Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thushi loll got it...I knw...Danish is doing good ..n Hanuman always give positive vibe ...anyway better late than never 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

rakhi beautiful siggie.    can i use it😊

how can i change my siggie 
rajshrip thumbnail
story i would like to see

Hanuman is immensely inspiring in his unswerving devotion to Rama, his sense of duty, humility and sincerity of purpose. An interesting story in the Ramayana reveals how the one (Rama) invoked was as devoted to his worshipper as was the worshipper to him.

After the coronation of Rama as king of Ayodhya, on the conclusion of the Lanka war, at last, peace prevailed in the kingdom. Hanuman continued to stay by Rama's side, performing loving service. This left the others with practically nothing to do, to serve Rama. Sitaji thought about it often and one day, decided to do something about it. She asked Rama to relieve Hanuman of his duties. Rama was pained to know that the others did not understand the sublime spirit that was Hanuman. "I am indebted to him for all that he has done; I should also be allowed to serve," he said.

Nevertheless, Sita, Bharata and Shatrughana divided all the duties amongst themselves and relieved Hanuman of all work. His raison d'etre in danger, Hanuman reasoned that one important task was still left unassigned. When Rama, the divine avatar of Vishnu, yawns, who would click fingers? For, it is believed that if one doesn't click or snap one's fingers (chutki bajaana) while yawning, it shortens one's lifespan!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Rajji got to edit ur profile n see there is signature box then have to post a code ...will give u...once SKR will complete today's epi
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Rajji omg such beautiful stories wanna see it here
Thanks for liking my siggy 
rajshrip thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Rajji got to edit ur profile n see there is signature box then have to post a code ...will give u...once SKR will complete today's epi

ok thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Team Ashish Sharma @TeamAshishians  

#SiyaKeRam Hanuman brings the boy n he sees carving on d mountain n asks Hanuman who is it n he tell he doesnt knw

ashish sharma, Siya Ke Ram , Sohanna Sinha and Danish Akhtar Saifi

Team Ashish Sharma @TeamAshishians  

He tells i dnt knw who is he but i c in dreams n feel only aftr meeting him my life wll b complete n feels is w8ng

ashish sharma, Siya Ke Ram , Danish Akhtar Saifi and Sohanna Sinha

Here Hanuman sees the dream where someone comes n he is asking who is it n he hugs him n he wakes curious #SiyaKeRam

He wants ans n calls God of Sun to help n as he come he tell his dream n God tell it wll happen but u av to wait

rajshrip thumbnail
rahki πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for the pictures 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Plz add my name.. Having some problem with my like button.. Loving Danish as Hanuman Ji.