Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Itni Si Baat Hain Video Song | AZHAR | Emraan Hashmi, Prachi Desai (Page 3)

hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Naureen's lifestory is heart-wrenching! Already i don't like Nargis, it will be so much difficult watching her in the movie knowing the bitchy character she's going to play.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeeliciousxoBriyanikidaig-Swetha-

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Naureen's lifestory is heart-wrenching! Already i don't like Nargis, it will be so much difficult watching her in the movie knowing the bitchy character she's going to play.

I hope they don't show Sangeeta as a positive character...they must showcase her as a Bit*hAngry

Karma caught up with her. Azhar left her after 14 years, childless...she is Salman's side-chick now. No respect or sympathy for her...she has no career

Noreen's son always had Azhar's guidence. I think he has provided them well. One died sadly, other is being prepared for cricket by Azhar. So children did not suffer financially . Don't know much about Noreen. I don't think she remarried. What a sad n lonely life for her.

Hate AzharAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeeliciousxoxAaliyaNestleToulouseBriyanikidaig-Swetha-

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I don't hate or love celebrity coz they have there own lives but sangeeta whatever she did at that time ppl really disliked it. There were reports that naureen used to cry and beg on daily basis to return azhar and when he was divorcing naureen.she said many times don't give her divorce.if u want to marry,marry.
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

I hope they don't show Sangeeta as a positive character...they must showcase her as a Bit*hAngry

Karma caught up with her. Azhar left her after 14 years, childless...she is Salman's side-chick now. No respect or sympathy for her...she has no career

Noreen's son always had Azhar's guidence. I think he has provided them well. One died sadly, other is being prepared for cricket by Azhar. So children did not suffer financially . Don't know much about Noreen. I don't think she remarried. What a sad n lonely life for her.

Hate AzharAngry

She had been through a lot Ouch I read some interviews about her. N I hope in movie they did justice to her role. No sangeeta should not be positive Dead
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveFawad

what is the wife doing now? I read she stays at Dubai, while her kid stay at Hyderabad.

Some interior business.actually its azhar who lost the gem.
Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Emraan's films always get good songs lol 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
after watching the song...i immediately google abt naureen...i have gain a great respect for her...for being the dignified lady...the way she handle her broken marriage...worth applause...azhar lost a gem...sangeeta is a bitch...she deserves the life she is in for breaking another women's marriage that too childless...its karma...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I love the song...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top