India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

What will happen to Nimmi? (Page 2)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Vyom is disgusted with Pari. To keep her away from him he may accept Nimmi. And mamaji is soft hearted unlike others. I saw him melt when Nimmi fell on his feet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpanjsVintageWinevyoman

savebookworm Senior Member
savebookworm
savebookworm

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i am waitng for somebody to argue riyas case it is not funny to be pitted against experienced people like shanti and sarla. i hope c.v.s stop spoiling riyas character. i want them to show her as a strong woman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpVintageWinevyoman

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Vyom is disgusted with Pari. To keep her away from him he may accept Nimmi. And mamaji is soft hearted unlike others. I saw him melt when Nimmi fell on his feet.
Exactly.I have the same feeling that Pari will keep irritating them and keeps throwing herself on Vyom and Sharmilee though unwillingly will bring Nimmi back.If that fake spoilers are true then Ma-beti duo will make it easy for Sharmilee to convince Sujeev to bring back Nimmi.
@Blue I really liked that scene.The 1st time I  liked makdi mama's scene.Smile He would have supported Nimmi,thats why Sharmilee warned him even before he said anything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsVintageWinevyoman

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Exactly.I have the same feeling that Pari will keep irritating them and keeps throwing herself on Vyom and Sharmilee though unwillingly will bring Nimmi back.If that fake spoilers are true then Ma-beti duo will make it easy for Sharmilee to convince Sujeev to bring back Nimmi.
@Blue I really liked that scene.The 1st time I  liked makdi mama's scene.Smile He would have supported Nimmi,thats why Sharmilee warned him even before he said anything.

+1 @ both 
Even I liked makdi mama ka gesture. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsvyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savebookworm

i am waitng for somebody to argue riyas case it is not funny to be pitted against experienced people like shanti and sarla. i hope c.v.s stop spoiling riyas character. i want them to show her as a strong woman.

She said to her father when the right time comes she will talk to Shivam and tell her views...still she is hiding everything from her father...everytime she makes the same mistake...why can't she say the truth? In Shanti Sadan also she did the same mistake and here also she is doing the same mistake...I don't understand this woman...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

+1 @ both 

So, 1st Mama will melt, then Vyom, Sharmilee and Sujeev...one by one will accept Nimmi.  Pari will do everything to stop this...but Nimmi will face her successfully...

VintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

+1 @ both 
+1 more : the only time i like makdi mama LOL

i think Vyom will accept Nimmi n she will rule them both, Vyom n Sharmili... Pari's days are numbered...but i agree that Nimmi is better then Preeti n Riya, only she can take up that family with Pari around.

I wish Anupam gets the real police to get Riya into that house... i dont want her there, but she should prove that her real fault lies with only not telling Raghav...and she isnt the major defaulter in Preeti's running away.

VintageWine

Go to top