Yeh Vaada Raha

India-Forums

   
Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

Mr Green Pants Married Shanti,Main Is shaadi ko Nahi maanti (Page 2)

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yumliciousss

Originally posted by Vanellope

Yamna yaar no words for Shanti.Jitna bhi dimaag tha woh bhi bech khaya usne AngryAngry 
Aur woh Bhai Behen AngryAngryAngry 

Karvi CryCryCry
Shanti ki toh Angry
Mere KarViCry
ab pata nai kia dhamaka hne wala h
gopa mere bheje mn yh bt nai ai k Kartaya shanti ko Q Jane dega us Ghr mn if he knows waha sare jese maha paglait rehte h???Shocked
Behan bhai ka to mt puch
dil kr raha h dengue se Katwa du dono koAngry
i am so sick of these two Chindi chor Villians
They both arent even doing good as villians
they are just sick and gets on my nerves
 
Bheje ko aaram de Yamna.Woh jaise Ayesha bolti hai na,when it comes to YVR kuch nahin sochna,bas chup chap dekhna LOL

yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Joined: 07 February 2016
Posts: 1382

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

Originally posted by yumliciousss

Originally posted by Vanellope

Yamna yaar no words for Shanti.Jitna bhi dimaag tha woh bhi bech khaya usne AngryAngry 
Aur woh Bhai Behen AngryAngryAngry 

Karvi CryCryCry
Shanti ki toh Angry
Mere KarViCry
ab pata nai kia dhamaka hne wala h
gopa mere bheje mn yh bt nai ai k Kartaya shanti ko Q Jane dega us Ghr mn if he knows waha sare jese maha paglait rehte h???Shocked
Behan bhai ka to mt puch
dil kr raha h dengue se Katwa du dono koAngry
i am so sick of these two Chindi chor Villians
They both arent even doing good as villians
they are just sick and gets on my nerves
 
Bheje ko aaram de Yamna.Woh jaise Ayesha bolti hai na,when it comes to YVR kuch nahin sochna,bas chup chap dekhna LOL
Hahahha CANT HELP BUT OBSESSLOL
Kuch bhi karen,Meher ki shadi Srikant se kara dain
Taai Ki shadi Khanna se Kara dain
bus KARVI KO UNGLI KI NA WRITERS NY TO MAIN JA RHI OSAMA BIN LADEN SE HELP LENELOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yumliciousss

Hahahha CANT HELP BUT OBSESSLOL
Kuch bhi karen,Meher ki shadi Srikant se kara dain
Taai Ki shadi Khanna se Kara dain
bus KARVI KO UNGLI KI NA WRITERS NY TO MAIN JA RHI OSAMA BIN LADEN SE HELP LENELOL
 
Tai ki shaadi OMG ShockedLOL 
Osama ab nahin raha,aur koi dhund Tongue
kiara26 Senior Member
kiara26
kiara26

Joined: 02 April 2016
Posts: 764

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
"Osama ab nahin raha,aur koi dhund Tongue"
Exactly my thoughtsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

"Osama ab nahin raha,aur koi dhund Tongue"
Exactly my thoughtsROFL

Tongue
yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Joined: 07 February 2016
Posts: 1382

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

Originally posted by yumliciousss

Hahahha CANT HELP BUT OBSESSLOL
Kuch bhi karen,Meher ki shadi Srikant se kara dain
Taai Ki shadi Khanna se Kara dain
bus KARVI KO UNGLI KI NA WRITERS NY TO MAIN JA RHI OSAMA BIN LADEN SE HELP LENELOL
 
Tai ki shaadi OMG ShockedLOL 
Osama ab nahin raha,aur koi dhund Tongue
Ok ISIS here i comeLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shanti ne Phela di Ashanti :-----//

Author: yumliciousss   Replies: 3   Views: 307

yumliciousss 3 307 14 April 2016 at 2:29pm by Vanellope
shaadi shanti aur ranveer ki

Author: Nihamithaal   Replies: 2   Views: 305

Nihamithaal 2 305 14 April 2016 at 6:30am by Nihamithaal
Kartik and Shanti Scene

Author: nawshi   Replies: 8   Views: 717

nawshi 8 717 15 January 2016 at 1:36pm by nawshi
Survi Shanti

Author: rawat_hem   Replies: 0   Views: 485

rawat_hem 0 485 07 January 2016 at 9:31am by rawat_hem
Shanti

Author: rawat_hem   Replies: 1   Views: 281

rawat_hem 1 281 16 October 2015 at 9:53pm by zaara610

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Vaada Raha Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index