Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: "Main tumhe haar ne nahin doonga" (Page 2)

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

her tears actually drove him crazy after which he has to do something to not loose the case... by hook or by crook and he was left with no option as the case is one-sided... with no proofs at all

Exactly. Shravan is desperate to not let Suman down. He can't see her so broken.Ouch

Edited by PlainJane - 15 April 2016 at 1:38pm

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Road to discovery
What an effing episode. Hats of CV and Hats of to @plainjane

Emotion rollercoaster ride, mixed sentiment to make me speechless
Words are less to describe it only can be felt. Loved the turmoil, speed of ShraMan to reach fools team to stop them from being disastrous.True soulmate, that's how they effing react Suman all distress, hyper and tensed while Shravan being calm and serene.

Shravan got an actual view of Suman, the second hand treatment given to her. Her hardship, struggle the vulnerability. He was totally lost, shaken badly and  distressed when she told Mami 'Main janti hoon mera iss ghar pe koi haq nahin hai'. So simple yet powerful. The vulnerability to see her Nanu loosing all hope 'Baat har jeet ki nahin parivaar ki khushi Ke baare mein hai'.
Last scene so epic, totally nailed it Shravan you go away, nothing can happen. Just go away with a push with an immediate sorry in a second as realisation strikes her if she afford to loose him will loose it forever. 

All in all an emotional episode

I totally agree with you. Epecially the bold bits.

Edited by PlainJane - 15 April 2016 at 1:25pm
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Nice update.
Though I don't watch epi till now but I m more agry wid Masi n Mama ..both are greedy n backboneless...Tiwari house is belong to them more than Mami...and they know their father more than Mami...but they don't know him...don't have respect for him ...nor have guts in them ..they want to earn from their heir thing than their own earnings...
waiting for Shraman scenes to watch,,,Embarrassed

Exactly. If you want to see your kids prosper so badly, then do it with your own abilities. Why are you insisting on destroying Nanu's pride and happiness? And shame on Mamu for being such a pathetic joru-ka-ghualam.Angry

Edited by PlainJane - 15 April 2016 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivi

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Pehle toh I simply LOVEEE this fantastic prelude to your post..."Zin-Shot"!! I mean, like how cool is that!!Clap

Some effort that, Zinzee in putting together the update! Loved how you captured all the nuanced moments so beautifully, as expected, of course!Embarrassed

My favourite ones:
- Shravan's "Relax" to Sumo's hyperactivity! Simply LOVE how Shravan is the perfect antidote to Sumo...ALWAYS!LOL

- The parking in the no-parking/no-entry zone!Thumbs Up

- Shravan's "grip" over Sumo...in Khosla's office...was so freakin MEANINGFUL today! Even Khosla caught their chemistry!Wink

- The wonderful mixture of expressions of shock, disbelief, despair and hurt on Shravan and Sumo's faces when they enter Tiwari Killa. Especially LOVED Namik's spot on expressions, there! ClapNo high pitch drama...of accusations and counter-accusations! Also liked the moment when Shravan simply comes and perches himself next to Mamaji...the man didn't know where to look!

- And finally, Sumo's breakdown in her room...Nikita was just SPLENDID! Star

- LOVED, LOVED, totally LOVED that subtle touch of how Shravan goes Suman, Suman a couple of times...but as soon as he realizes that she is completely devastated (Nikita was just EPIC in those almost 'dead from within' expressions), he calls her Sumo, as he shakes her hard! SUPERLATIVE piece of direction, that! Star And finally, the manner in which the scene concluded...Shravan's pain was palpable as he saw Sumo crumble...what heart-felt lines there...Shravan's love for Sumo is something else! Day Dreaming Namik was very good, there!Clap

A nicely put together episode...
Enjoyed it!

Love,
Dyotona

Edited by DocD - 15 April 2016 at 2:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyPlainJaneRi21

jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Once again, stole the words from everyone's mouth! Honestly, today's episode was just so amazing and powerful! From the very start, you see that ShraMan is going to have some amazing moments and you're so right, Chalo is their equivalent to I love you. Once again, ShraMan has no bounds of personal space, and that just goes to show how amazing their friendship-cum-love bond is! And can we just take a second to acknowledge the fact that Mami was talking about how she wants to make her son a pilot because that 's his dream, and get her daughter married off! Like, if she were such a caring mother, she would've talked about her daughter's dream, not how grand she wants her daughters wedding to be. And admittedly some people do solely dream to get married, but not once did Mami mention that this was actually Priti's dream... But enough about people who make us mad! Your update was superb and the episode was simply amazing (especially those last twoish minutes).
 P.S: Avtaar Gill is freaking amazing as Khosla. First you want to murder him, then realize that he's a character, and then applaud his acting skills for pissing you off to that level.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyDocDPlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocD

Pehle toh I simply LOVEEE this fantastic prelude to your post..."Zin-Shot"!! I mean, like how cool is that!!Clap "Zin-Shot" is a term suggested to me by my friend, Rushali. So, the credit goes to her. Thanks Rushali.

Some effort that, Zinzee in putting together the update! Loved how you captured all the nuanced moments so beautifully, as expected, of course!Embarrassed Thank you. The pleasure is completely mine. I love expressing my emotions. And I really love the show, so can't help talking about it.

My favourite ones:
- Shravan's "Relax" to Sumo's hyperactivity! Simply LOVE how Shravan is the perfect antidote to Sumo...ALWAYS!LOL

- The parking in the no-parking/no-entry zone!Thumbs Up

- Shravan's "grip" over Sumo...in Khosla's office...was so freakin MEANINGFUL today! Even Khosla caught their chemistry!WinkYes, the chemistry was sizzling. I think Khosla said to Guglu, something like: Lagta hai badi dosti-mohabbat hai inn dono ke beechLOL Khosla is right, of course aur Jeet humesha sachai ki hoti hai.LOL

- The wonderful mixture of expressions of shock, disbelief, despair and hurt on Shravan and Sumo's faces when they enter Tiwari Killa. Especially LOVED Namik's spot on expressions, there! ClapNo high pitch drama...of accusations and counter-accusations! Also liked the moment when Shravan simply comes and perches himself next to Mamaji...the man didn't know where to look!

- And finally, Sumo's breakdown in her room...Nikita was just SPLENDID! Star I know right! She is so talented. Both Nikita and Namik are great actors and when they are together in the same frame, it's just magical.

- LOVED, LOVED, totally LOVED that subtke touch of how Shravan goes Suman, Suman a couple of times...but as soon as he realizes that she is completely devastated (Nikita was just EPIC in those almost 'dead from within' expressions), he calls her Sumo, as he shakes her hard! SUPERLATIVE piece of direction, that! Star And finally, the manner in which the scene concluded...Shravan's pain was palpable as he saw Sumo crumble...what heart-felt lines there...Shravan's love for Sumo is something else! Day Dreaming Namik was very good, there!Clap  Agree with you completely.

A nicely put together episode...
Enjoyed it!

Love,
Dyotona

Thanks so much for your wonderful reply, Dyotona. Hug My thoughts in blue.

DocD

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassu7

Once again, stole the words from everyone's mouth! Honestly, today's episode was just so amazing and powerful! From the very start, you see that ShraMan is going to have some amazing moments and you're so right, Chalo is their equivalent to I love you. Once again, ShraMan has no bounds of personal space, and that just goes to show how amazing their friendship-cum-love bond is! And can we just take a second to acknowledge the fact that Mami was talking about how she wants to make her son a pilot because that 's his dream, and get her daughter married off! Like, if she were such a caring mother, she would've talked about her daughter's dream, not how grand she wants her daughters wedding to be. And admittedly some people do solely dream to get married, but not once did Mami mention that this was actually Priti's dream... But enough about people who make us mad! Your update was superb and the episode was simply amazing (especially those last twoish minutes).
 P.S: Avtaar Gill is freaking amazing as Khosla. First you want to murder him, then realize that he's a character, and then applaud his acting skills for pissing you off to that level.

The "Chalo" dialogue is my new favorite dialogue. Its so romantic and I don't know why. I agree, "Chalo" does seem like their equivalent of "I Love you". Embarrassed

You put is so perfectly when you says that ShraMan has no bounds of personal space. I know right! They are always intruding on each other's personal space and neither one minds. They are very comfortable with each other and their bond is solid. I love it so much.Day Dreaming

Avtaar Gill...he truly is a magnificent actor. ClapHe makes Khosla so interesting. In this episode, I found him scary. One moment he is funny and annoyingly-fake-sweet and the very next moment, he turns terrifying. He is really a brilliant actor.

The casting of the show is marvelous. Each and every character is well written and every actor plays his/her role to perfection. Cheers to the whole team of EDKV.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7DocD

Ishqbaaz IF-Dazzler
Ishqbaaz
Ishqbaaz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!
Awesome post..
Loved it Clap

PlainJane

Go to top