Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

Aaj ka sad episode

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Haan toh episode begins with where they left off yesterday 

Meher is so beating around the bush & is resorting to all the delaying tactics in the whole goddamn world AngryAngryAngry which totally infuriates Kartik.OMG he grabs hold of Meher looked like she was about to be served the tightest slap in the whole wide world had Tai not intervened 

Tai acts like she wants to help Karvi,lets them know Shanti is getting married in some temple but doesn't know which 

Karvi frantically look for her.

Meanwhile Lata is getting tensed as the guests keep asking about Shanti.She calls Kartik up.Survi assures her that Shanti is fine & they are gonna be home soon 

Like in precap Kartik tries to get into the temple & stop the marriage but is held off by Ranveer's goons.Karvi look on helplessly as the marriage rituals are completed 

Kartik totally loses it & it's raining punches on Ranveer.Go Kartik.Go Go Kartik Thumbs Up 
Roars " Dhoka diya tumne mujhe.Aaj tujhe chhodunga nahin " 
Aur phir fire altar se lakdi uthata hai aur aaj toh aisa laga Ranveer ko zinda jala hi dalta had Shanti not intervened AngryAngry

Survi demands to know why Shanti did what she did.
Shanti recounts her short love story Shocked

Survi tries to make her understand about Ranveer's real intentions but Shanti feels he loves her Sleepy

Right then Ranveer finally lays bare his grand scheme.
As in promo says he is gonna accept Shanti as his wife if only Kartik would marry Meher & that he has 24 hours to decide OuchOuch 
Shanti is shocked.Now deal with it Shanti.Apne dada ko barbaad karne ki saari taiyaari kar rakhi hai is ladki ne AngryAngryAngry

Precap - Ranveer hands over divorce papers to Survi CryCryCry 

P.S. Ankush looking more & more & more handsome EmbarrassedDay Dreaming 
And he was tooo good in the first scene with Meher & in the scene with Ranveer where he is all rage.Showed such a range of emotions.Shock,Anger,Hurt,Sad,Helplessness. 
Now am gonna use the most cliched sentence for this young & talented actor TongueLOLStar 

" Somebody declare this a crime scene because Ankush totally murdered it " ClapClapClap 

Edited by Vanellope - 15 April 2016 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara26aimmyangle

yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Ankush to Gudda haiEmbarrassed
omg when he was standing beside pillar all hepless with that sweaty face and Messy hair DEAD DEAD DEADDD
Haha thats why stylist doesnt leave his hair without gel,So that hamara blood sugar barh na jayeLOL
SHANTI so dumbbb,i am not getting one thing 
Why didnt She go to Kartik to tell him abt it?Yes she was too shy but RISHTA HI HO RAHA THA 
mandap thri saja k bethe tha CA wala Londa jo PANIC HO K BHAG LI GHAAGRA UTHA KAngry
She could have waited for Survi but NO all The xharaxters Including Leads ke hisse ka Dimag Villians k pas agaya hAngry.
One thing i am cofused abt is why Would kartik agree to Do her bidai if he knows that Psycho zeher and Khanna ganna Can do anything to his sister?Confused just coz of fear of badnaamiShocked
In 24 hours it either Aar YA PAAR
AND WE WILL KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO KARVIConfused
i have faith in kartik but I am scared also cause I didnt expect Cvs to actually marry shanti to Khanna but they did
to ab KUCH BHI HO SKTA H...
Taai is playing from both sidesDeadAngry.Taai seems so irritating Licking Paglol bro sis As*Dead
But KarVi aint that Dumb to Again fall for taai's antics
OR ARE THEY?ShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara26-K.Kapoor-aimmyangle

kiara26 Senior Member
kiara26
kiara26

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

Haan toh episode begins with where they left off yesterday 

Meher is so beating around the bush & is resorting to all the delaying tactics in the whole goddamn world AngryAngryAngry which totally infuriates Kartik.OMG he grabs hold of Meher looked like she was about to be served the tightest slap in the whole wide world had Tai not intervened 

Tai acts like she wants to help Karvi,lets them know Shanti is getting married in some temple but doesn't know which 

Karvi frantically look for her.

Meanwhile Lata is getting tensed as the guests keep asking about Shanti.She calls Kartik up.Survi assures her that Shanti is fine & they are gonna be home soon 

Like in precap Kartik tries to get into the temple & stop the marriage but is held off by Ranveer's goons.Karvi look on helplessly as the marriage rituals are completed 

Kartik totally loses it & it's raining punches on Ranveer.Go Kartik.Go Go Kartik Thumbs Up 
Roars " Dhoka diya tumne mujhe.Aaj tujhe chhodunga nahin " 
Aur phir fire altar se lakdi uthata hai aur aaj toh aisa laga Ranveer ko zinda jala hi dalta had Shanti not intervened AngryAngry

Survi demands to know why Shanti did what she did.
Shanti recounts her short love story Shocked

Survi tries to make her understand about Ranveer's real intentions but Shanti feels he loves her Sleepy

Right then Ranveer finally lays bare his grand scheme.
As in promo says he is gonna accept Shanti as his wife if only Kartik would marry Meher & that he has 24 hours to decide OuchOuch 
Shanti is shocked.Now deal with it Shanti.Apne dada ko barbaad karne ki saari taiyaari kar rakhi hai is ladki ne AngryAngryAngry

Precap - Ranveer hands over divorce papers to Survi CryCryCry 

P.S. Ankush looking more & more & more handsome EmbarrassedDay Dreaming 
And he was tooo good in the first scene with Meher & in the scene with Ranveer where he is all rage.Showed such a range of emotions.Shock,Anger,Hurt,Sad,Helplessness. 
Now am gonna use the most cliched sentence for this young & talented actor TongueLOLStar 

" Somebody declare this a crime scene because Ankush totally murdered it " ClapClapClap 

The "bold" text... Just sums it up.. Clap..

aimmyangleVanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yumliciousss

Ankush to Gudda haiEmbarrassed
omg when he was standing beside pillar all hepless with that sweaty face and Messy hair DEAD DEAD DEADDD
Haha thats why stylist doesnt leave his hair without gel,So that hamara blood sugar barh na jayeLOL
SHANTI so dumbbb,i am not getting one thing 
Why didnt She go to Kartik to tell him abt it?Yes she was too shy but RISHTA HI HO RAHA THA 
mandap thri saja k bethe tha CA wala Londa jo PANIC HO K BHAG LI GHAAGRA UTHA KAngry
She could have waited for Survi but NO all The xharaxters Including Leads ke hisse ka Dimag Villians k pas agaya hAngry.
One thing i am cofused abt is why Would kartik agree to Do her bidai if he knows that Psycho zeher and Khanna ganna Can do anything to his sister?Confused just coz of fear of badnaamiShocked
In 24 hours it either Aar YA PAAR
AND WE WILL KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO KARVIConfused
i have faith in kartik but I am scared also cause I didnt expect Cvs to actually marry shanti to Khanna but they did
to ab KUCH BHI HO SKTA H...
Taai is playing from both sidesDeadAngry.Taai seems so irritating Licking Paglol bro sis As*Dead
But KarVi aint that Dumb to Again fall for taai's antics
OR ARE THEY?ShockedShocked

That moment looked sooo handsome My God Day Dreaming 
That messy hair just makes him look much more handsome.Haayeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

What Tai is upto am confused Confused Does She expect the bro sis to reward her for evrything she is doing for them Ouch  
The voiceover in the promo says " Kya Bhai ka farz nibhane ke liye Kartik todega Survi se kiya har Vaada " Shocked  OMG Kartik's Vaada is put to the test again.May all the forces in the Universe be with him Big smile

kiara26aimmyangle

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

The "bold" text... Just sums it up.. Clap..

Immensely talented Ankush EmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimmyangle

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
All I want to say about this track is :

Gopa I have not seen the episode but if u r saying that Ankush rocked then m sure u must be saying correct only.. Wink
Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

All I want to say about this track is :

Gopa I have not seen the episode but if u r saying that Ankush rocked then m sure u must be saying correct only.. Wink

LOL Ayesha tere ye pics toh ekdum hit hein re Thumbs Up 

Aur haan yeh toh tujhe bhi pata hai ki how much Ankush rocks Star
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

]LOL Ayesha tere ye pics toh ekdum hit hein reThumbs Up[/DIV]
Aur haan yeh toh tujhe bhi pata hai ki how much Ankush rocksStar

Today m feeling too lazy to type anything LOL
Oh yeah! he is a phenomenal actor Thumbs Up
I still don't get y Shanti married him ,I mean she must have been aware of Meher's antics..

Go to top