2 [5.88%]
32 [94.12%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I always see everyone saying that they want a swasan track ,but what do people actually mean by it ? Do you want them restricted to cute nokh jhokhs always perfect taking care of everyone ? Or you want a intense track ? And when you say intense track specify actually what you mean !or any other track ?
    I am just curious especially after seeing everyone's reaction to swara's action's today cause I was completely OK with it because saving someone when you have the power to is more important and it was not like it was a easy decision for her ! 
  So when you vote for the poll I also want to know the reasons for the same ! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lol_leku_RoFlNupur_5.IamShonali.dattu21pakhcoolgal270Fariiiiisharif_lafungiaamiastiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
while watching The scene...I admit I was upset...later on...honestly...I will confess I do realize that she did nothing wrong...I will do the same...I will expect my loved ones to do the same...
so yeah that anger for CVS on that act was an impulsive one which is over now... m okay with giving away bangles...
what I want for swasan is all of the above Sam LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5sam.tiny15

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Voted Sam. I obviously want an intense track and yes, I did understand for what and why Swara did what she did today.
Thank you for the poll my love!!
Made me feel little better

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5dattu21sam.tiny15

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
What I want from any track involving SwaSan is using the potential both Swara and Sanskar has as characters and SwaSan has as a couple. Their love story had been unique I want the same branded stuff in the post marriage tracks too.
I don't want them solving other people's problem all the time and in the process creating mus. I don't want one of them overshadowing the other. Instead I want them outshining obstacles together.
I've nothing against nok jok that's good light stuff bringing smiles to your face. But they don't really add to either the progress of the story or characters. So yep...I'll go for an intense track. But a well maintained one that doesn't turn in to a viewer torturing session.
Rest up to CVs and PH.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

seemanyaSankyGalNupur_5lol_leku_RoFlnikki1211.IamShonali.dattu21pakhlucky.mFariiiiisam..FairyDust.sharif_lafungiDivineDarknesstiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top