Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

IS IT That Difficult to Understand Swara??? (Page 4)

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by Banjaaran.

This in not about Kangan. no idea about Chandramani. don't want to have ideas about Simar and her khadaan.

Swara and Sanskaar too were never into materialistic things. for them emotions and feelings rate above all.

this is just a general statement.

Swara loves Sanskaar. absolutely no doubt. but does she loves him the way he deserves to be loved or the way he loves her.. that is debatable. because barring the Malkin MU track, Sanskaar and Kavita engagement track or Swasan marriage track.. she has not exactly shown that HE is the number one person in her life.
Sanskaar on the other hand has through his words and gestures always (barring Malkin MU track) has shown that SHE is his number one priority.

She values relationships. that's beautiful. He too does that. infact he is the only one who respects all the relationships including the one he has with her Baba and dadi. but he balances and never made us feel that she doesn't top the charts for him. she most of the time doesn't balance and ends up putting him in the bottom list of her priority.

No one is asking her to channel Ragini. that is another extreme. in real life the way that lady went about her 'true love' she would have been in jail or asylum.

but could Swara show atleast 50 percent of the love and adoration and commitment that Sanskaar shows towards her... then we won't be having this conversation.

for ex: tomorrow due to Pari antics if Sanskaar packs his bags and say 'Let's go Swara.'
and Family looks at her dolefully.. who wants to bet that she won't say.. I will stay back and sort out the family problems first?

Swara is a beautiful person. and she has shown that she can love Sanskaar madly, passionately and deeply. but is very inconsistent in showing and maintaining that love and passion.
that's the only issue I have with Swa part of SwaSan Ship.

p.s. I guess I am sounding like a typical Indian mom blind in her Son's love and listing out her Bahu's flaws. not my intention.LOL

p.p.s. for someone who is not watching the serial I wrote a hell lot.Stern Smile.

Malkin track is when she realised she is in love with him from the moment she realized she reciprocated his love with same intensity.  So it is wrong to say Swara din't love Sanskaar the way he does.  

You can't always keep one person your priority it depends on situation.  The question you asked whom will Swara choose if Sanskaar decides to leave and family request them to stay back. Well I want SwaSan to leave that Mental Mansion but it's easy to break relations and Swara knows Sanskar will be miserable staying away from family. They both got family acceptance now, till now we all know how they were treated plus if you can stay back and make things fine why leave??! It's not about giving him least priority it's about giving right priority according to situations.

Well we won't be having this discussion if people understand Swara for what she is and not what you want her to be.

Leki..

I know Swara loves Sanskaar.
my issue is with the bold bit.
How many times has she prioritized him over everything else?
ONLY when she thought she is going to lose him. rest of the times he ranks quite low in her list of priorities.

she has shown more obsessive, unconditional and intense love for Ragini always than she does for Sanskaar.

she is a beautiful soul. I said it before. and she would want to keep the family together for Sanskaar's sake too. BUT..
between doing what you think is right and doing what your spouse wants for once.. no contest which one Swara will opt for.
Sanskaar on the other hand will always opt for what she WANTS.
hence I find the balance skewed at times.

@bold blue.. I love Swara for what she is. but if I could dislike Sanskaar's actions during Malkin MU track.. I can raise my points as to where I think Swara is going wrong.
Always been an Untrue fan that way.Smile.

Edited by Banjaaran. - 16 April 2016 at 1:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81.FairyDust.Bon_Vivant

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Nimmi there is a difference in situations when Swara din't realize her love and from when she realised her love. When she din't realize her love or when she felt he cheated her by falling in love with her or when he was just her bestfriend one can't expect her to love him with same intensity. The moment she realized she was in love with him she reciprocated her love with same intensity. We can't hold her accountable for a time when she was not in love or yet to be realized phase.
If doing what your spouse want will hurt him more then it's better to do right thing.

Nimmi that blue part is general statement or to those who only find fault in Swara and blame her no matter what the situation is, just to glorify Sanskar's love. You dn't like her dn't want to understand her fine but criticizing her degrading her love her devotion sorry that can't be accepted. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_dattu21-LumosMaxima-tiny15flora212

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged

@Nimmi there is a difference in situations when Swara din't realize her love and from when she realised her love. When she din't realize her love or when she felt he cheated her by falling in love with her or when he was just her bestfriend one can't expect her to love him with same intensity. The moment she realized she was in love with him she reciprocated her love with same intensity. We can't hold her accountable for a time when she was not in love or yet to be realized phase.
If doing what your spouse want will hurt him more then it's better to do right thing.

Nimmi that blue part is general statement or to those who only find fault in Swara and blame her no matter what the situation is, just to glorify Sanskar's love. You dn't like her dn't want to understand her fine but criticizing her degrading her love her devotion sorry that can't be accepted. 

agree wid u completely. i luv swasan both but sanky bit more but 2 glorify his luv i won't say swara is wrong or will degrade her luv.
being a woman in Indian society swara is expected 2  do more 4 oders also esply her family & frnds apart from her husband or luv.

i'd seen this trend that 2 glorify sanky's luv ppl degrade swara & her luv & never try 2 understand her.
and i luv sanky more than swara as  a ckt.but wenever it cums 2 choose btn them i never take part in those  polls bcoz  4 me its difficult.

i understood swara's situn wen she  was not in luv wid  sanky but din't like her  rudeness 2wards him. similarly i understood sanky's MU during maalkin track but never liked his rudeness 2wards swara.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21-LumosMaxima-DivineDarkness

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
its not difficult to understand swara...she is a noble soul...a quality which we love...sanky loves but at times she annoys me big time especially when it comes to sanky...she loves him more than her life but at the same time sanky is her least priority while for sanky...swara is his top priority...when it comes to detectivegiri thats it...she intend to neglect sanky which i really hate...i want her to change this perspective...she needs to keep sanky her top priority...other than that...she is a beautiful soul whom i love...sorry guys when it comes to sanky i am partial...nothing matters to me more than sanky...i love swara but not more than my sanky...i am very possessive when it comes to sanky...he is my top most priority

Edited by Mages - 16 April 2016 at 2:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

agree wid u completely. i luv swasan both but sanky bit more but 2 glorify his luv i won't say swara is wrong or will degrade her luv.
being a woman in Indian society swara is expected 2  do more 4 oders also esply her family & frnds apart from her husband or luv.

i'd seen this trend that 2 glorify sanky's luv ppl degrade swara & her luv & never try 2 understand her.
and i luv sanky more than swara as  a ckt.but wenever it cums 2 choose btn them i never take part in those  polls bcoz  4 me its difficult.

i understood swara's situn wen she  was not in luv wid  sanky but din't like her  rudeness 2wards him. similarly i understood sanky's MU during maalkin track but never liked his rudeness 2wards swara.
agree with both of you. I used to be a silent member of this forum and at that time i saw some people always blame swara no matter what.some people always complain about her priorities and her curious nature. But never seen those people complaining abt her jasoosi when she saved sanskaar during the fake molestation epi. For me both sanskaar and swara have some flaws and  they are not perfect but still the bond they share that makes them so special. I think if you like both of them truly u will at least try to understand both of them and not degrade one of them. But if you are partial to one of them then u can never understand the other. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemanya_InDreamWorld_dattu21tiny15

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Leki..
 I am not questioning the duration of love. I never grudged Swara for not hop, skip and jumping into love with Sanskaar the first time he confessed no matter how beautiful the confession was. she took her time. barring few hiccups here and there the journey was beautiful.
My grouse is intensity. we have seen her longing, madness, hint of selfishness she tried to stamp down, the passion, the love for Sanskaar. that was SOME love. and then they got married, she is back in MM and we are back to square one.

doing what you think is right always irrespective of others wish is the relationship shared between a child and parent or student and teacher.
not between friends. and definitely not between soulmates. they are called EQUAL for a reason. once or twice is ok. if every time only one decides and other has to follow through.. that is a skewed balance.

you quoted my post so thought it is meant for meEmbarrassed.
I believe.. everyone is entitled to their own likes, dislikes and delusions. including me! nothing will make me root for Ragini and her perfect match of a husband after Malkin track and her joke of redemption. My opinion!
that won't make me a hater or basher. similarly stating that I think Swara does take Sanskaar for granted and he deserves more won't make me an untrue fan.

Stating opinion and bashing/taunting/trashing is different. unfortunately I do agree that forum works in extremes.

this probably is the first time I commented so much and had intense discussionsLOL.
No offense meant!
End of the day..I love SwaSan.. warts and all. They are magic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211SanjunikiBon_Vivant

Lonelythots Newbie
Lonelythots
Lonelythots

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I think the right title should be 'Is it difficult to understand to daily soaps?' Lol.. I apologize to fans in advance if they find anything offensive.. I don't mean to belittle your love or feelings for any fictional character..

Have been quite an ardent viewer of Hindi soaps for years now and also been haunting IF for years now unregistered... Neither have daily soaps format changed nor have the online fans changed..lol..

Cardinal rule of any soap is that defacto there cannot be a better person than the female lead in all aspects, in this case Swara. be it love, loyalty, sensitivity, intelligence, other characters need to be beneath her... The storyline does not offer scope for any other character to outshine her...
denouement , catharsis, journey -literary tools, are all reserved for her..

Ragini, sanskaar, lakshya all furniture or rather props for drama.. Ragini the second titular role, her emotions were only used to generate drama,nothing else.. less said about the boys the better.. Have heard complains like no one suffers like Swara.. But that is exactly the point.. No other character is allowed to suffer cuz that means due importance has to be given to their emotions, which is out of the way in a daily soap..

Re sanskaar' love for Swara, the writers know that his love for Swara will never get the importance through the storyline which is why they allow it to reflect in the camaraderie between him and Swara.
As for Swara, since she is the protagonist , she will definitely get a bigger chance in the future storyline to prove how great a love she has for sanskaar and sanskaar as a character will be allowed to generate appropriate drama for that to happen by debasing his own love... Lol... Eg.. Malkin track, initial kavita track..

My 2 rs gyaan... No point feeling disheartened with Swara.. Cuz ultimately the ones to get thenga will be you and the cvs will use your own favorite sanskar to crucify the love he has for Swara and u will be left feeling dissatisfied..

No offense to sanskar /ragini/lakshya fans.. It is just my analysis of this show objectively..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky.m

Go to top