Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

It's all emptiness between IshRu, RaHu to fly to Australia 15.4.16 (Page 3)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya5377

So much toruture to audience..so much pain...now ishu would think that Shagun is right for Raman since she thinks she is the reason for Ruhi death and Shagun is the reason for pihu..I'm sure she will take all Raman each and every word in literal terms and stay away as much as she can..Ruhi is the most sufferer..oh my god why so much negativity..so much pain.. I feel down after watching the episode..I may need to take break from the serial..I still wonder why whole Bhalla family have to hide about ishu..don't she deserve basic respect..why is Raman angry with Ishra name or why did he say that husbands should not take wife's name in company..did he hate ishu now?

I guess everybody's feeling down after watching today's epi
I am dreading tomorrow's epi...why, god why/ why do we have to go through that torture AGAIN???

remember Raman handed over the Power of Attorney to Ishu, pre-leap...so I guess that's wat he meant, that husbands should not keep any part of their business in wife's name...

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by gargpoo

Awsm review...
Nothing to laugh today except police...kya police thi...i felt nidhi is police ...her way of talking n mute officer...hindi police ROFL
Yes i too felt like ruhi is punishing ishita in her twisted way
ISHRA word will create mu...it must b ishota plus raman bt raman will mu it as ishita plus ramchandran
I m not at all liking pihu watching daily spaps like a mad n demanding the same thing...this is not funny...none makes her understand...
Felt bad for adi...raman ws rude..bt thay day wen he ws drunk...he shared his pain with adi..he ws broken n not at all rude...
Sw wants to marry raman..thays y she is miffed today...she will defo go aussie after rahu..
Toshiji ws wrong bt romi's commanding tone ws not right too...raman n his anger...only his madrasan can calm him down..
Precap ..heartbreaking..mu starts before meeting

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Australian police force HINDI chaba rahi hai...bhai aur kitna footage doge Indians ko?LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The makers are setting a V V bad example...coz EACH time they show Pihu, she's always talking about this show or that...how ridiculous is that! and yesterday they showed that horrific, violent scene of Nidhi whipping Ru...such scenes should just not be allowed to be shown on TVAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I know...pee ke aaya toh Adi se kitni acchi tarah se baat ki...aaj hosh mein hai, toh bechare ka dil dukha diyaCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ayyo no no! Aisa mat bolo Poo...lets not give ideas to the CVs..if Iishu sees Shagun ALSO with RaHu, pakka she'll think inki happy family aayi hai</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Raman oughtta gt a grip on himself...Romi toh hai hi chu**Ya, kyu uske munh lagna? Mann kar raha tha Toshi ka gala daba dun...she started the fire, and then she was standing mum in a corner, a mute spectatorAngry</font>

arre dekhna wo pakka aussie jayegi...tabhi toh it will b more complicated...she will cling to raman till his last breath Angry ishita will c raman shagun pihu n raman will c mani ishita Aalu together.. .this thought makes me sick..i want my ishra/ishraru together bus Cry
romi ws inviting his mother for marriage bt today wen he came didnt talk to her... Confused ..sab pagal hain..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddygravity23svati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

Awsm review...
Nothing to laugh today except police...kya police thi...i felt nidhi is police ...her way of talking n mute officer...hindi police ROFL
Yes i too felt like ruhi is punishing ishita in her twisted way
ISHRA word will create mu...it must b ishota plus raman bt raman will mu it as ishita plus ramchandran
I m not at all liking pihu watching daily spaps like a mad n demanding the same thing...this is not funny...none makes her understand...
Felt bad for adi...raman ws rude..bt thay day wen he ws drunk...he shared his pain with adi..he ws broken n not at all rude...
Sw wants to marry raman..thays y she is miffed today...she will defo go aussie after rahu..
Toshiji ws wrong bt romi's commanding tone ws not right too...raman n his anger...only his madrasan can calm him down..
Precap ..heartbreaking..mu starts before meeting

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Australian police force HINDI chaba rahi hai...bhai aur kitna footage doge Indians ko?LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The makers are setting a V V bad example...coz EACH time they show Pihu, she's always talking about this show or that...how ridiculous is that! and yesterday they showed that horrific, violent scene of Nidhi whipping Ru...such scenes should just not be allowed to be shown on TVAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I know...pee ke aaya toh Adi se kitni acchi tarah se baat ki...aaj hosh mein hai, toh bechare ka dil dukha diyaCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ayyo no no! Aisa mat bolo Poo...lets not give ideas to the CVs..if Iishu sees Shagun ALSO with RaHu, pakka she'll think inki happy family aayi hai</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Raman oughtta gt a grip on himself...Romi toh hai hi chu**Ya, kyu uske munh lagna? Mann kar raha tha Toshi ka gala daba dun...she started the fire, and then she was standing mum in a corner, a mute spectatorAngry</font>

arre dekhna wo pakka aussie jayegi...tabhi toh it will b more complicated...she will cling to raman till his last breath Angry ishita will c raman shagun pihu n raman will c mani ishita Aalu together.. .this thought makes me sick..i want my ishra/ishraru together bus Cry
romi ws inviting his mother for marriage bt today wen he came didnt talk to her... Confused ..sab pagal hain..

Sach mein...sab ke sab pagal hain
aur main yeh soch soch ke pagal ho rahi hun ki IshRa ki MU KAB TAK CHALEGI??CryCryCry
Shagun ke tevar chalu ho gaye aaj seLOLLOLLOLrejection ka asar hua hai chudail pe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluvgargpoo

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry but I just could not control my curiosity... 
Has nt nidhi been wearing that dress ever since the leap started...LOL
Not that I'm complaining... given the fact that pre leap her dresses were worse... 
But like practically she is in the same dress...

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 15 April 2016 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Has nt nidhi been wearing that dress ever since the leap stayed...LOL
Not that I'm complaining... given the fact that pre leap her dresses were worse... 

her blazers r same .. jst chnage in d shirt beneath blazrs..
zyada kharcha maekup par ho jata hai na.. kala paint..LOL

gravity23ishra_bestluv

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Kala paintROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23traveller_girlishra_JD_club

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Has nt nidhi been wearing that dress ever since the leap started...LOL

I was saying the same thing yest, that now she has started looking like Cleopatra's descendantLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

KALA PAINTROFL

God, ur funny

woh chaar kilo ka makeup kha jaati hai roz, budget mein kapdon ke lye kuch bachta hi nai hogaLOLLOLLOL

ishra_bestluvtraveller_girl

Go to top