Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

It's all emptiness between IshRu, RaHu to fly to Australia 15.4.16 (Page 2)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya5377

So much toruture to audience..so much pain...now ishu would think that Shagun is right for Raman since she thinks she is the reason for Ruhi death and Shagun is the reason for pihu..I'm sure she will take all Raman each and every word in literal terms and stay away as much as she can..Ruhi is the most sufferer..oh my god why so much negativity..so much pain.. I feel down after watching the episode..I may need to take break from the serial..I still wonder why whole Bhalla family have to hide about ishu..don't she deserve basic respect..why is Raman angry with Ishra name or why did he say that husbands should not take wife's name in company..did he hate ishu now?
@ bold .Thumbs Up...that's how they are showing 
@ italics ...I have the same question?

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Wid ds mu by ishita... tomomorw v might get ishita remembering raman...

I guess...I just cant wrap my head around WAT happened that made ISHU think ShaRam are married...am so low nowCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Hi aka
Nice review...yes it was a meh epi 
I didn't knew Australian police recruits Hindi speaking police  officers LOL..that was quite a revelation. Shagun can't get enough of the mohenjadaro harappan jewelry.D'ohLOL.
About pihu...yes she watches way too much soaps...this kid understand 2 nd ir 3 rd marriages ..but not death?! Shocked
I liked you "semi conscious state" remark ROFL.
I felt bad for adi though..poor guy all he wanted to do was to learn about international business a hands on experience ..a great opportunity..but gets turned down. about Ruhi..I'm just waiting  her to be rescued soon..poor kid..I didn't get toshijis complaint at all..she's accusing Amma fir taking romi away from her..what did bhallas do..they didn't let pihu bond with iyers..so to  me Toshiji had no right even mentioning it. 
Loved Toshiji's and ramans convo ...LOLLOLLOL
Loved Rahu ...Heart
We should have our kleenexes handy from now on...

Australian police force speaking in CHASTE Hindi

Ramachandran, the owner of ISHRA company

if these are not bloopers, then I dunno wat isLOL

Yea man! If I had a kid like Pihu, you'd see me doped half the time to keep my sanity togetherOuch

I too felt bad for Adi...I mean why could not BOTH the kids go? They'd have many more chances of meeting Ishu then

I am gradually getting sick of the Bhallas actually...they NEVER play fair...bas doosron ko blame karna aata hai...they behave like they hav COPYRIGHT over Pihu, but get pissed when Romi doesnt wanna speak to/mingle with them? Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai bhaiAngryAngry

I LOVED Raman's one-liner...though it wasnt technically oneBig smile

Yes, aaj se its RaHu for me...LOL 
o boy...sob sessions officially begin tomorrowCry

Mdwst

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Awsm review...
Nothing to laugh today except police...kya police thi...i felt nidhi is police ...her way of talking n mute officer...hindi police ROFL
Yes i too felt like ruhi is punishing ishita in her twisted way
ISHRA word will create mu...it must b ishota plus raman bt raman will mu it as ishita plus ramchandran
I m not at all liking pihu watching daily spaps like a mad n demanding the same thing...this is not funny...none makes her understand...
Felt bad for adi...raman ws rude..bt thay day wen he ws drunk...he shared his pain with adi..he ws broken n not at all rude...
Sw wants to marry raman..thays y she is miffed today...she will defo go aussie after rahu..
Toshiji ws wrong bt romi's commanding tone ws not right too...raman n his anger...only his madrasan can calm him down..
Precap ..heartbreaking..mu starts before meeting

Australian police force HINDI chaba rahi hai...bhai aur kitna footage doge Indians ko?LOLLOLLOL

The makers are setting a V V bad example...coz EACH time they show Pihu, she's always talking about this show or that...how ridiculous is that! and yesterday they showed that horrific, violent scene of Nidhi whipping Ru...such scenes should just not be allowed to be shown on TVAngry

I know...pee ke aaya toh Adi se kitni acchi tarah se baat ki...aaj hosh mein hai, toh bechare ka dil dukha diyaCry

Ayyo no no! Aisa mat bolo Poo...lets not give ideas to the CVs..if Iishu sees Shagun ALSO with RaHu, pakka she'll think inki happy family aayi hai

Raman oughtta gt a grip on himself...Romi toh hai hi chu**Ya, kyu uske munh lagna? Mann kar raha tha Toshi ka gala daba dun...she started the fire, and then she was standing mum in a corner, a mute spectatorAngry

Edited by gravity23 - 15 April 2016 at 1:58pm

svati12

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I didnt liked d name RAHU...
its sumthng bad to hear..
i guess for me it wud b PIMAN or PIRA...i find it better...
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

I didnt liked d name RAHU...
its sumthng bad to hear..
i guess for me it wud b PIMAN or PIRA...i find it better...

Haha...go ahead...Ii like RaHu though...

PIRA sounds a bit weird actually...na Raman ki yaad dilata hai na Pihu ki
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

Very entertaining analysis.  If my kids are addicted to desi soaps like this, not sure what I would have done.  My daughter is 17 and we both started watching YHM 1.0 together, as both of us like IshRu..I stopped her watching around the time of Shagun's marriage because she kept saying Mihika lost her brains and did not like Raman yelling at Ishita..She said if dad talked like that you would have left. Seeing the content, after that I never watched it on TV.  She reminded me couple of times and then forgot all about it.  Luckily she still watches Spongebob, which I hate but kind of reason to myself this is better than YHM 2.0.  Don't kids watch cartoon shows at that age or is it because of growing up with grandparents.  But don't parents normally put restrictions on the shows the kids watch.  Is Toshi any less in drama that Pihu needs to watch these soaps and learn.  Ruhi also was mature and irritated me sometimes (especially the baby drama phase).
Don't understand this parenting, that they cater to the kids demands so much.  Can't they just say it is not going to happen, cut the crap etc.  By catering to the kids so much, Romi turned out to be nikamma and cheater..etc who left a pregnant woman on her own, abandoned his adopted baby..all that they do not find it wrong but blame Iyers and put chicken bones.  

Love the name Rahu...LOL

I have been saying it since day one of the leap reviews, that Pihu is just too unnaturally grown-up and artificial for her age..it kinda gets tiring smetimes, you know...and its scary when I see kids like her on TV..makes me shudder how my kids are gonna turn out to be...

and like complete buffoons, ALL THE BHALLAS, Raman included, INDULGE this nonsenseAngry

Yes, I had begun disliking Ruhi's baby obsession and a few more times when she would act like a dadi-Amma...no matter wat we feel about drama in r fav soaps, we all like kids to BEHAVE like kids.

Romi toh abhi aisa behave kar raha hai jaise usse seedha aadmi aur koi nai hai...Mihika is a jackass too who is willingly dumping herself in a pit, with this man who has NO SCRUPLES...and once everything crashes, they all come running t Raman.am just so sick and tired of Bhallas' selfishnessSleepy

thank you for your compliment btw
I am AkankshaTongue
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky-if

Shagun is getting her attitude back. Me likes that!  Pretty sure she'll go to Aus to visit her 'maayka' since she can't stay without PihuConfusedLOL
The whole Romi-Mihika-Ashok-Raman angle seems pretty half-baked. Pre-leap, Romi had a string of cases (stealing, bribing, MMS) to his credit but always remained loyal to his bro.. Leap ke liye kuch bhi!

LOLLOLLOL

I forgot to mention it in my review, but yes, I too liked the comeback of Shagun's attitude...I was kinda missing it..had got bored of her SW image...and for a moment, she even left Raman speechlessLOL

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE D MIHIKA DECIDED TO BE WITH ROMI? Werent the CVs shipping her off with ACP instead? For heaven's sake, even Mihir was gud enough...but nai...poori duniya mein unhe ROMI mila...Ashok-Raman angle has always been the same...

its this new RomiKa angle that I find unbelievable STILLOuch

How is Mihika ALLOWING it to happen? Am sure she knows!

sky-if

Go to top