IS IT That Difficult to Understand Swara???

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
As a SwaSan Fan i openly agree Swara is MAHAAN...

So only she did all these... 

1. Sanskaar degraded Swara character infront of everyone did everything in his hand to spoil her life. But Swara after coming to know abt it she immediately forgave Sanskaar.. At that time Sanskaar was not even a friend to Swara... Redemption was choosen by Sanskaar himself...

2. DP gave big dhoka to her by taking sign on divorce papers still she didnt even mention his name infront of anyone and forgave him...

3. Shekhar insulted Swara all the time bt still she understood and forgave him...

4. Laksh becos of him Swara even went to jail then also she forgave him...

5. Dadi for her Swara is not at all important but also she cares for her

6. AP & Sujatha no need to say abt them...

7. Finally Ragini what and all she to Swara did there is no count for it... She forgave her without even before Ragini asked

Ok u ppl ll say they r family.. Simar is also frnd of Swara she is not any outsider to Swara..
When frnds are in need we ll help for sure.. That is wat Swara did today total family of Simar is gaayab to save them she gave away Kangaan... She didnt give away the kangaan happily and all.. She had tears and also had fb of wat Sanskaar said...(She values his feelings)

As mentioned by shree in her post Last time when sanskar's car break failed & was about to hit swara, simar saved her without being thinking about her own life.. Wat was the need for Simar to save Swara becos she thought Swara as friend...Also when Swara was in jail Simar bailed her out... All were aganist her at that time leaving Sanskaar when for those ppl who did injustice to her also she did that much y cant she do for Simar...

PS: Swara cant give that Mani to goons (though none ll believe abt mani bt that is wat shown in SSK so Swara should believe abt it)... So do u guys want Swara to fight for that kangaan and get hurt then ll Sanskaar be happy...???? For Sanskaar to be happy she should keep herself safe than keeping those Kangaan safe...

Few ppl are saying she doesnot love Sanskaar and all. In love feelings matter not materialistic things... During that gift segment also when Sanskaar was abt to give flowers she didnt even think that those are only roses she thought abt his feelings alone... So hw can u say his feelings doesnt matter her... 

After SwaSan mrg when shekhar was abt to take her she didnt even feel like leaving Sanskaar... Also in baadi she was only thinking abt Sanskaar... 

Everyone knows how much Swara loves Ragini then also when MM ppl were in danger she went to save them as she knows Sanskaar needs her (She even said every relation related with Sanskaar is valuable to her)...

During Kavitha track she didnt even think twice to question Ragini was she the one who is trying to Spoil her mrg... She loves Sanskaar so much so only she did everything...

She wanted to spend her life with Sanskaar so only she ran from jail and tried to prove herself innocent.. Is it not love...????

Anyone who is not a regular viewer also can understand Swara loves Sanskaar a lot... So never ever question abt SwaSan love...

PPS: During Malkin track when Swara begged,said infront of everyone also that she love him to Sanskaar he didnt believe then also i didnt like if anyone bashed him becos he was not in a position to accept i understood his situation

PPPS: Also dnt glorify Ragini she can never be compared to Swara...  I m openly saying i cant bear if anyone bashes Swara/Sanskaar/SwaSan without understanding the situation...

Note: If i hurt anyone feelings i m really sorry... I cant bear SwaSan if are bashed...

Also most imp i didnt make this post jst for todays scene... Normally also there are many who jst need some or the other to bash Swara most of the times and also Sanskaar at times... 
Edited by Asha122 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
asha 🤗
first thing why dont u complete ur story?

sorry for asking but i really loved ur story so i asked it.

next ur post i agree that Swara is mahaan but today it is humanity other than anything else . idk anything but as far as i know life  saving is not mahaanta but humanity . i dont want to write it so copy pasting
it means life is less important than kangan.😲 matlab kuch bhi? 
i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself .
so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kangan😕 and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry too 

why kangan give mangalsutra and engagement ring too for saving life . life is the most precious gift God has given and all these things are just symbolism . relations are made from heart and love not by materialistic things. even if u could save two lives by killing urself one should do it . though we r selfish  so leave that part.
i think Sanskar wont mind if he really loves her or else i think he wants to marry again😆.
so why make a fuss of it
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
agree with each nd every part...nd yes I was one of them who was angry on CVS for glorifying kangan segment...CVS not swara...
nd just after 10 min of the seq many of the same ppl realized ki issue is not big nd all are okay...now every 3rd post is questioning them...no m not saying post kyu banaya...it's free forum nd open for all...but matter is getting stretched when all those ppl have already justified their stance...
persay they won't comment now...who will,? ppl who supported swara's action understanding it properly instantly...few of us did not...nd we accepted...
now the comments here will be mocking all those... what will it result in?
plz I request not to categorize them as bashers...they are not...nd no one compared swara's love with ragini.. it was an observation on how ragini will react compared to swara...nothing else...
it was me who said her dedication for lakshya,is amazing except delusion nd obsession...
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
off topic...plz upload today's swasan scene...m yet to watch it...   :)
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamias

asha 🤗

first thing why dont u complete ur story?

sorry for asking but i really loved ur story so i asked it.

next ur post i agree that Swara is mahaan but today it is humanity other than anything else . idk anything but as far as i know life  saving is not mahaanta but humanity . i dont want to write it so copy pasting
it means life is less important than kangan.😲 matlab kuch bhi? 
i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself .
so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kangan😕 and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry too 

why kangan give mangalsutra and engagement ring too for saving life . life is the most precious gift God has given and all these things are just symbolism . relations are made from heart and love not by materialistic things. even if u could save two lives by killing urself one should do it . though we r selfish  so leave that part.
i think Sanskar wont mind if he really loves her or else i think he wants to marry again😆.
so why make a fuss of it

No need to be sorry yar... I dont even feel like visiting IF so only not able to complete... Also have a lot of works to complete.. ll try to continue it by next month...

Bang on wat ever u said is 100% perfect.. Simply ppl bash Swara yar...
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

off topic...plz upload today's swasan scene...m yet to watch it...   :)

Ya ll upload in this i totally forgot abt scenes..
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with you Asha😃 Thanks for making this post👍🏼

Swara is Mahaan and i am a proud fan of this Mahaan Swara.
Because of Swara's mahanta Sanskar realised his fault and redeemed himself beautifully.
If Swara was not shown Mahaan then their would have been no need for SwaSan's fake marriage Track which she did to unite her Mother with Spineless Dad like Shekhar because Swara is Mahaan.

And most Mahaan thing she did was she always love everyone Unconditionally if not than a Halfsister like Ragini who for her Pehla Pyaar was not hesitant to Separate her Baba And So called Ma for whom she didn't cared a bit. Tried to kill Swara multiple times, Called her Najayez and what not in this way Ragini insulted Sharmishtha's morality also, Got Swara Married forcefully and broken it also with deceit but Swara being the Good hearted Mahaan Forgave her and always supported her.

I agree and i am glad about the fact that Swara's love for Sanskar is not like how Ragini loves Laksh because Swara can never be so Delusional, Insensetive and Selfish in Love.Edited by Fariiiii - 8 years ago
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Ashu..
I don't think, swara gave away the kangan shows, she doesn't love sanskar or anything negative like that.
And sometimes friends do great things than families.
And problems in Swara's life will happen not because she gave away the kangan.
It is already there- pari's insecurity is already started, her dislike for swara is already expressed, and uttara's track is also already started.
So, I have no fear that just bcz, of Swara lost the kangan will affect SwaSan.
But if something happens relating to uttara, It will affect them.
Every one in MM & gadodia,tasted the sweetness of her mahanata.
And even if people are bashing her, still they like swara because of this selfless nature..

And in my view, shows should spread the messages of such love, helping mentality etc, more, than giving importance to the real world.
Maybe in real world a mahaan swara is unbelievable,
But if such lessons of love & greatness can be spread through such shows, it is more good than the practical world rudeness..
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha122

No need to be sorry yar... I dont even feel like visiting IF so only not able to complete... Also have a lot of works to complete.. ll try to continue it by next month...

Bang on wat ever u said is 100% perfect.. Simply ppl bash Swara yar...

why next month plz plz upload it quickly na
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

agree with each nd every part...nd yes I was one of them who was angry on CVS for glorifying kangan segment...CVS not swara...
nd just after 10 min of the seq many of the same ppl realized ki issue is not big nd all are okay...now every 3rd post is questioning them...no m not saying post kyu banaya...it's free forum nd open for all...but matter is getting stretched when all those ppl have already justified their stance...
persay they won't comment now...who will,? ppl who supported swara's action understanding it properly instantly...few of us did not...nd we accepted...
now the comments here will be mocking all those... what will it result in?
plz I request not to categorize them as bashers...they are not...nd no one compared swara's love with ragini.. it was an observation on how ragini will react compared to swara...nothing else...
it was me who said her dedication for lakshya,is amazing except delusion nd obsession...

I respect ur views & not mentioning abt few ppl specifically or anyone who said abt todays Kangaan.. I made it generally so that ppl can understand Swara becos some ppl jst need some or the other topic to bash Swara.. And i repeat this is not first time many times happened either they bash Swara/Sanskaar... So i made this post ...