India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||HappY BiRtHdAy Sree||Save your cheeks for another Day :P

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

It was just another boring sweltering summer day when a gang of vella girls sat gossiping...there was nothing to gossip about but still they blabbered on..suddenly one of the girls, chudail spoke up

Chudail: oye, have u all forgotten in 3 days time my sautan , sree's birthday is coming up...we have to arrange a surprise for her..

Vampy: haan abhi yaad aya ...accha bol kya kiya jayee..

Tani,bori, sheena,diya,amby, rii sab soch mein doob gayi ..

Suddenly while surfing the net bori yells "guys see channel v has announced a competition for superfans and the one who will win will go on a date with randhir or aryan..thats a surprise.."

Everyone starts reading the contest intently and chudail comes up with an interesting plan..

On the other hand sree was in her college busy dreaming and drooling over randhir..suddenly her phone beeps..she sees there was a msg..she reads that "congratulations u have won channel v superfan contest and a date with randhir or aryan.."

Sree faints reading it..

On the day of her birthday was the day of her superfan date too..sree hoped that the surprise date turns out to be randhir..but since there was a chance of aryan being the date she folded her danda and kept in her handbag..

As per message Sree reaches the venue dressed in a beautiful blue gown..it was an empty hall but beautifully decorated..there was a set up  for a table for two..all set for dinner for two..

She suddenly noticed a big box..gift wrapped in front of her...sree went near it and hesitatingly opened the box...as soon as the box opened..sree's eyes became wide in shock..it was Aryan in his black suit..he jumped out like jack in the box in his black hoodie and a background music started..it was someone singing in a horribly cracking voice...in the tune of gumnam hai koi

Sree got angry seeing Aryan..her face became red and angrily she takes out her danda begins to beat him up..Aryan gets scared and thinks "hawww i have been duped..i was promised a date with a sweet girl but this is an angry rowdy girl..ye toh danda nikali..no nyaka looks...i miss my nyaka sanyukta..where is she??i am missing her :(...saying that he runs from the place..
*bg score*
"Rang de tu mohe kaluaaa"..

Sree then folds her danda and keeps it in her bag...  all angry and fuming  she decides to leave ...just then the lights go out . She gets even more annoyed and says ayii kaala saaya lejur kothakar abar eshe gechhe? 
 Suddenly light comes on she sees a reflection standing in srk style, a guy ...she goes near him and says lejur??
The guy turns and she sees its randhir in white shirt
*sree faints while blowing a bubble gum*
The vella girl gang comes out and begins to pour water on her..
Sree splutters and she comes around...
Randhir looks at her concerned and says "are u alright darling??"
Sree says " am i dreaming??can i pull your cheeks?"
Randhir says" err yeaa ok"
Sree pulls his cheeks gleefully and says" ohhh my dream has come true..i love u patidev "

Randhir says smirking..."i love u too..lets dance.."

Then suddenly the vella gang comes forward and says..."happy birthday sree.."Embarrassed

Randhir also says "Happy Birthday" Embarrassed
Then everyone gets busy cutting cake..
Sree suddenly asks how did this all happen??
Chudail says..." we entered into the contest on your behalf..and then we arranged the rest with Randhir's help"

Sree becomes happy and the vella gang with randhir enjoys the birthday party..

*Song lyrics translation credits- Rii  &  DiyaTongue*

*Songs sung by Bori Embarrassed*

Happy Birthday Sree/ Golu shona...Have a Wonderful Birthday...and may you have loads of Randhir dreams Hug...hope you get to meet Param soon Embarrassed

Edited by Wrackspurt - 22 April 2016 at 9:02am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.11BornArieseid-ka-chandsakura_otakuanyaniaCaramelCrittersraksbasucuteparshSlayerkajalFortitudeFlawSomeME--Isabella--scarlet1210romailahowardscarlett

scarlet1210 IF-Stunnerz
scarlet1210
scarlet1210

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Edited by scarlet1210 - 15 April 2016 at 12:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

WrackspurtBornArieseid-ka-chandCaramelCrittersanyaniaSlayerkajalcuteparshFlawSomeME--Isabella--romailahowardscarlett

cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

*me walking with a gift on my hand* .*signal my sadu to play song which I gave him in pendrive*Cool

#Tu jaha, jaha chalega mera saya sath hoga...

Tu jaha jaha chalega mera saya sath hoga...

Mera saya...#Angry

"eta ki? -_- chudail and paro di said :oShockedAngry

"it's not a b'day song" velle girl gang shoutsOuchOuch

*I look at sadu wd my deadly look and said "mene tmhe yeh song nhi diya tha phir yeh kaise bajaya. M gonna push you from jamtara. -_-"AngryAngry

*Everyone glaring at him*Ouch

"What? You give me a song that was also not a birthday song. And moreover *gumnam hai koi* isn't a birthday song. And I thought its better than that."LOL ROFLROFL

Yani "mani you seriously give that song?"Shocked

Me- yup cause that's my fav *dreamily shy*Day Dreaming

Sheena- go and wish her bori ROFL

Ohkkk

Now Rii played a song

*aww tera happy b'day...*PartyDancingDancing

HAPPYYY B'DAYYY

HeartHeartMay your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday.HeartHeart

PartyPartyOn your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!PartyParty

DancingDay DreamingMay this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.Day DreamingDancing

*gives you an envelop*

read itBlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I didn't meet you personally neither you but I am sure what I feel for you is not like we feel for just an online friend. Its more than that. You've been my friend for half and a year now and I consider you as elder sister too me. I love to irritate you and getting *daant* and *pitayi* from you. I do all the weird things and still you didn't think I'm a mentally challenged person though.

I remember when I need you, you were there for me. you always give me right advise for what to do. And I'm happy to have you.

So first of all I want to say a big thank you to aunty *your mum* to bring you to this awesome world.

And now happpiiieeesssttt b'dayyy babe 

... your BoriiiBlushing

HeartHeartDIYAHeartHeart

Happy buddae saaru !Embarrassed
Jonom din kui khoopche bodhaui Hug<3
Kitni saaal kui hui tui obhiErmm
200?eh kam hai kyaaROFLROFLROFL

Toi ki jaisi frend sob ko de Embarrassed
Bhaggu nee teko bonatei somaay bohut rosgullaa khayee ho gee issliyee tui itnii mithaa bonoiTongueROFLROFL

Tui ki toothi phooti banglaa ammar dil me garden garden kor deti huiDay DreamingROFLROFLusoi logic baad mee batati hui ami tui koROFLROFL

Okee abh konkani me wish korche aamiEmbarrassed

Tu jashee asa tashet raavEmbarrassed kenaath change jaav nakaaa...dev tujhee bare karu :)) 
Tukaa life aan sadach yash melo :) 
Happy birthday ! Hug

Edited by cuteparsh - 15 April 2016 at 12:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BornArieseid-ka-chandanyaniaCaramelCrittersSlayerkajalFlawSomeME--Isabella--scarlet1210howardscarlettromaila

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gols...moi ka gift pending hai...thhoda time lagega Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BornArieseid-ka-chandCaramelCrittersanyaniaSlayerkajalFlawSomeMEscarlet1210romaila

scarlet1210 IF-Stunnerz
scarlet1210
scarlet1210

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
happy birthday malai di Hug
*hugs u tightly*Hug
baaki kal bada sa bday msg likhungi abhi ke liye reswa TongueROFLROFL

P.S : luvs u a lottt :* :*Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BornArieseid-ka-chandCaramelCritterscuteparshSlayerkajal--Isabella--romaila

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Party
Happy Birthday SreePartner!

Many many Happy Returns of the day!
Hug
On your Special day...
Wishing you all the great things in life...!!
May you've many more blessings than you've ever wished for...!!
Hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest...!!
May you've many more years of happiness & success ahead...!!
Hope your day is simply terrific and you'll have a truly marvelous and joyous day wity family and friends...!!
May life's brightest joys illuminate your path and may each day's journey make your dreams come true...!!

Have a great time with all that you love! <3
Hug

Edited by -Loveberry- - 15 April 2016 at 4:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BornArieseid-ka-chandCaramelCritterscuteparshSlayerkajal--Isabella--romaila

cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
HAPPPIESTTT BIRTHDAY TO AWESOMEEE MALAIII...Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BornArieseid-ka-chandanyaniaCaramelCritters--Isabella--romaila

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Wish u a very very happy birthday my babusona... Many many happy returns of the day... Enjoy & have a blast... May God bless u with love, care, happiness, success... Love uHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BornArieseid-ka-chand--Isabella--romaila

Go to top