Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

ll 2nd RagNa Confession Anniversary Celebration Thread ll

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged

WELCOME to the

Not everything goes as per our plans !! 

The entire story of Ema & its characters that entertained us could be summarized in that one statement. Raghav Singhaniya - the multi billionaire never planned onto falling in love. Kalpana Jadhav - never thought of joining Singhaniya Co & coming across her childhood mentor. Why just that ? Him falling for her was the last thing she would have ever imagined. Sammy - not in his wildest dreams must have thought that he would ever have to guide Raghav with his achaar & instant coffee knowledge to get the love of his life. Why just the characters ?? Take for example us ...did we ever think that we would be all so glued together like a well knitted family even after 2 years of the show's official end ? Nope , I don't think so ...atleast I on my part never did 

Indeed - 'Not everything goes as per our plans' ...& I'm happy it didn't

so  we are here agian

LETS BEGIN THE 2nd RAGNA CONFESSION ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION RagNa Fans with our RagNa Anthem...PartyPALY THE BELOW MP3 AND ENJOY THE MOMENTDancing

Writeup - Mariee

TAG :  -sevenstreaks-

Edited by zindgidilse - 17 April 2016 at 2:54pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniesamHarvieviju82nimmynatarajanRumana1237shoppingfreak1varahiabirami_shankarakshara82anurosepyardilIlluminatus.Niki1980Vishakha..MadhuGuptadeepu_kuttynaam11farhana04ragnaareangelvyshuu..rachufan-Maggi-Hanz91sampa79IThinkALotsweet1308prishna_fanShaNak_RagNashahsb_26MagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged

RagNa OS : TRUE LOVE

if8

Raghav and Kalpana are sitting on the river bank, the sun was setting. The days were long and warm. Raghav and Kalpana are happy as ever both hearts are overflowing with love, hope, care and bright expectations of their life. After years of all that they forced to go through, they longed to be in each others arm more than anything else in the world. After all those years of games and hopeless attempts.

Raghav decided to make the first move knowing she would never ever admit to not wanting to live without him. All the way the caring man, who was immensly in love with her and now was meekly eyeing her with warmth and passion.

"Raghav", she began sheepishly, I never really wanted anything in my life but you. You have always lavished so much love on me that I almost don't know how to handle it.

"sshhh" Raghav cupped Kalpi's beautiful face and gently placed his fingers on her lips. Kalpi its mine statement. Where could I ever learn how to handle your unconditional love for me?

I have adored you, your every single detail ever since I first saw you. Every little thing about you, even which once I thought I hated, just attracted me more and more to you. All I want is to make you mine. I LOVE YOU untill my last breath.

Kalpi looked at Raghav with delight and tears filled eyes. Don't ever say that Raghav. I LOVE YOU RAGHAV. I LOVE YOU

Those 3 words meant the world to him. Raghav crossed his arms in front of his chest and then he pointed to the love of his life.

I LOVE YOU

A perfect day and a perfect moment of Our RagNa

BANNER : VYSHUU
TAG : -sevenstreaks-

Edited by zindgidilse - 17 April 2016 at 2:04pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniesamHarvieviju82nimmynatarajanRumana1237shoppingfreak1varahiabirami_shankarnikkiarora093gargdiaanuroseakshara82Illuminatus.Niki1980pyardilkinnapatelVishakha..MadhuGuptadeepu_kuttynaam11lolorfarhana04ragnaareangelrachufan-Maggi-vyshuu..Hanz91niru04IThinkALotsweet1308sampa79ShaNak_RagNashahsb_26MagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

By : veeranu

By : sweet1308

By :  vyshuu

if2

if7

if6

c

if

if1

if5

if4

if3

if9

By : shahsb_26 

By : Khushi

By : Kate

By : Nikki

By : Prishna

Edited by zindgidilse - 17 April 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniesamHarvieviju82nimmynatarajanRumana1237shoppingfreak1varahiabirami_shankaranuroseakshara82Illuminatus.kinnapatelpyardilVishakha..MadhuGuptadeepu_kuttynaam11rachufan-Maggi-farhana04ragnaareangellolorvyshuu..Hanz91IThinkALotsampa79prishna_fanShaNak_RagNaMagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

By : Prishna_fan

Edited by zindgidilse - 18 April 2016 at 12:09pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniesamHarvienimmynatarajanviju82abirami_shankarshoppingfreak1varahinikkiarora093anuroseakshara82Illuminatus.kinnapatelpyardilMadhuGuptadeepu_kuttyVishakha..-Maggi-vyshuu..farhana04IThinkALotsampa79prishna_fanShaNak_RagNashahsb_26...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged

By : Ragna1302

By :  Anu Bhageria

Anu Bhageria I

Anu Bhageria II

By : Niki1980

Niki2

Niki1

By : shoppingfreak1

By : chahat4u

By : @kiranagarwalla, Twamily & Friends

Oib6 FRFh

HEgeu Iqs

cl6ku ZEB

PZe YOE p

W33 Tb Zx Q

kqn UAQc N

R1 JIKZ5 V

K3r ED91 Y

By : Sandhya gupta

Edited by zindgidilse - 18 April 2016 at 2:41am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniesamHarvieviju82abirami_shankarRumana1237shoppingfreak1varahinikkiarora093anuroseIlluminatus.pyardilVishakha..kinnapatelMadhuGuptadeepu_kuttynaam11farhana04rachufan-Maggi-vyshuu..lolorHanz91sampa79prishna_fanShaNak_RagNaMagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged

You...Only You

It is said that when one truly loves,
one must also suffer.
If that is true, 
then the love I feel for you
cannot be false.
I would like to be able to forget you, 
and erase you from my memory.
To accomplish that,
I would have to tear out the heart
that in my soul beats only for you!
My entire life,
I will await your return.
It doesn't matter how much time passes,
I will wait for you.
Maybe one day
when time has painted your hair white,
and slowed your step,
you'll think of me.
If you remember how much I promised
to love you and wait for you,
if you feel that 
you still love me 
look for me.
For here you will find an old man
who although time has stolen his youth
and has put wrinkles on his face
still waits for you, 
and still loves you.
Just as much as the day we met. 

POEM : gargdia

TAG : -sevenstreaks-

Edited by zindgidilse - 17 April 2016 at 11:07am

shivaniesamHarvieviju82abirami_shankaranuroseshoppingfreak1varahiVishakha..kinnapatelIlluminatus.MadhuGuptadeepu_kuttynaam11ragnaareangelrachufan-Maggi-farhana04Hanz91lolorsampa79IThinkALotprishna_fanShaNak_RagNashahsb_26...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

RagNa ..Definitely one of the most adorable unforgetable TV couples of all time - with the most awesome romantic chemistry. In fact one quote that comes to mind is from the Song of Soloman ... " I have Found the One Whom My Soul Loves..." .. ...very apt for RagNa..

By : harvie @harviekaur1

RagNa, a Musical Synonym for  "Love". A name which together flowed in each and everyone of RagNa/AshNa Family's Body and Soul. RagNa; a name which still is a music to each one of us ears, we still yearn for every second of the day. Their Confession Day, 17th April, is etched permanently in every one of us minds. It was a moment we all waited for and was made oh so worth all the wait. Who can forget those pure touches and sweet kisses of love, n o one of us can and do not want to forget either. Love You Ashish and Rachana (AshNa) for playing Raghav and Kalpana.  

RagNa are our life and always will be. 

Happy RagNa Confession Anniversary Smile

By : Charu [chahat4u(IF)/@charupoo(Twitter) ]

RagNa's 2nd Confession Anniversary it is!! A memorable day which no RagNa fan would ever forget.. the day which brought the reel couple into a commitment.. a commitment for life time. Though they belonged to each other since long.. but at this day, RagNa confessed their long felt feelings to each other.. only to be accepted by the other. This day, is something which I would never forget. Sitting in front of the television set, crouched up while my eyes searched for the minutest details in the scene, prohibiting myself for blinking so that I don't miss a detail!! All this sounds so fresh.. as it just happened yesterday! But the reality is like.. it's been 2 years!! Yet the RagNa craziness is increasing at a massive speed day by day.. no chances of the craziness dwindling ever in my whole lifetime. It has to be my one of the most favourite scenes in the EMA history for always. That chemistry, that closeness, those apt dialogues. . their eye locks were just more than enough to send shivers down my spine in excitement and set my TV on fire!! What a stupendous contrast. . The song 'Chahun main ya naa..' is the actual key to memories of the confession scene. Listening that song for even once, fills my mind & heart with beautiful memories. It's a song which I forever love due it's part in the scene. Congratulations to everybody for RagNa's 2nd Confession Anniversary ! -Xoxo Prathama

By : shoppingfreak1: IF/ @Coochy_Cool: twitter

Edited by zindgidilse - 17 April 2016 at 12:50pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniesamHarvieviju82abirami_shankarRumana1237shoppingfreak1varahigargdiaanurosekinnapatelIlluminatus.MadhuGuptadeepu_kuttynaam11Vishakha..ragnaareangelfarhana04Hanz91rachufan-Maggi-vyshuu..lolorprishna_fanIThinkALotsampa79ShaNak_RagNa-Ariaana-shahsb_26MagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU NOTE
First of all thank you all for giving your participation for this Ragna confession Anniversary thread to make it successful..,your contribution was much needed..Big smile

And  a special THANKS to CHARU ...without your help it could not be possible to make this thread...you did your best to collect the entries for the thread and sent them to me ... 

AND  thank you steena and sejal who helped me at the last moment of this thread.

it means a lot...

Hug

Edited by zindgidilse - 17 April 2016 at 2:15pm

shivaniesamHarvieviju82shoppingfreak1varahiabirami_shankaranuroseIlluminatus.kinnapatelMadhuGuptadeepu_kuttyVishakha..farhana04lolorrachufan-Maggi-vyshuu..Hanz91prishna_fanIThinkALotsampa79ShaNak_RagNa-Ariaana-shahsb_26...Natasha...chahat4u

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top