you posting here!

EMP... I was just saying the other day on the FAN thread as to how I'm missing you guys! Have got used to seeing you folks around here so felt a bit weird when this got shut.

Saw the gifs from Pardes. Was just watching it the other day and then today morning was watching that song from the climax. There's this moment in the song where Shahrukh looks at Mahira and everytime I see that, I'm all...sighhh. The intensity in his eyes gets to me every damn time.

Also saw the song Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aaye today morning and my favorite bit in that song is the one where Rani and Shahrukh are in the field and also the temple bit where he tells her he loves her 😃.

Will go through the thread and see what you folks have been upto!
Edited by srkjuhi - 7 years ago
BTW , watched Kapil's show yesterday! How good was Shahrukh there! And the bit where he sang the song he used to sing for Gauri...❤️❤️. I think I have seen him either sing or mention that song in some other interview too. 
Just wanted to say a few things after coming across some comments. On one hand you had been hearing for awhile now that Shahrukh ain't experimenting , he just keeps doing masala movies and now that he has done a FAN , there are some people in the industry who are now questioning his choice of upcoming movies...smh. And not just them, a few fans have joined the bandwagon too. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think people should really decide WTH is it that they would like him to do as an actor! If you are one of those who has wanted him to experiment as an actor then you should be effing happy with all his upcoming choice of films. Yes , one doesn't know as to how they will turn out or what the script is at this point but just the brief about those films is exciting enough. I wish people were a little more encouraging man. No wonder actors shy away from taking on projects that are somewhat different. It takes immense guts and talent to take up a project like FAN. Instead of harping about the fact that it hasn't done as well as it should have at the BO , one should be applauding him for taking it on and giving one of the best performances ever. I hope Shahrukh doesn't get discouraged in any way in taking on projects that excite him as an actor , that challenge him as actor. And I know it's natural to have apprehensions about what the script would be like about the projects that he is on board for but please know he's working with the likes of Anand , Imtiaz! Kindly give those directors some credit! At least wait for the end product to come out before you make up your mind already. See the first glimpses of it before you give your final verdict!