mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys...
Mast Interview of our hero...lovely When he is all smiling n sharing allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Love all his answers...very well spoken n quite intelligent...n honest by GOD..by 4 to 5 comments he made on the general questions on inspiration,memories,compliments n message to fans...

So he loves that song ...picturised on Vidha twice...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Many of u who really wanted to know about him ...will surely be happy seeing him answering bindaas...

Thanku tellybuzz ...finally!!!

Btw is this an old video...he went on talking abt the shoot of hema malinis video!!! N if so y did we get it so late...Anyways watever it is im happy!!!

Guys come n discuss that video...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes Mehraan . very intelligent and quickwitted . liked the one about destiny "n spoil it too"
He is also very fluent in his conversations. 

impressed.
Have to go back n check in which eoisode he wore this shirt and T shirt. That will give an idea of the time frame.
mehraan thumbnail
Hey Meenu I loved the destiny too...Aise lagraha tha he was,referring to himself...spoil it wala dialogue...I was like when he knows it...y he does that????
N the comments to fan...he discussed abt love...not general stuff but crush,gf n expectations...I was like why is he saying that...generally u dont bring this stuff unless its in ur mind...

Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Meher i think he wore this in the episode where he was trying to get dhani to confess and gave her dadi ke kangan,he took her inside a temple to swear on him . this is that locale . 

so early jan.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Meenu I loved the destiny too...Aise lagraha tha he was,referring to himself...spoil it wala dialogue...I was like when he knows it...y he does that????

N the comments to fan...he discussed abt love...not general stuff but crush,gf n expectations...I was like why is he saying that...generally u dont bring this stuff unless its in ur mind...

Dont know about that meher . In my experience boys most of the times randomly say things without any deep meaning , and girls have a tendency of analysing it to a t. men dont do that. we do. 
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea mehr...very happy... Loved it...
Mishal is quite simple and honest person
mehraan thumbnail
Yes Meenu I was also thinking of that...it was light blue shirt but then I remember the haircut was not like this...it was long!!πŸ˜†
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good investigation done by meenu..πŸ˜†Thanks telly Buzz for this interview though it was taken before few months...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Will watch it and  come back !
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vedio shoot was in end of December .  IF vedio was in the first week of Jan (Ghore Ghore Hath ) . 

Loved his answers - Honesty and straight forward ..