Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||HappY BiRtHdAy Sree||Save your cheeks for another Day :P (Page 4)

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SreeHug
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. 

God Bless you :)
Keep Smiling :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAriesCrazyOeuvrer--Isabella--romaila

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy and blasting birthday dear.Hug

Congrats for promotionTongue

Hope u r all wishes come true and  life gives you beautiful surprises Big smile

Nice post paroClap

Edited by CrazyOeuvrer - 16 April 2016 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Campy Hug Rii Hug  Diya   Hug Bawri   Hug Sautan  Hug  Bori   Hug  Tani Hug Roti Hug Keya Hug Ambu Hug   ..Thank you so much Hug  ..I am  blessed to have you guys in my life Day Dreaming Thank you So much <3  

Campy Hug Omgee this is hilarious ROFL 
 Kitni baar faint hui main babah ROFL 

it was Aryan in his black suit..he jumped out like jack in the box in his black hoodie and a background music started..it was someone singing in a horribly cracking voice...in the tune of gumnam hai koi " 

Angry Angry Angry lejur akta Angry Angry oram bhabe keu lafai Angry  *pitofyies him* Angry 

Sree got angry seeing Aryan..her face became red and angrily she takes out her danda begins to beat him up..

I so wanted to beat him up ROFL Kabse iccha thi iss kalua k i sirr fodu main ROFL  thanks ROFL 

Aryan gets scared and thinks "hawww i have been duped..i was promised a date with a sweet girl but this is an angry rowdy girl..ye toh danda nikali..no nyaka looks...i miss my nyaka sanyukta..where is she??i am missing her :(...saying that he runs from the place..
*bg score*
"Rang de tu mohe kaluaaa"..

Nyaka looks ROFL  *falls down on the floor laughing* ROFL pet baitha hoe gelo ROFL

She gets even more annoyed and says ayii kaala saaya lejur kothakar abar eshe gechhe? 

Bwahaahahaha ROFL ROFL  

The guy turns and she sees its randhir in white shirt
*sree faints while blowing a bubble gum*

*faints* on imagining Randhir on white shirt Shocked Stern Smile  Day Dreaming

Sree pulls his cheeks gleefully and says" ohhh my dream has come true..i love u patidev "

*hayeee* Day Dreaming the best birthday gift ever Day Dreaming  

And now coming to the song translations Shocked ROFL ROFL Rii and Diya ROFL Omgee I am laughing since morning ROFL Kya bangla hai ROFL ...

and Bori Hug  ..

Thank you for guys Hug ..

Edited by BornAries - 16 April 2016 at 12:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wrackspurt--Isabella--

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Medly-

OMG Shocked sees whom? Shocked ROFL Eid ka chand aj dharti pe padhari ROFL  

Happy birthday world's bestest dhakkan shona.. -->  thank You maha dhakkan Shona ROFL

Aur kitni buddhi ho gyi tum?  --> Tu toh abhi bacchi hai baby roti rehne de tu ROFL 

I still remember the day we met.. ( not literally ROFL )  --->Hope will be meeting(literally ROFL) in two years Hug ROFL

I used to stalk here... I changed your name from sree to saari.. --> Stalker kahiki ..woh bhi dhakkan stalker ROFL 

And you were this angry --------> (-___________________-) ROFL  --> yes -______- -_____- dhakkan pana ki hadh hoti hai..Sree ko saari bana dia Angry ROFL 

And u named me roti ( richa to roti... Seriously -___- )
Paidayshi bhukkad.. ROFL   ---- Yuss tu toh waise bhi puri bhaji thi ROFL mujhe kya bukkad boling Angry  pizza dekhke toh laal tri tapakti hai ROFL

And our bond became stronger and stronger .( after that incident Wink )  --yes and that's why they say that everything happens for a reason Embarrassed I am thankful that it had happened with us Embarrassed after all I got my two bestie that day Day Dreaming 

Even more strong on WA.. ..  --- 
Ahh those days... We used to talk all the shit in the world .. 24*7 ( we still talk shit.. Just that 24*7 part is not there anymore.. Until exams ;_; ).  ---- Yuss we used  to talk 24 x 7 ROFL and now u r bg ROFL  but still we manage to talk shit anyways ROFL ROFL 

There I got to know that you are my kumbh k mele me bichadi behen.. ( I know tumne hi hath chhoda tha... -________-
.. Careless sister ) ---> Yaad kaar kamini ..Angry tune chora hoga hath Sleepy Angry Ulta chor qotwal ko dante Angry (PS: i don't know what's qotwal Ouch ) ROFL ROFL 

I really miss those days.. Chatting with you all the time ...  --Me too Angry 

You are best and most special online friend I could ever wish for... Hell I didn't even wish .. Still I've been so lucky to gt you... <3 --- Not more than me though <3 <3 ..I am blessed to have my paki hui roti :* *chumma* 

I love you so so so sooo much... Bas ab jhaad pe mat chhadna ROFL
Wrna dhakka maar Dungi ROFL   --I so knew it ROFL iaaliye main pehle se hi parachute ready krke rakhi hai *smirks* cause ab toh main  jhaad pe chadh ke hi rahungi ROFL 

I have a lot more to say.. Bas abhi k liye itna hi... Wrna tum pakka jhaad pe chhod jaogi.. XD  --already chadh gyi ROFL *shows tongue* ROFL 

Happy birthday once again... Stay blessed.. :*  --->Thank you Hug be with me always my shona ROFL 

Roti   --Chal be Paki hui roti hai tu ROFL and sadi hui roti bhi ROFL 

---- Fhaati saari Angry ROFL (woh kyya hai na..tune likha nam issliye mujhe bhi mann kia likhne ka ROFL ) 

Love you Hug 

PS:sorry font color bigar gaya(IF ki galti) ..teri wali ROFL bata de konsa font color use kia tha ..I may edit it later..I MAY ROFL 

Edited by BornAries - 16 April 2016 at 12:45am

eid-ka-chand--Isabella--

Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Sree Hug

On this special day,I wish you all the very best for your future 
Be Happy ! You are a wonderful person.
May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all your dreams 
I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true.

BornAries--Isabella--

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Golu shona ...Happy birthday again Hug...a small gift from my side Tongue

BornAries

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Malaiii Hug
Many many happy returns of the day :D
Remain happy :D

BornAries

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@bawri itna khilaygi toh balloon jaisa ho jaungi re Shocked  ROFL waise bhi kal Tani ne bohut khilaya  Shocked ROFL 

Go to top