India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Role reversal..;)

Tabitha IF-Dazzler
Tabitha
Tabitha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
After so many days I have enjoyed normal thapki instead of mahaan thapki.WinkWinkWink..Shradha was hilarious...Dhruv was dumb in his expressions but any other normal person instead of pandey zoo ppl would have laughed at shradhaa todayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Ya Thapki should be given more scenes like today's.Bihaan , as usual done a great job but the way he got irritated was awesome..There was a complete role reversal..Thapki was more like bihaan full on masti mood and Bihaan was  like thapki though his expressions can never match thapki..Bihaan is just awesome .If Thapki cries I never cried till now,but whenever Bihaan cries,I too get teary eyed for eg.court scene,,propose scene and today as well.He gets all his inner feelings outside.He is just awesome..Jigyassa was good today because unlike normal days (blank face) she shown some expressions todayLOLLOLLOLLOL...I loved Bihaan and shradha scene as well..ClapClapClapClapClap..They have some spark seriously, If they dont have dialogues also they can manage with their expressions,Kudos to MK and MG..Now coming to Vasu,I cant see this much good maa LOLLOL...Coming to the chalisa no offense I like shradha voice more..I dont know if it is sung by shradha or some other.But it suited her.When she sang dum maaro dummLOLLOLLOLVasu face was like kahan se pakad ke ayi hoon main is ladki ko(from where I bought this girLOLl )...Over all I will give 10 out of 10 for this episode.It has all the elements today..I thank cv's for not ruining by bringing adiwaker scenes today.Entirely power packed performances..StarStarStar

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16sweetydeeleonjaykapirimanaaniQraaa.KarnaKowsiSanyaEterna..dtd...Mimiii22ParshiNeettKar_Nanoceanbubble

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Agree with u ki jab umeed khatam hone lge to kuch unexpected ho jaata hai aur aaj ka epi bhi aisa hi mila. I wish ki aise hi aur surpriseing scene milein thahaan ke. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TabithaParshi.Karna

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Long review but, yes thapki aka jigyasa performance was too good today as compared to last few days performance. And no plx bihaan can never bhi mahan atma, I like moti budhi bihaan more. And ues looking forward for more scenes like that. I wish that tomorrow they complete this scene, like bihaan try to console himself as he was crying, actually crying.. or plx thapki at least go after him.
And sharahaaan
Are best, looks , acting too good. They don't need dialogue to engage audience . And love there confrontation part. As usuall.
Vapki is good too, bcx I hate so much of mahnta, by thapki this reduced her mahanta scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayTabithaParshioceanbubble

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
ha tabi i agree with you!! LOL
today's was really unexpected for us! i am so happy today!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yeah we always said too much about it but it feels like we can continue more and more!!
It was awesome and that Thahaan scene was MY MY!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Yes - the role reversal... even I had the same thoughts. So will Thapki start doing all for Bihaan like he did for her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top