Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

IS IT That Difficult to Understand Swara??? (Page 3)

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i agree with each and every point of yours
 sanskaar has loved the swara who is selfless

if she would have chosen bangle instead of cm upon which simar family life depend on

then this swara is not the swara whom sanskar love

for this sanskar never can be angry on swara

MU is another thing

for swara sanskaar well being can be above simar family one

but even sanskaar gifted baangle can never be above a human life

and i like swara that way only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21tiny15

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

This in not about Kangan. no idea about Chandramani. don't want to have ideas about Simar and her khadaan.

Swara and Sanskaar too were never into materialistic things. for them emotions and feelings rate above all.

this is just a general statement.

Swara loves Sanskaar. absolutely no doubt. but does she loves him the way he deserves to be loved or the way he loves her.. that is debatable. because barring the Malkin MU track, Sanskaar and Kavita engagement track or Swasan marriage track.. she has not exactly shown that HE is the number one person in her life.
Sanskaar on the other hand has through his words and gestures always (barring Malkin MU track) has shown that SHE is his number one priority.

She values relationships. that's beautiful. He too does that. infact he is the only one who respects all the relationships including the one he has with her Baba and dadi. but he balances and never made us feel that she doesn't top the charts for him. she most of the time doesn't balance and ends up putting him in the bottom list of her priority.

No one is asking her to channel Ragini. that is another extreme. in real life the way that lady went about her 'true love' she would have been in jail or asylum.

but could Swara show atleast 50 percent of the love and adoration and commitment that Sanskaar shows towards her... then we won't be having this conversation.

for ex: tomorrow due to Pari antics if Sanskaar packs his bags and say 'Let's go Swara.'
and Family looks at her dolefully.. who wants to bet that she won't say.. I will stay back and sort out the family problems first?

Swara is a beautiful person. and she has shown that she can love Sanskaar madly, passionately and deeply. but is very inconsistent in showing and maintaining that love and passion.
that's the only issue I have with Swa part of SwaSan Ship.

p.s. I guess I am sounding like a typical Indian mom blind in her Son's love and listing out her Bahu's flaws. not my intention.LOL

p.p.s. for someone who is not watching the serial I wrote a hell lot.Stern Smile.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211The-Heart-Sud-Sakura24mix_of_emotionsLoveSonu2408..NightDragon...FairyDust.sharif_lafungiBon_VivantThe.Lannister

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Nice.post and agree on most ... I too felt bad when Swara had to part with her bangles, but in that situation she had to do it as her friend and her family was in danger. ... while parting she was shown to remember Sanskaar's word, this was to show how much she valued his love but had to part with the bangles...Sanskaar will understand swara as he trust her with his life.. their basis of relation is immense trust and understanding...
The scene where Swara sees roses in Sanskaar's hand she accepted it with a smiling face as the thought of his love is more important for her
As for Sanskaar he has always been proud of Swara which was seen on his face many a times. ..
When watching something you love so dearly there is always a first reaction cause one cannot accept what is shown,  that one first removes the frustration ... then slowly when it sinks then one analysis well... it has happened with me and it must have happened with many...there have been times when I have written this is an instant reaction ... I guess that natural human tendency, some can control and some get it out  to share...
Most of us Love Swara-Sanskaar and therfore we tend to see them happy, and when something like this scene comes it's the first reaction that comes out... this will also be reactions of other fans across the forum ...

PS- just wrote what I feel, sorry if I did hurt someone 

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 15 April 2016 at 11:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiiisharif_lafungimix_of_emotionstiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Nice.post and agree on most ... I too felt bad when Swara had to part with her bangles, but in that situation she had to do it as her friend and her family was in danger. ... while parting she was shown to remember Sanskaar's word, this was to show how much she valued his love but had to part with the bangles...Sanskaar will understand swara as he trust her with his life..
When watching something you love so dearly there is always a first reaction cause one cannot accept what is shown, that one first removes the frustration ... then slowly when it sinks then one analysis well... it has happened with me and it must have happened with many...there have been times when I have written this is an instant reaction ... I guess that natural human tendency, some can control and some get it out to share...
Most of us Love Swara-Sanskaar and therfore we tend to see them happy, and when something like this scene comes it's the first reaction that comes out... this will also be reactions of other fans across the forum ...

this exactly is what many of us went through last,night...opinions changed on the,same thing after 10 min...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariiiiimix_of_emotionstiny15NiViren-Raj

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Nice.post and agree on most ... I too felt bad when Swara had to part with her bangles, but in that situation she had to do it as her friend and her family was in danger. ... while parting she was shown to remember Sanskaar's word, this was to show how much she valued his love but had to part with the bangles...Sanskaar will understand swara as he trust her with his life..
When watching something you love so dearly there is always a first reaction cause one cannot accept what is shown, that one first removes the frustration ... then slowly when it sinks then one analysis well... it has happened with me and it must have happened with many...there have been times when I have written this is an instant reaction ... I guess that natural human tendency, some can control and some get it out to share...

this exactly is what many of us went through last,night...opinions changed on the,same thing after 10 min...
n all love her .after all she has been one who has been right n nice throughout the show she has made sanskaar what he is today.sm scene ppl may not be able to connect to it n have a problem with it n reaction is bound to come.swasan is a unique pair n this kind of scene can make anybody feel heartbroken as a fan.that doesn't mean ppl hate her or love to bash her.those who do it always r not her fans from start I wud say.

nikki1211Fariiiiitiny15NiViren-Raj

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

This in not about Kangan. no idea about Chandramani. don't want to have ideas about Simar and her khadaan.

Swara and Sanskaar too were never into materialistic things. for them emotions and feelings rate above all.

this is just a general statement.

Swara loves Sanskaar. absolutely no doubt. but does she loves him the way he deserves to be loved or the way he loves her.. that is debatable. because barring the Malkin MU track, Sanskaar and Kavita engagement track or Swasan marriage track.. she has not exactly shown that HE is the number one person in her life.
Sanskaar on the other hand has through his words and gestures always (barring Malkin MU track) has shown that SHE is his number one priority.

She values relationships. that's beautiful. He too does that. infact he is the only one who respects all the relationships including the one he has with her Baba and dadi. but he balances and never made us feel that she doesn't top the charts for him. she most of the time doesn't balance and ends up putting him in the bottom list of her priority.

No one is asking her to channel Ragini. that is another extreme. in real life the way that lady went about her 'true love' she would have been in jail or asylum.

but could Swara show atleast 50 percent of the love and adoration and commitment that Sanskaar shows towards her... then we won't be having this conversation.

for ex: tomorrow due to Pari antics if Sanskaar packs his bags and say 'Let's go Swara.'
and Family looks at her dolefully.. who wants to bet that she won't say.. I will stay back and sort out the family problems first?

Swara is a beautiful person. and she has shown that she can love Sanskaar madly, passionately and deeply. but is very inconsistent in showing and maintaining that love and passion.
that's the only issue I have with Swa part of SwaSan Ship.

p.s. I guess I am sounding like a typical Indian mom blind in her Son's love and listing out her Bahu's flaws. not my intention.LOL

p.p.s. for someone who is not watching the serial I wrote a hell lot.Stern Smile.

Malkin track is when she realised she is in love with him from the moment she realized she reciprocated his love with same intensity.  So it is wrong to say Swara din't love Sanskaar the way he does.  

You can't always keep one person your priority it depends on situation.  The question you asked whom will Swara choose if Sanskaar decides to leave and family request them to stay back. Well I want SwaSan to leave that Mental Mansion but it's easy to break relations and Swara knows Sanskar will be miserable staying away from family. They both got family acceptance now, till now we all know how they were treated plus if you can stay back and make things fine why leave??! It's not about giving him least priority it's about giving right priority according to situations.

Well we won't be having this discussion if people understand Swara for what she is and not what you want her to be.

Edited by DivineDarkness - 16 April 2016 at 1:08am

Anusha62aamias-LumosMaxima-tiny15

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
For Swara complete family is more imp coz she never had one it was always a broken home
But ragini always gets what wanted family to love her pamper her to even overlook her flaws misdeeds

Swara naturaly become a person who always dream a house full of relationships and love

And sanskaar is the reason she got all the love and family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211tiny15

reeyacute Senior Member
reeyacute
reeyacute

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u asha...but would love to see a scene where swara talks to sanskar about the kangans and how she lost it to the goons.
Would love to see sanskars reactions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top