Tashan-e-Ishq

We need to relieve ourselves..

Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know guys.. everyone of u is here disappointed from d cvs coz of some disease sickel cell anemia.. like seriously i was hell scared of d blood reports thingy what if kunj had a serious disease.. but here i was relieved.. i was just thinking about the upcoming track.. maybe cvs give us a surprise.. like with this drama we will be able to see more of twinj scenes nd also how twinkle helps kunj recover from this problem.. nd moreover sidmin getting more screen space.. nd u never know cvs never fail to suprise us.. so just keep watching. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Komal1298

I know guys.. everyone of u is here disappointed from d cvs coz of some disease sickel cell anemia.. like seriously i was hell scared of d blood reports thingy what if kunj had a serious disease.. but here i was relieved.. i was just thinking about the upcoming track.. maybe cvs give us a surprise.. like with this drama we will be able to see more of twinj scenes nd also how twinkle helps kunj recover from this problem.. nd moreover sidmin getting more screen space.. nd u never know cvs never fail to suprise us.. so just keep watching. ðŸ˜Š

Honestly that's what worries me the most because not all their surprises are good ones ðŸ˜†

I used to watch EHMMBH and Manvi had a cancer track in the show which I found really endearing. So I agree that not all illness tracks are necessarily bad and about separating the lead couple. At the same time, given our history of bad and rushed executions, I have no expectations anymore. Just throw me Twinj scenes and I'll be content. 
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol nemo surprise to milega na

Byt im excited lets see twinj kaisay face karenge

so just chill and wait and watch
halima_zaka thumbnail
after watching the epi in my same thing is coming thx for post
halima_zaka thumbnail
early waiting for upcomg epi