Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Itni Si Baat Hain Video Song | AZHAR | Emraan Hashmi, Prachi Desai (Page 4)

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
According to some articles naureen is married now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Naureen's lifestory is heart-wrenching! Already i don't like Nargis, it will be so much difficult watching her in the movie knowing the bitchy character she's going to play.

I hope they don't show Sangeeta as a positive character...they must showcase her as a Bit*hAngry

Karma caught up with her. Azhar left her after 14 years, childless...she is Salman's side-chick now. No respect or sympathy for her...she has no career

Noreen's son always had Azhar's guidence. I think he has provided them well. One died sadly, other is being prepared for cricket by Azhar. So children did not suffer financially . Don't know much about Noreen. I don't think she remarried. What a sad n lonely life for her.

Hate AzharAngry
shaant gadadhari bheem Tongue

rimi2983

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
That last scene was so so sad to watch. I can't believe Azhar left Naureen for Sangeeta? No offence but Sangeeta isn't all that anyway don't understand why she was famous in the first place. And funnily enough, they both are divorced from each other.

Prachi has done well from the songs/trailer I'm not a fan but I liked what I saw from her in this song and the trailer. Her and Emraan have cute chemistry :)

The song itself is okay. IMO Arijit's voice is getting repetitive now. He sounds the same in almost every song.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenainaNestleToulouseJiyagulabi-Swetha-

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Prachi is more beautiful than any of the top actresses barring Ash kat and Deep.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenainaJiyagulabi

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Azhar one son died in horrific accident. Azhar had just bought him a new motorcycle...his cousin bro who was with him suffered injuries.
Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Azhar one son died in horrific accident. Azhar had just bought him a new motorcycle...his cousin bro who was with him suffered injuries.

Yes Ouch Ashad uddinb azhar sis son both died by terrible accident in bike . The bike was newly bought by azhar.
Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

That last scene was so so sad to watch. I can't believe Azhar left Naureen for Sangeeta? No offence but Sangeeta isn't all that anyway don't understand why she was famous in the first place. And funnily enough, they both are divorced from each other.

Prachi has done well from the songs/trailer I'm not a fan but I liked what I saw from her in this song and the trailer. Her and Emraan have cute chemistry :)

The song itself is okay. IMO Arijit's voice is getting repetitive now. He sounds the same in almost every song.

Sangeeta was just doing one or two songs in yester year movies. She was get famous in tridev cozof oye oye song.i don't know what were the reasons azhar left naureen and kids .and she left Salman .if its true.

-Swetha-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Prachi and Emraan always had a nie bonding and very natural chemistry. I think it helps that he treated her like a buddy from day one--especially when they had to do an intimate scene and she was a freshie. And she adores and respects him so much. It's quite cute.
I really like his pairing with innocent looking girls like him and Diya, him and Shriya Saran and Prachi and him. I really want to see him opposite girls like that--like Sonam, Diana, etc. It contrasts well with personality.

-Swetha-

Go to top