India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Temporary essence lost!

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Came home..greeted the family..hastily ran upstairs..changed out of work clothes..slipped into comfortable Pyjamas..switched on my IPad and played today's episode of Tashan-E-Ishq...aaah bliss!!

I'm feeling extra lethargic today..well let's just say it's been a hectic day..but the stubborn me refuses to rest or sleep or even eat without having watched the episode first

Why am I shaking and hesitantly writing this?! *Calm your nerves WalkThatWay*

My reaction maybe due to the fear of receiving hate and being branded as a negative vibe spreader..but I have to say this..I didn't like today's episode at all, I was cringing so badly throughout that song sequence 

*I feel prey to stalk eyes filled with venom ready to spew at me*

I wished I'd eaten first..I wished I'd visited my bed first..I wished I'd done something/anything but didn't rush to watch the episode, not even Twinkle and Kunj's chemistry could save what I witnessed today..it was one big cheesy mess

Most of the blame can be diverted to execution..it was the poorest of the poorest, rushed like a concord, disjointed scenes jumping in leaps, the atmosphere further hindering the slight beauty of the scene and creatives totally disregarding the capabilities of Sidhant and Jasmin

They have two amazing individuals that ooze sparkling chemistry..why did they have to waste it in making them look like fools, I mean just look at the difference between this song sequence and the one in their bedroom (Yuvis dream)..the vast difference being I can watch that over and over again and still fall in love with it all over again and then there's today which I won't even probably watch ever again!!

Their bedroom conversation was cute but then the moment they entered that lodge it all went downhill, my eyes narrowed and voice shrieked from all the cringing I did

I had to let this out..I WANT my Tashan-E-Ishq back!!

Not the usual one to conform with appeasement if it doesn't sound convincing..I will constructively criticise if it doesn't abide by my standards..some may have enjoyed it and I am happy if you did, this is purely my opinion so please regard this in a positive manner, my purpose is not meant to offend anyone, so can I request for civil replies as I enjoy a meaningful discussion

With that being said, I'm sure I'll bounce back into my chirpy..giddy and mushy avatar once the show reprises the lost essence Twinkle and Kunj once shared..I have faith, so I'm going to stick by it and live in the hope of seeing a change starting with a good story..excellent execution and meaningful romance between the couple

Who knows..some may agree with me, some may not..so shall we?

Ciao 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanipulikaSweetSauiotaKeanufanKewlDudemayah17.sonalkardookstikitTranquility123.Ragini.

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I think they just wanted to end devika track n give some twinj scenes to start fresh lol. new track sounds promising. im excited. editor team changed or what?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan-WalkThatWay-kardooks

mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
You know when you're really looking forward to something? That's exactly when you get disappointed the most! A bit like Kunj's special dish he ordered on his date with Twinkle! 

Keanufan-WalkThatWay-iota

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Inayah, I couldnt agree with your post more. I literally got home, ran upstairs, got into pjs and loaded up the episode too! Disappointed is an understatement. I thought it might've just been me because I am in such a foul mood today, had a long day here on my end too, but your post spoke my heart. 

I have nothing more to add. I know we established in your post yesterday that we weren't expecting much but I swear they didn't even live up to our non-expectations. D'oh

Anyway I have a migraine now so I'm going to sleep off the episode. 

Great post. Haters gonn' hate. 

Keanufan-WalkThatWay-kardooks

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

I think they just wanted to end devika track n give some twinj scenes to start fresh lol. new track sounds promising. im excited. editor team changed or what?
what she said lol
see J i am so lazy that now i'm doing this LOL
anyhow the execution of tracks has always been kinda lousy for a long time now but i am sure the next track is gonna be good 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

I was craving for more Twinkle and Kunj scenes too, but the pace it went at was like a thousand complications sorted in under 20 minutes..I do hope the next track is a winner for hearts like mine, I just want the screenplay back that was pleasantly visible until a few weeks ago 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayah

You know when you're really looking forward to something? That's exactly when you get disappointed the most! A bit like Kunj's special dish he ordered on his date with Twinkle! 

My expectations are always kept minimal, but the little bit of optimism I had was dismissed today with what was shown 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keanufan

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Even I felt like their editing team changed or the original creative team took a vacation. Just not getting the feels with the scene, remember the first confession scene when they were about to kiss how well that scene was done I was so into that scene I felt as though I was the one being kissed, I even held my breath waiting for the kissEmbarrassed but today I don't know what mess that was. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniKeanufan

Go to top