India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Adarsh is who he is

glitrz_jiya Groupbie
glitrz_jiya
glitrz_jiya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yes that's what i felt as soon as the whole bharatnatyam in 12 days got introduced. Jeevan is a dancer that's who he wants to be aadarsh is a IAS officer who he wants to be. He is not a bharanatyam dancer and their is no need for him to be one just to impress swa's dad. I mean its not like only and only if he knows that dance form and is the best student will he be considered worthy of swa. Dance is a beautiful art but why in Indian shows do they feel the need to make leads do things that they are not to impress the other. Yes its good the thought that ur willing to do soo much but is it really a necessity? Why not talk and be true to who you are. Whether ur a good human or not cannot be decided based on what dance form one knows. So i hope this track is not about him actually becoming the best dancer is 12 days cos that's practically impossible also for once i am keeping hopes with a show.
Also i would rather prefer if aadarsh kinda gives a closure to vanshika chapter and then persue swa. I am not fond of airhead but at the same time can't deny it seems a little misplaced and not so right to jump into this while that is Still on.

This is my first post here so hiee to all i am jiya!:) and i apologize for writing such a long post which is mostly haphazard and boringOuchConfused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subxXxNoreen786xXxhanishankaamias

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Jiya,
nice post...
Thumbs Up
even i feel adarsh should say NO to vanshika and come back to win Swa ...otherwise no ethics in his character

and abt dance competition...no words 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitrz_jiya

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yes! vanshika should be out now.. its not ethical to hang up Vanshika and pursue Swadheenta 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitrz_jiya

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
the only wall between Adarsh and Swa is the dance. Swa told him that the only reason to marry Jeevan is because he is Apa's best student. Adarsh decides to be Apa's best student for Freedom, not to take it as a career. I see it as romantic not weakness. He didn't say he is changing his life or the job. It's just about how far he can inconvenience himself for Freedoms parents approval.

We have had many stories of men and women proving their love to win over lover's parents this is no difference.
Do I think Adarsh has to do that? no, but do I  respect him for fighting for her...yes.
I don't think he will ever be Apa's best student as per a dancer, but he will definitely soon be Apa's best chosen dancer for Swadhinta. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subglitrz_jiyanebu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top