India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Real life issues- a girl's safety

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Really I was putting myself in Elena's place and was being horrified n panicked , a lonely girl , new to the city of Delhi,in a sun saan sadak,  Delhi of all place , the place called infamously as "rape capital of our country" and with a dying n then dead mobile with creepy people going about giving her looks or throwing lewd comments at her and Sona's blind panic n then instant relief to find her sister safe . It's all so real n touched me because girls in our country are facing this very grave issue of safely each n every day.
Really our safety condition should improve. We deserve to breathe free. We are also human beings like boys. Cry

Edited by AnnaPaquinFan - 15 April 2016 at 12:44pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456sunny_girlmg1997LovelyLakshmiManasi90salmanicZaya.hpangelVSdiksha0102AV25AngelsFlyAlonecherrynicolemltelidevara...Mirage...naq5raksbasuKambakthIshqmamta99Faraan92Ms.S.K.

krystle123 IF-Dazzler
krystle123
krystle123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
you are absolutely right. even i too faced this kind of situation in my life. its terrible. in today's episode, it connected me a lot. very realistic episode today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997Lady_Macbeth

mamta99 IF-Rockerz
mamta99
mamta99

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
The scene was s real
This kind of situation is faced by almost every girl in our country
What the hell these boys think of themselves ?? Angry
What if this happens with their own sisters ?? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

rcoza Senior Member
rcoza
rcoza

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i found the scene very unrealistic because she came by air and there are plenty of transport options how she landed in a secluded part is the first thing
kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Where I find the threat is for real.. .. the situation was no unreal.. 

I found her stupid... if you have address and hire proper cab they will surely drop you .. .certainly not several KM away from your destination..  a single traveling women shoudl be prepared with these simple things.. like having proper address, battery charger.. etc. Anyway it is drama and Dev had to wait ..  :D 

Edited by kavmuks - 16 April 2016 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I find it very unrealistic.. As they r showing Delhi.. Seriously. A girl landed here by plane and told sona that she reached her destination herself.. And landed in just opposite direction... Oh!! So she didn't have the proper address and being a Delhi hight I bet there is no place in Delhi which took more than an hour to reach.. that is maximum.As we have very good transportation system. Airport.. Railway station everything is connected with Delhi metro so that u can reach anywhere easily.24 hours cabs , buses...taxi everything... services and the big thing GPS system.. She can use Internet only for chatting with boys. Opss!!! 
Yes there is some safety problem in Delhi.  But plzz cvs atleast do a survey abt the city which u r showing.

And I m upset bcoz first they keep taunting abt Bengali.. Bangalan thing now Delhi. 

Whatever.. I just love this show thats why never missed it espcly for r dev babu... Thats why jhelofying that mami too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25Faraan92

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
You are absolutely correct.Clap

Every family, every school and even in every society needs to develop special awareness program for BOYS  - to teach them how to behave with girls with respect.

I think we need to change basic - Don't tell/teach your girl what to wear , teach your boys how to see a girl with respect and dignity.

I want every school big or small , teach every girl - basic - self defence martial art technique for her safety.

AV25Lady_Macbeth

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Where I find the threat is for real.. .. the situation was no unreal.. 

I found her stupid... if you have address and hire proper cab they will surely drop you .. .certainly not several KM away from your destination..  a single traveling women shoudl be prepared with these simple things.. like having proper address, battery charger.. etc. Anyway it is drama and Dev had to wait ..  :D 

Exactly my point. It's very stupid of elena that she told sona not to pick her..ok. But atleast she should have saved the battery and now even in small towns we have good and reliable cab service then how come she didn't find it in city like Delhi. 

Yes there's safety issues even in other cities n towns just like Delhi and that's why one has to make sure of proper arrangements even though not travelling alone. 

She looked very immature. I think they wanted to show her independent but ended up showing her stupid. But the threat, that environment and then vicky and his friends teasing her was close to reality. 

Edited by AV25 - 16 April 2016 at 3:29am

kavmuksLady_Macbeth

Go to top